Pages:
Author

Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why. - page 49. (Read 20687 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 06:59:57 AM
indeed trading is not as easy as what many people say, trading is not just buying at a low price and selling at a high price, it's not easy like that. I understand your feelings, I think you are not ready and need a lot of learning to add knowledge about trading.
Activity: 616
October 24, 2018, 06:50:23 AM
I understand the reason you mentioned, but I still did not leave cryptocurrency and chose to invest long term for now, with hope and optimism the market will recover
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
October 24, 2018, 06:50:01 AM
why you take for look so much, just do that 1x/day, dont need to check it everytime.
i think trading is not suit for you, just do something make you happy, if that game can make income for you jsut do that.
i also hate trading, and just do bounty for this time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
October 24, 2018, 06:46:52 AM
truly, There is alot of squandering of time , yet as I would like to think forecast and persistence . in the event that you are extremely hard to manufacture these viewpoints then it may be better on the off chance that you quit being atrader
Activity: 566
Merit: 13
October 24, 2018, 06:42:34 AM
1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

May i ask what is blockhain game?

Yeah. I put link to games list to my post
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
October 24, 2018, 06:12:04 AM
If you are a day trader then for sure it will consume a lot of your time, energy & efforts. As you will always be looking to charts continuously to make the right decision about buying/selling. Trading daily is like a full-time job if you have another job it is better if you go for medium or long-term trading. I would suggest while the market is in the dip just allocate as much as coins you can then sell it when bulls come, it is better option than doing trading daily.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 24, 2018, 06:06:39 AM
1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

May i ask what is blockhain game?
Activity: 280
October 24, 2018, 06:05:42 AM

For me, the crypto market is an exciting world where you can meet many interesting people from different cultures. It is also a market where you can make a lot of money, but you need strong nerves, patience and eventually investment money if you do not choose to take part in reward campaigns. I still like the crypto market, but if you get into a situation that affects your health, it means you are not suitable for this hobby and it is better to quit. Profits will always exist, but you have to be patient. These profits can occur soon or after a long time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
October 24, 2018, 05:59:08 AM
It was necessary just to get rid of the illusion of rapid enrichment with the help of trading and realize that losses are a painful, but still inevitable part.
Activity: 448
October 24, 2018, 05:55:05 AM
the same question with me, I also rarely trade in these 3 seasons because of the rapid drop in ETH that affects the altcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
October 24, 2018, 05:44:55 AM
These problems have plagued many people. I think the main reason is that don't know how to make a real deal. You search the market price 15-20 times a day, and then you must find that the price is fluctuating every day. We need to learn to make money in such a small fluctuation so that you can have fun.
Activity: 399
October 24, 2018, 05:35:04 AM
1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

Surely you have entered the market with high profit calls. When you enter in the market you see it pink with a chance x10 x20.
And you probably do not have any knowledge of cryptocurrency. Maybe you fomo, buy a coin at peak price and every day you open up to see its discount, and until you can not stand it anymore, you will sell it. And do it again. Now you say you are stressed and wasting time. so funny
Activity: 177
October 24, 2018, 05:34:35 AM
It's great that you could stop and recognize that you do not like it, despite the earnings.  Trading really takes all your free time
Activity: 554
October 24, 2018, 05:27:24 AM
You are right it is to much stress specially trading and for short term because you need to monitor time to time and everyday the fluctuation of the value for you to earn so that is was stressful  but for me try to trade or invest for long term that you needed to monitor everyday but after a month for sure you earn and the  value rise again so be patient and don't  stress your self.
Activity: 392
October 24, 2018, 05:27:13 AM
I too settle for that my trading volume has diminished heaps as i'm a passive merchandiser or cannot provides a full time trying to find the worth fluctuations and current market is just too risky for moving any sides. except for day traders, there square measure periodic crest and troughs sanctionative them to build a profit from day trade.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 24, 2018, 05:22:35 AM
I also think that it is very difficult to trade in cryptocurrency under such market conditions, especially since the market is not volatile, as it was before, and it is very difficult to make a profit.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
October 24, 2018, 05:16:06 AM
1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

I highlight the first and second.
You waste too much time checking it, I think you can refer to marketcap for the crypto value that you trade.
and before you trade, you should already know the altcoin that you are trading, especially you can monitor the buy and sell charts
Activity: 616
October 24, 2018, 05:06:55 AM
I personally stopped trading as a result of the market decline and it's true as you stated, having to check price every few minutes is stressful and tasking.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
October 24, 2018, 04:58:46 AM
You can add a fourth reason: "I do not know how to trade on the exchange and so I lose my money.". I think this reason is suitable for 90% of traders.
Activity: 350
October 24, 2018, 04:50:34 AM
Each person decide for himself what to do and what type of making money is excepted for him. If you want to feel joy while doing money crypto games are ok.
Yes, depends on many reasons and each on different people. So, in my opinion, do not advise him anything, let him choose the right path for himself, but in my opinion should not stop investing in the cryptographic market, they are quite potential, And you choose the right penny, you will soon rich.
Pages:
Jump to: