Pages:
Author

Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why. - page 51. (Read 20687 times)

Activity: 713
Merit: 31
October 24, 2018, 01:05:18 AM
1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

I think you're HODLers like me now. Daytrade is really exhausting. Need to keep track of night / day. Sometimes everything changes in 5 minutes. I wasn't even sleeping properly for a while.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
October 24, 2018, 01:03:46 AM
Trading may be good or not it will depend on one point of view with trading. I have seen the stock market exchange and there were trading also takingg advantage with the volatilty. Yet, stock market exchange does not had that much volatilty compared to cryptocurrency.

Definitely if more people will going to participate in trading then eventually crypto market will going to be active and we can expect to get more market price increase and fall down.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
October 24, 2018, 12:55:59 AM
Daytrading is surely stressful for most traders. Longer term swing trading is less stressful and also long term buy and hold.
If you are already have the skills and you already have trust with your assessment day trading can still be more profitable and less stress as you can
follow fast moving coins and take every opportunities that you have, but if you are still amateur it's much better to stay with the basic concept,buying
low and selling high even it takes longer time, from this position you will have enough time to read and study the market while you are holding your
coins, day trade is for people who have a guts to take a risk and can adopt with every changes that might happen along the road.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
October 24, 2018, 12:49:45 AM
1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

Why you don't use some applications to get the signal of token or coin?
I think the way you used to trade is the short-term investment and the time that you have started trading not too long so your mood has still controlled your mind.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
October 24, 2018, 12:29:54 AM
The first reason is that the duck stays in place. I watch the market but all without changes. The second is the fear of losing everything you have left. But another will say that you need to take risks and everything can work out. And the third I do not have such huge funds.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
October 24, 2018, 12:16:26 AM
I think you just not ready mentally. stress and often open market be reasonable when things go in the early stages in the trade. When already started can master this then would be a comfort because it certainly is getting used to it and would be easy to get profit from it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 23, 2018, 11:40:59 PM
1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

You can stop any time you want with many reason but I believe we all get stress right now. Down trend/ sideways in long term period make our strategy fail and many of us should cut loss and loosing asset. We can blame market or our strategy because this is risk and many people doesn't have enough preparation. Stay away from crypto ( for now ) and come back again next year. Agree?
Activity: 420
October 23, 2018, 11:36:08 PM
I am also dont love trading, because everytime when i sell price rise, and vice versa.
I am using tricky long wait schemes
Activity: 364
October 23, 2018, 11:33:55 PM
You did a nice decision, trading is a stressful and time consuming job. I have a great passion with video games, what blockchain games are you playing now? Maybe I will be interested in them.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
October 23, 2018, 11:30:25 PM
Daytrading is surely stressful for most traders. Longer term swing trading is less stressful and also long term buy and hold.
Activity: 420
October 23, 2018, 10:06:08 PM
Usually doing daily trades takes time and especially steals time to your family and etc. You can avoid this part by making your trades manage by trading bots. There are many trading bots available right now. The trading bots are useful especially making good calls in trades. By doing this, you can surely take more time with your families rather than consuming your time watching trades price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
October 23, 2018, 09:44:31 PM
But at the end of the day we all in here are need to trade our crypto coin to the fiat money right? To be honest I need to trade my cryptocurrency just because I can't use this for my daily life, let hope someday crypto currency can be used in every aspect of life.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
October 23, 2018, 07:58:42 PM
Trading is not for everyone as it requires lot of  practice, learning, discipline, analysis, determination, time
and dedication.
Activity: 154
October 23, 2018, 06:27:49 PM
I know a lot of guys who earn good money on trading and at the same time it does not take a lot of time from them Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 23, 2018, 06:24:31 PM
I stopped trading 1 year ago after a very stressed years of high daily trading.. trading is so stressful and I think you can handle it for very few time period without having stress consequences.
Activity: 168
Merit: 24
October 23, 2018, 06:22:57 PM
I agreed that trading can make we stress this is because maybe my asset somethinh decreasing too much. But that happened i just leave it and need some refreshing time. And then i can think what should i do again maybe i will cut loss and buy back again or i will hodl. And maybe i would analysis again what wrong with my strategy trading. So i will not leave trading  even with the market like this still bearish cause with this i still can gain some profit
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
October 23, 2018, 06:10:27 PM
Where we invest something many time it become stress for us. You need to self control or completely left the crypto world. Even your this option also wasting your time and make you more stress-full.  Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 23, 2018, 06:02:08 PM
1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

Reason 1 seems to be valid if you are doing short term trading. If you are trading, you should keep an eye on the market 24/7 or you will end up losing opportunities and might suffer losses.  It is a stress, but you must do something to get something. The gains will actually remove your stress.
And yeah, if you are trading, it will take time. But, if you know how to allocate and utilize those times properly, you will actually be spending less but more efficient time behind trading.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
October 23, 2018, 06:00:09 PM
1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

Trading can be very lucrative, but just as lucrative as it is, it can be very demanding. My experience with trading has been very interesting.
Instead of staying glued to my screen while trading, i usually prefer to do other things too beside it, but focusing so much on trading can bring about hill health, which is the aftermath of the stress.
Nothing good comes easy, despite the stress involved, i still prefer it to any other.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 7
October 23, 2018, 05:52:25 PM
Trading in cryptocurrency especially the year 2018 has been tough. there are some cryptocurrencies that have lost value of upto 80%   since march this year till date. Dumping is really hazardous to cryptocurrency trading. I will not blame anybody who decides to stop trading. Enthusiasm is key. Those who are trading are dong so because they are experienced or they are curious to know if they can win.
Pages:
Jump to: