Pages:
Author

Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why. - page 52. (Read 20687 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 23, 2018, 05:47:27 PM
I also think that for the most part you will be trading yourself in the minus and doing this makes absolutely no sense
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
October 23, 2018, 05:37:42 PM
You made a good decision, because if you can't be happy with your works then you shouldn't do that forcibly! A lot of people fall into the stress of trading, it is happening because of the bad condition of the crypto market. I stopped trading for 20 days, now again I started it because I need to recover what I lost!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 23, 2018, 05:45:04 PM
It is risky to trade to spend time and mind if you get a definite defeat the mind is not calm and too eager to trade intending to want to get profit quickly is also not good because you must force your work to see market movements every time, my advice just relax do not rush
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
October 23, 2018, 05:36:57 PM
1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

Stress can definitely be a big issue. To those who can't handle it, it's better to find something else to do than trading. Blockchain games can also lead to addiction like gambling. And yes, if you want to do trading full-time, than that pretty much means full-time - secondary monitors at home and tablets/phones with you at all times wherever you go. To some people, that is not life.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 23, 2018, 05:30:11 PM
Yes trading is really stressing thing for me also. Generally i am a cold blood guy  but during trading i feel really emotional and i am afraiding too much. You are right. Market is really volatile.
Surely we can afraid and we can feel stress during trading. i thing that is normal but that is really unhealthy. So congratz. Blockchain games is good choice for feeling relax.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
October 23, 2018, 05:29:17 PM
as returns with work of evaluation shows with notable on quotes to work on extensive consideration, partisan with the business on crypto to gains with confirmation as might to put of decision as expending use with risks on efforts as managing plan on completion.
Activity: 616
October 23, 2018, 05:22:30 PM
1) Too much stress.

Maybe you don't have a good strategy or just playing not trying to use your potential advantages to earn money from the market?

2) Too much time.

If you want, you can play mid-term or long-term transactions Smiley

If you think, that's okay with your person, than maybe that was the best choice?
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 23, 2018, 05:19:31 PM
1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

If you keep on putting your time in learning before trading itself, you'll find that most successful traders only alot less hourse than you probably assume or do. You see if you have a plan and stick to it you would consume only little time to be in the market by either analysing it technically or fundamentally. But if you're just randomly trading without some basis that is structured in a way that it's simple enough to eat your time, you'll really suffer the above situation.
Activity: 406
https://www.bitc2.org/
October 23, 2018, 05:19:07 PM

It is very sad what happened to you like this, but many people do their work well and enjoy it, I myself am not eager to do it, but I really want to learn to know how it all works!
Activity: 822
October 23, 2018, 05:10:32 PM
Your post should be the second stressing on how fun are blockchain games and profitable i wish i could learn how to play blockchain game or though i didn't see any stress and time consuming bounty campaign is, i am not a trader can't say a lot about it.
Activity: 94
October 23, 2018, 05:05:15 PM
Many nerves leave on trading. Work with money always exhausts. It is necessary to have iron nerves for such work.
Activity: 112
October 23, 2018, 05:03:26 PM
1) Too much stress.

I agree with this one, but... When I have good trade and hit many targets, that adrenaline rush is something that I really am addicted to now! So definitely worth the stress!
Activity: 402
October 23, 2018, 04:14:49 PM
Life as a crypto trader is draining, not only for energy but also your finances. This bear market has been punishing for the majority of us, to the extent that the OP is not the only one who has considered giving up trading, thinking about it myself!
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 23, 2018, 03:06:46 PM
1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

looks lije you've taken the wrong turn, mate! i'm glad you understood in time it was draining you. it's better to admit then pretend that is what you wanted and that everything was fine
Activity: 390
October 23, 2018, 02:48:02 PM
the reaso for me stoped trading activity for is a, my asset are stuck in few altcoin because the price is going down and down, and my eyes is heart when see market condition now
Activity: 728
October 23, 2018, 02:06:18 PM
Yes, traiding is so stressfull i understand you. Now i focus on another things -  started to discover new projects, make some bounties etc. For me it will be more profitable, than to make mistakes and lose money because of stress.
Activity: 98
October 23, 2018, 01:57:13 PM
Totally understandable why you left Crypto, these reasons are widely known. This is what you get if you become emotionally involved in Crypto - checking it 10 times a day is certainly a sign that you care way too much (But why shouldn`t you? It is your money, after all). I'd suggest keeping a cooler head, may be even treating Crypto as a secondary hobby.
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 23, 2018, 01:56:01 PM
I agree. The bear market is causing stress to a lot of traders because of the downward trend in terms of coin value. It is very hard to imagine that its not causing any stress to anyone since its the money we are talking about. If its getting dollar value is getting lower, it can cause a lot of negative feelings, mostly stress.
Activity: 714
October 23, 2018, 01:49:34 PM
1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

I also like you at the first reason. There is too much stress if we trade every day. I eat sleep with it and constantly observe it seems like 17 hours a day, It makes my mind irritate and angry with the people around.
But I could not give it up because it was a habit in my life and it helped me make money
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 23, 2018, 01:48:10 PM
eah man, too much stress that is true. but I believe it worth it
Pages:
Jump to: