Pages:
Author

Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why. - page 53. (Read 20687 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 26
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 23, 2018, 01:45:50 PM
Lol ist incredible to know that everyone passed through that same problem i did the same jajaja i started to play blockchain gamers like chibi fight but the profits didnt go well for me, so i stayed with the bounty hunter extra cash its like everything to be constant and lucky to found a good proeyct i have joined a lkot of bounties and im only satisfied with 2 :p
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
October 23, 2018, 01:15:45 PM
That's good, don't force something you don't like with all your heart, if you feel burdened if you become a trader, stop and start something new that you like, but in my opinion, traders are art, prediction and patience. If you are very difficult to build these 3 aspects then it might be better if you stop being a trader
Activity: 606
Merit: 10
October 23, 2018, 01:14:46 PM
Trade need much time, where we always focus and check of our asset every time, we have ready for take action when have to sell or buy our asset to get profit, we lost time or internet access we can lost our money for get profit with trading.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
October 23, 2018, 01:07:55 PM
For the second reason, you need knowledge for it. If you have knowledge about trading, its not require much time, just wait for the momentum then buy. I suggest to you to focus on daily time frame, that give you enough information about movement price.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
October 23, 2018, 01:04:29 PM
While the market has stagnated a bit, I reduced my time in day trading and shifted it to doing some bounty campaigns instead. I think it is more productive than playing blockchain games.
Activity: 183
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 23, 2018, 12:55:38 PM
I can't agree here. Trading has started to grow again and your dicision is not clear for me at all because its profitability is growing too. I will not giv it up.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
October 23, 2018, 12:55:16 PM
Perhaps the most important problem in trading is stress, under its influence you cannot normally think and reason, you become greedy and impatient. You did very wisely.
Activity: 566
Merit: 13
October 23, 2018, 12:53:52 PM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games.

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

Lol I have the same experience like you dude but i can control all of my emotion right now. if you are selling your coin when the price is so cheap and then you put a lot of hope to see the price will be dumping even lower.

But what do you mean about blockchain game? did you mean about gambling?

no, not gambling. people can get confused when they hear something about blockchain games
Activity: 566
Merit: 13
October 23, 2018, 12:52:42 PM
you really don't need to check the coin price that much if you are a trader, because you can set up a buy and sell bot for it,
or you can also make long term investments. For you to be stress-free.
Gambling or playing using crypto is a much higher risk than trading, but if you really enjoy it, we are not the one to judge.

no, I don't experience gambling. I play games. It's much more fun
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 23, 2018, 12:51:59 PM
If you want to make money, you need to constantly be aware of events, monitor the rate of cryptocurrency. And the main thing is to stay cool, then you can expect success and save your nerves.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
October 23, 2018, 12:49:07 PM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

I agree, the current market is too depressing for some traders to handle. A lot of people have lost their money due to the bear market. That is why most people kept away from crypto which resulted to lesser demand. Maybe, once the market starts picking up, some traders and investors will go back to crypto.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
October 23, 2018, 12:47:43 PM
Indeed the life of a trader is not easy. Therefore, if you do not have much time to trade, invest your investments for a long period.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
October 23, 2018, 12:46:45 PM
I too accept that my trading volume has decreased a lot as I am a passive trader or can't give a full time looking for the price fluctuations and current market is too risky for moving any sides. But for day traders, there are periodic crest and troughs enabling them to make a profit from day trade.
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 23, 2018, 12:44:28 PM
I totally agree here. Trading is not so good now. But according to the coming growth I am sure that it will not be ignored by participants at all here.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 23, 2018, 12:40:53 PM
And I have no stress, because this is my extra income, I come after work and calmly trade.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
October 23, 2018, 12:16:18 PM

1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

For me the only thing that people and me leave trading is the market condition is too stagnan.
Pumped and dumped by the whales make me stressed out
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
October 23, 2018, 12:09:05 PM
I have never even tried trading. I guess it is not for minnows anyways!! Plus you need to do so much of research, practice and constant vigil over news and prices. Too much of work.
And like you, I have also find my refuge in crypto games and Dapps. So many new, innovative games are launching these days. These days I'm really into this mainstream quality crypto game called Hash Rush. Do give it a try!
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
October 23, 2018, 11:55:16 AM
dude take it easy man just pick few potential coin or ones you have experience on them and hone your skill on it first and also you should learn to endure a little
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
October 23, 2018, 11:52:09 AM
When the market is mostly flat with more tendencies to fall than rise, it can be indeed stressful. The risks are bigger and the profit may not be great.
Yes, these are not conditions anybody can continue. But no worries, keep your eyes open, the good days will be back sooner or later.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
October 23, 2018, 11:46:32 AM
Yes, there is a lot of stress and wasting of time but you know it's pretty ok for business. If you're not ready to be patient then you shouldn't even start.
Pages:
Jump to: