Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 27. (Read 30975 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 11:33:48 PM
If you want to invest, then I suggest you can invest in this market. Because the current cryptocurrency price is very low. And I think the market will not fall any more, and the price of cryptocurrency will rise.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
September 12, 2018, 11:27:08 PM
you can directly to invest right now before you are too late to buy any coins. you have the best time to invest in any coins because the price now is cheaper and you can even buy the expensive coins with low price. but before you invest, I suggest you analyze the price or if you cannot make analyze, then you can buy bitcoin only because this is the best investment you can make. but if you still insist to invest in altcoin, make sure you buy when the price is on the red price because this is the best price to buy the coin so you can wait for a while until the price is on the green price.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 05:13:36 PM
well, when you are the creators of the theme wasn't the right time, you were like a hamster ), you need to invest when coins fall and the faith is lost as it is now )
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 05:12:36 PM
I think first of all you should learn about the specifics of working with cryptocurrency market and only after that to start trading or investing in coins.
Activity: 44
September 12, 2018, 05:44:33 AM
I believe if Bitcoin used as a long-term investment asset is still very promising and profitable. I believe that Bitcoin can survive until the future and I do not doubt the ability of Bitcoin. I have to be optimistic with any coins I make as an investment asset.
Activity: 69
September 12, 2018, 05:25:29 AM
If you spread your money around promising COINS that have the potential to deliver good results, then it's very good, and now is the best time to invest and buy.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 05:18:39 AM
And why not, now is a very good opportunity for investing, as against the background of the crippled market, the prospective tokens also slipped in price and you have a great opportunity to acquire them, so that it would not be said that the market fell
Current prices are really down, lots of coins are slumping. in my opinion, this is the right time for you to invest if you really want to invest. because currently the price is down and in the long run it will definitely go up and you get profit, if you are careful and understand about investment you can make big profits, choose good potential coins and most people definitely recommend Bitcoin, I also recommend it because bitcoin very profitable.

In the market it is impossible to reveal speculation even when analyzing the long-term change in the rate of the crypto currency. It can artificially rise or fall for several months due to several factors, and then return to its real values.
Activity: 38
September 12, 2018, 04:35:37 AM
If you want to invest, then I suggest you invest now. Because the price of cryptocurrency is now very low, and I think the current price of cryptocurrency will not continue to fall. So I think it is a good time to invest now.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 04:32:56 AM
If you want to invest in the money and investment market then right now you should start from Bitcoin is best. As Bitcoin prices are dropping a lot, the opportunity open to us is enormous. You should learn about the crypto market and how to invest before deciding to participate.
Yes . I agree . BTC market price is falling sharply. Opportunities to buy and hold them until prices rebound and sell. we will have huge profits. That's what we expect. Let's hope the bright future of BTC
Activity: 310
Merit: 101
September 12, 2018, 04:26:05 AM
If you want to invest in the money and investment market then right now you should start from Bitcoin is best. As Bitcoin prices are dropping a lot, the opportunity open to us is enormous. You should learn about the crypto market and how to invest before deciding to participate.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 04:14:21 AM
If we want to have the ability to cope with a bad state of affairs but if we're a long-time period holder, then the nice time to invest for us is to start on bitcoin that has been well-known and lots-loved by way of the general public, however if we want to invest definately inside the present moment that is through making an investment bicoin and eth, and no worry or loss of our property, then we have to shop for a few btc and eth at the moment. So we can now not remorse it anytime quickly. Cheers!
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
September 12, 2018, 04:13:44 AM
This period of massive reduction in the value of cryptocurrency is the best time to invest. My advice is to purchase your coin in small bits Inorder to take advantage of the continuous reduction in price. Its also advisable to consider holding your coin on a long term basis in order to benefit from the bull run which would commence soonest.
Activity: 198
September 12, 2018, 04:07:59 AM
I figure you ought to contribute with exchanging in light of the fact that it is a very decent way. We should begin with inquire about, at that point searching for the errors that others have made beginning off on the grounds that numerous individuals have lost a great many cash for that. In the event that you need specialized to examination, you additionally can learn through numerous sites on the web. As a starting you can chat with couple of dealers, read a few titles. Begin with venture to BTC and don't exchange.
copper member
Activity: 308
September 12, 2018, 04:06:18 AM
now is the time to gradually enter the market, bitcoin is well kept at the level of 6000, and if it goes below that quite a bit. The worst fall we have already experienced
Activity: 154
September 12, 2018, 03:58:12 AM
If you want to invest to you it is necessary to begin right now. In the cryptoforeign exchange market now the best situations for purchase of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 12, 2018, 03:54:12 AM
I would also love to make some investments and i have been thinking if bitcoin and ethereum which are the two top coins but the way ethereum price have been dropping is really terrible, i think i would just invest in bitcoin now and see how it goes
Activity: 98
September 12, 2018, 03:51:44 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

If you have a good capital,u could take some of it to buy BTC ,a part it do trading or ico
if u are interested for ico try checking out gcox acm
Activity: 40
September 12, 2018, 03:49:36 AM
If you want to invest, then I suggest you invest now. Because the price of cryptocurrency has fallen very sharply in this year's market, the current price is very low, and I think the encryption market will recover again in the future.
Activity: 70
September 12, 2018, 03:47:04 AM
Invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin occupies a good market segment because of its popularity. And it is growing, taking into account the fact that many countries are taking Bitcoin.
Activity: 65
September 12, 2018, 03:44:25 AM
In my own opinion. I think before you start investing, make some research and see the the best coin that you feel its worth investing your money on. Investing in BTC is not a bad idea butbi will advice you also look into some altcoins with good projects
Pages:
Jump to: