Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 2. (Read 10097 times)

Activity: 987
Merit: 254
Unfortunately, I have lost almost half of the investment amount. But at this point, it is very important not to panic. How we doubled our money during the bull season, we will double our investments again in a short time.
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
first  i  am  really  sorry  but  you  have to  know  that  almost  to  each  of  us  had  happened  so  keep  calm   and  wait  for  a little  to see  the  prices  what is  going  to  happen  and  then  you  can  sell or  hold  according  to the market  but  i think  you will  be  benefiteed.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Yes, the market is now very difficult and you do not know where the coins will go , I think now you just need to wait because we have already come to the moment when the market can turn around
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?
While you did not sell the coins you indicated at a cheap price, you still have not lost anything. We have never thought that our coins will constantly grow in value. There is time for growth, but after that there will definitely be a recession, after which it will again be replaced by growth. Therefore, you need to be patient, despite the fact that the period of decline has already dragged on for almost a year. Moreover, the coins you named are very promising, the market will grow and these coins will bring good profits.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
Watching what reviews. But in general, I understand the essence of the project and draw conclusions based on various reviews presented by different types on different sites. but the main information is contained in the project documentation and on the main site
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
I would advise you to wait and sell nothing. It is not necessary to draw conclusions after one year in a few years you can not just get your money back, but earn a huge sum of money. Cryptocurrency is not a quick way to get rich, but one of the easiest.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?
I think you should wait until the next bull run and try to get your whole investment back and maybe multiply it several times. Some say the market is likely to recover at the end of 2018. I know that it's sometimes hard to wait for such a long time, but here you have to choose whether to lose all your money or try to bounce your investment back.
Activity: 518
The same situation happened to me. Just stay calm and hodl your coins. The bullish market will come some day. Nobody can guarantee that it will happen this year, but it will happen. Hodl your savings and you will be rewarded, when the market recovers.
Activity: 317
I am very sure the present state of your investment would have gone worse now than the time this post was made. We are all in this together but my advice for you will be that you keep on hodling because I believe in no time the market will get better. Panic seĺing is not a good idea as it lead to losing at both ends.
Activity: 28
 I have lost half of my crypto amount but I will be patient and just hold hoping bull market will arrive again..
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
I decided to sell tokens, which are very much cheaper. It seems to me that they have already died and it makes no sense to wait for the price increase.
Activity: 518
Almost same happened to me also, but I hold them all down still and advising you to hold them also.  I am sure it will be back on track in coming months.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Do nothing. This is just your luck, may be, and you have no other option. The only thing you can do is that have hope , start from new point and be pleased that 50% is still left.
Activity: 181
Merit: 40
As an investor, you have to ask yourself, "Do I believe in my investment?" If the answer is no sell. If the answer is yes, keep your investment until your objectives are achieved. There must be no room for feelings.
Activity: 71
hey you shouldn't worry so much. well of course its something to be worried about but anyway if you dont sold it then you dont lose. wait and hold.
Activity: 392
Well, a reasonable solution would be just to hold on your coins , because after this fall I think will turn tembolee today's growth is shown
Activity: 602
Many investors have lost most of their capital. But these people remained loyal to the cryptocurrency and continue to earn in this area.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
he-he, my altcoins deposit is approximately like Pantera Capital deposit, both are around -70% this year  Grin and we both are not panic and just hodl our shitcoins till the bull run, and i now pretty sure that it is a right strategy to this moment.
Activity: 266

Unfortunately it happens that we have to lose some part of our investments in the hope of much greater gains in the future. Such rules of investing and there's nothing you can do about it. So try to invest more carefully next time.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
Hard to advise something.
I am also lost and now trying play on shorts with little parts
big amount waiting come back
well, I think all those who hold their assets since 2017 feel that way. at this time we can only wait for the price to rise again, and well hopefully the price can go back to high. but for now the price is really very stable at a price of $ 6k.
Pages:
Jump to: