Pages:
Author

Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why. - page 50. (Read 20687 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 2
October 24, 2018, 04:46:48 AM
Trading could be strenuous and time demanding especially if you have to combine it with your day job or other activities for the day. This is why some experienced traders input their Stoploss and Takeprofit figures and just let the trades run. This ensure don't necessarily have to check very often depending on whether on the kind of trader you are: Day, Swing, Position or a Scalper.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
October 24, 2018, 04:44:37 AM
1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

Making money is not easy and you should invest with wisdom in mind.  Trading become stressful because of the ways the nature of this market is and you should know that you have to analyze many information before you can invest and makes profits.  If you look at how all this playing out you will agree with me that you will need to treat trade as a profession and not just an Avenue to make money.
Activity: 126
Merit: 15
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 24, 2018, 04:41:47 AM
1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

You are already mad. When you are addicted to short-term interest, you will have to spend a lot of time every day to stare at the fluctuations in the market. This has seriously affected your life. My friend, you can't go on like this anymore, go back to normal. crypto is not all in life.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
October 24, 2018, 04:39:37 AM
Why are you interested in their prices?
I just checked their prices 3 times a day. Sometimes I do not care about them and wait for the pumps. Relax and look for something to do instead of checking them out. Read books, play games, exercise, talk to someone, .... You will feel more comfortable.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 04:38:27 AM
Too emotional decision, bro
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
October 24, 2018, 04:37:38 AM
I do not play any game now, and also do not really trade, because of the same reasons you have listed. Sleeping deep, and nice at nights is more important, than to make a little more profit, for me at least.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
October 24, 2018, 04:34:18 AM

that is your choice, but I still do daily trading even though it is very difficult to find profit,

Forget profit focusing on recovery that can reduce losses. that's what I did to get around it
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
October 24, 2018, 04:29:48 AM
1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

Well. You are correct in your points. But it is a fact that this market has a good potential for the future. You can reduce the stress and time by holding only  Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 04:24:56 AM
Each person decide for himself what to do and what type of making money is excepted for him. If you want to feel joy while doing money crypto games are ok.
Activity: 532
October 24, 2018, 04:23:47 AM
I have done the same in the first quarter of this year except playing blockchain games. But I have noticed that it is useless and it is smart just  to leave the market for a while. It stresses me so much when I'm still buying trying to tell myself that it's a good chance to hoard but I was wrong.  You just need to accept that it's a bear market and you have to wait even how long it will take to recover.
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
October 24, 2018, 04:15:46 AM
1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

You're getting stress because you don't enjoy it, trading is something that can be done while relaxing, you don't have to spend your time looking at exchange, if you feel you have earned a profit, so sell it, don't be too ambitious to get big profits
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 04:13:10 AM
yaeh trading is little difficult and risky and it is not give you positive results without doing anything so don't be panic,don't stop your work, take your experience as a motivation do your work with dedication definitely the success will be yours.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 24, 2018, 04:12:10 AM
trading sometimes makes a person stressful and takes a lot of time, but it's worth what you get if you become a professional trader can be a profitable job. feeling stressful and consuming a lot of time is not an obstacle to keep getting profit.
Once you gain enough experience, you will become a professional and it will not bring you stress, it will bring you profit and new knowledge.
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
October 24, 2018, 04:03:32 AM
trading sometimes makes a person stressful and takes a lot of time, but it's worth what you get if you become a professional trader can be a profitable job. feeling stressful and consuming a lot of time is not an obstacle to keep getting profit.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
October 24, 2018, 04:00:09 AM
1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

As I observed for the most community in the forum was majority of them are much became stressful in the situation of the market we had it now. If you are not mature enough in this industry you will really get stress, but this shouldn't be the attitude of a traders, because being stress is a part of our emotions and we supposed to control it as much as we can.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
October 24, 2018, 02:10:42 AM
The cryptocurrency initial trading experience is common to traders, this reasons are not good enough to stop what can ultimately make you rich, these experiences pass with time! The experience as a matter of fact is what make you a good trader!
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
October 24, 2018, 02:04:13 AM
1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

Well
For (1) It is of course very crucial
You don't want trading to actually affect your life because it is going to be annoying instead of fun
Trading should be fun and excited but not stress and lazy

Yeah, i been to checking coinmarketcap every few minute rofl xd
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 24, 2018, 02:01:31 AM
I stopped trading because it took a lot of time, and stress was also a cause, I was very upset when I couldn’t sell at a high price. I discovered for myself a short-term investment, maybe you can try it, much less nerves and profit is good.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 24, 2018, 01:57:47 AM
When the market is mostly flat with more tendencies to fall than rise, it can be indeed stressful. The risks are bigger and the profit may not be great.
Yes, these are not conditions anybody can continue. But no worries, keep your eyes open, the good days will be back sooner or later.

I agree. The entire market is basically trading sideways these days with very little volatility which is a double edged sword. It is a good thing because it helps Bitcoin and many popular cryptocurrencies more attractive in the long run.

It is a bad thing because there are far fewer opportunities to earn insane profits from a falling market. This is the reason I always advise trading only during a bull market since trading during a bear market is far too cumbersome and is not worth the stress if you ask me.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
October 24, 2018, 01:48:54 AM
trading involves alot of stress but checking 14 - 20 times a day is what i do not think is necessary,as a trader,you need to go for coin with prospect,then set your sell order which you think is best for you and if you are not confortable with that then be ready to hodl.
Pages:
Jump to: