Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 26. (Read 30975 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 36
KUROINEKO.GD
September 13, 2018, 08:42:00 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
I think you need to try a POS / Masternode project that will get income every day with masternode rewards, even you can sell it every day the results of the masternode reward, immediately select the best one according to you and get the income every day
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 08:37:16 AM
If so decided.  then you better get acquainted with some kind of video, you can find more information here!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 08:35:48 AM
At the moment, the whole crypto market is suffering a lot of depreciation, if you want to invest in cryptos, I think you should invest a lot in Ripple or Cardano. Because in the future, this coin will grow and bring you a lot of profit from it.
I think ethereum is the right solution to invest, currently ethereum is very cheap and this coin will be a strong coin but is currently being corrected.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 08:28:57 AM
You can exchange by here and now framework where you will expand your acquiring in day by day, by utilizing here and now exchange you can take benefit each day without sitting tight for long haul to take benefit on exchange. How ever you have much cash will be all the more much benefit you can take by profession on here and now, yet you have positive sentiment when dissect some altcoin to purchase and influence exchange on trade advertise, to will be more benefit or misfortune.
Activity: 316
Merit: 4
September 13, 2018, 08:27:19 AM
one day I also want to be able to invest in cryptocurrency, for now, I'm focused on the bounty more coins collecting the number which then I make the capital invested in bitcoin nor the ethereum.
This is a good strategy keep it up because right now investing with fiat now is a big risk because of the bad market. Although most bounties dont pay well this days because of the market crash. I started this way in 2017 used my bounties pay to start up investing in several altcoin, yeah its possible.
Activity: 22
September 13, 2018, 08:24:23 AM
Yes, you buy me Bitcoin with the money you have now. Or you can also invest in other coins that are cheaper than Bitcoin. Like in Altcoin namely Ethereum, Ripple, XRP and others. There are still many good and potential coins from Bitcoin now, bro. So don't choose the wrong investment.
Activity: 15
September 13, 2018, 12:55:36 AM
This time is the right time for investment, many coins being dropped the price including ethereum. then don't miss this opportunity to buy a coin and held him.  I was very enthusiastic once wanted to invest, only now is being hindered capital.
Activity: 58
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 12:26:06 AM
The market is down now, a great time to invest. Just invest a potential coin u like.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
September 13, 2018, 12:21:45 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
maybe before you seriously start investing with cryptocurrencies you should understand and understand with all the risks that will be obtained in the investment and it takes confidence and patience
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 12:20:41 AM
You best time to you start btc. Because btc price flying now started. Buy and hold till 2020. You can get potential for your invest.
Activity: 64
September 13, 2018, 12:19:51 AM

Where do I start?

if you are serious about investing my advice is cryptocurrency
Activity: 28
September 13, 2018, 12:07:29 AM
At the moment, the whole crypto market is suffering a lot of depreciation, if you want to invest in cryptos, I think you should invest a lot in Ripple or Cardano. Because in the future, this coin will grow and bring you a lot of profit from it.
Activity: 546
September 13, 2018, 12:06:41 AM
Well, if we can handle the risk in investing in crypto coins, why not? I meaned, it's a good opportunity to engaged with this kind of investments since it is easy and more convenient than investing banks. Although there are no assurance to recover if somethings goes wrong, but the chance to gain more profits is very possible. We just need to learn and explore enough about cryptocurrency so that we can have more ideas before we start to invest.
Activity: 124
September 12, 2018, 11:57:57 PM
one day I also want to be able to invest in cryptocurrency, for now, I'm focused on the bounty more coins collecting the number which then I make the capital invested in bitcoin nor the ethereum.
Activity: 84
September 12, 2018, 11:53:06 PM
You can invest, but be assure that the coin you re investing has the ability to increase faster, when the market price rise up, you know some coin drop down and never pump up again, so this will not be if a great loss to you
Activity: 280
September 12, 2018, 11:47:17 PM
Study the following,
Chart Indicators, Chart Patterns/Formations, Support and Resistance,
and Technical Analysis.
You can watch some tutorial videos in youtube or browse investopedia.com
Activity: 383
September 12, 2018, 11:46:02 PM
patience is indeed the first test, because if it has entered into investment and is
 impatient it will not produce anything except losses
Activity: 392
September 12, 2018, 11:39:03 PM
now is the time to gradually enter the market, bitcoin is well kept at the level of 6000, and if it goes below that quite a bit. The worst fall we have already experienced
if you want to invest you the first step you have to look at the current market price so we will get a lot of profits not losses. the key to investing is patience.
Activity: 291
September 12, 2018, 11:35:32 PM
Please ask yourselves... is the coin I’m investing in secure, fast, scalable, great development team and community? If not... that coin isn’t going anywhere. It’s a pump and dump. Having a small supply raises the price but in reality it will never be a “merchant” coin. Invest in the coin that has the ability to be the coin for commerce. Do your research.. invest in the coin that meets that criteria. Don’t go after the advice of an investor who is sitting on a bag waiting for you to buy up the price before they dump.
Activity: 168
September 12, 2018, 11:34:51 PM
Well, this is the tike every one had been waiting for, but not planned to happen this present time, you can invest in bitcoin now, but the issue in altcoin is not a predictive, so analyze the altcoin you want to invest on... There was something probability for them not to rise up again
Pages:
Jump to: