Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 25. (Read 30975 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
September 14, 2018, 05:09:18 PM
Okay, I can recommend you to buy lessons from profesional traders. They can teach you to trade on markets. I think it's the easiest variant.
The simplest option is to invest in top-level crypto currency for a long time, they will give a good profit in the future. For a short time to invest is not too difficult, try to buy a couple of coins and sell not much more expensive.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 05:04:01 PM
Okay, I can recommend you to buy lessons from profesional traders. They can teach you to trade on markets. I think it's the easiest variant.
Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 14, 2018, 04:57:24 PM
In this situation, it's best to invest in Ethereum and Bitcoin, or other coins from the top 10 list.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
September 14, 2018, 04:53:48 PM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

Bitcoins is the best investment you can make today because the market prices are currently dropping so you can take advantage of the current situation in order to earn more profit in the future.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 04:51:31 PM
I would invest money in Ether or Bitcoin. Right now the market has excellent prices for investing. Soon they will start to grow and you will make a profit

Yes, ethereum starts to move up slowly. I think now is a good time to start investing. I also agree with you that it is better to invest in bitcoin and ethereum, it will be more profitable.
Activity: 84
September 14, 2018, 04:34:46 PM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
It' been a long time since your question. I hoped you learned a lot about trading since the day you posted. Putting money in BTC is a good idea even now when the price is dropping and the market corrects itself.
It is actually a great time for short term traders in my opinion, I think bitcoin could get to the 8K mark again soon, so we have to take advantage of it's current price being 6500 usd.
Activity: 168
September 14, 2018, 04:26:39 PM
It's good to invest now, you know bounty campaign are no more paying better like before, you can invest in bitcoin, or litecoin, Monero
Activity: 31
September 14, 2018, 04:22:50 PM
Well cryptocurrency world is a great place to invest
September 14, 2018, 04:21:08 PM
I would invest money in Ether or Bitcoin. Right now the market has excellent prices for investing. Soon they will start to grow and you will make a profit
Activity: 41
Merit: 5
September 14, 2018, 04:13:54 PM
 The market depends on the investor. Investors Altokina can get their winnings and go to bitcoin. Therefore, some promising coins may collapse, which will lead to complications in the market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
September 14, 2018, 03:36:14 PM
I think investing in bitcoin is the best. Compared with 2017, bitcoin is rising, but compared with last year, Ethereum is at a low price. I think it will be safer to invest in Bitcoin.
BTC is behaving weird. I think when SEC makes the decision, the situation for BTC and altcoins will improve. Hopefully, it happens by the end of September. Now the price is as low as $6254!
Activity: 448
September 13, 2018, 02:50:21 PM
I want to invest too. As I have seen from the current market, it is better to invest in cryptocurrencies like BTC and ETH, because of their high value and far-sighted potential.
Yes, their potential value is high but the current price is dropping pretty fast. Now is the time to invest in crypto because the prices of many coins are affordable, and I hope that they will rise soon.
Activity: 308
September 13, 2018, 01:59:56 PM

Where do I start?

It' been a long time since your question. I hoped you learned a lot about trading since the day you posted. Putting money in BTC is a good idea even now when the price is dropping and the market corrects itself.
Activity: 134
September 13, 2018, 12:20:44 PM
if you really want to invest in bitcoin that you need to do it as soon as possible, because the daily trend emerges beautiful turn .  I think you should invest with trading because it is a quite good way. Let's start with research, then looking for the mistakes that others have made starting off because many people have lost millions of money for that. So you can expand your income source. And this is a very good time for you to buy BTC.  Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
September 13, 2018, 12:14:08 PM
To invest, you need several important factors, one of which is to invest at the right time. Now is exactly the time. Suitable for investment.
Activity: 224
September 13, 2018, 12:13:31 PM
Safinus excellent project, committed to excellence in the field of blockchain technology! Intelligent, creative project began to participate in the ICO! The company produced a limited amount of coins! Hurry to get your own stock. details at https://www.safinus.com/
Activity: 111
September 13, 2018, 10:57:17 AM
Generally in my opinion ICO is always a good option.  In particular, it is very profitable to look for companies that are only gaining momentum and investing in them, because after a rapid growth on this you can raise the money.  Of these, companies have recently found Paytomat for themselves.  As if the company is not very popular, it already cooperates with NEM and Hacken, which I trust.
Activity: 196
September 13, 2018, 08:53:18 AM

Where do I start?

I think btc is good enough for us to start such kind of investment. We need to be more patient to do the things and wait for the  bull marekt to come. We can find the future of it is very promising.
Activity: 104
September 13, 2018, 08:52:12 AM
I would invest in projects that somehow try to promote your coin and who has the idea that the value of the coin was less than$1. so it will be easier to make a lot of x, in General, a lot of criteria   
September 13, 2018, 08:45:12 AM
I want to wish everyone that your investments bring success and profit. And before investing. Take into account all the forecasts. And also changes in the crypto-currency world. That the risks were justified.
Pages:
Jump to: