Pages:
Author

Topic: i lost my private key of my etherdelta account - page 11. (Read 1454 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
It is so hard to recover your account if you lost your private key because it is the only way to open up your account. Did you backup your private key? Next time please use metamask that is connected to your myetherwallet.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
If you lose your private key to your wallet that is connected to etherdelta, then there is no. Hope of you recovering your fund. Your fund is lost forever! If you can try to remember if you back it up somewhere then you may recover your fund otherwise, forget about it and move on.
Activity: 462
Merit: 109
ah seen this topic many times, sorry for your lose mate nothing you can do if you lost your private key except you have json file. if you delete it accidentaly you can try some recovery tools at internet or hire an expert to do it for you
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Oh no,if you lose it that wont be your coins anymore,private keys are meant to store in a safe place in case something wrong happen,sorry for your loss mate.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
no way to recover this wallet. If your balance not big this was experience for you.
Make print copy of your private key in the future for "last chance fall"
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
You should know that without your private key you can not recover anything. It works by the same way as your private key on any bitcoin wallet.. without it, you are lost.

And why the fuck did you lost it? You had some coins in there, it is your fault, not etherdelta's fault.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
-= OI =-
I lost my private key of my etherdelta account.. there are valuable coins in my account..  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
can you help me, how to open my account?
if you know please reply   

or

send me an email ([email protected])

i think no body can help you
etherdelta system like myetherwallet.
If you loss password / private key or anythink ..... you can't recover it.

Activity: 260
Merit: 10
 I lost my private key of my etherdelta account.. there are valuable coins in my account..  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
can you help me, how to open my account?
if you know please reply   

or

send me an email ([email protected])
Pages:
Jump to: