Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 45. (Read 31005 times)

Activity: 473
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 09:00:00 AM
I believe crypto needs to be volatile before it will become stable and same applies to bitcoin. Even with the volatility and unpredictable nature of bitcoin, I have very good hope in the coin that it will be very gig and valuable in future. You can buy bitcoin now and if you want to trade it, I think the first step for you to take is to take time to read and gather enough knowledge about trading and technical analysis as it will guide you. You should also start trading with small amount to gain enough experience and trading skill.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 15, 2018, 08:54:19 AM
If now someone is not afraid to invest their cash in crypto-currencies, then in a month he will be able to get at least twice the amount.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 08:50:38 AM
if you have a lot of money better to invest in bitcoin, this will give you greater benefits. see how bitcoin develops, and grows. this is so significant and amazing.
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 02:22:34 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
I think you should invest in EOS. I believe in the strong development of the EOS. Its current price is $ 4 and that's a good price for investors. ETC is a potential altcoin but I still appreciate EOS more.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
August 15, 2018, 02:16:51 AM
I think now is not the best time for investment. The course now shock everyone. it is as low as possible. so we are waiting for the increase
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
August 15, 2018, 01:10:05 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

First , you need to buy some bitcoin then let your fortune do the rest but before engaging in trading , do some research regarding that matter because trading is so complicated , every move requires deep understanding.
Look from the time frame that this thread was created, if OP bought it from the. Certainly he's losing a lots of money by now since the pumped already been ended and now we are in the situations where we can't predict the actual market movements, shorting is too risky and needed to have a lots of knowledge to enjoy and still gained from this market.
Activity: 147
August 15, 2018, 01:08:50 AM
If you want to invest, I suggest you can invest in this market. Because the current cryptocurrency price is very low, we invest at this time, the cost will be very low. And when the price of cryptocurrency rises, we can get more profit.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
August 15, 2018, 01:05:31 AM
It is necessary to look at investing in crypto-currencies just a little from a different angle. Even if a person went to the crypto-currencies at the most successful moment, in this situation there are at least 2 plus points: first, he started investing in crypto, and the second one for a year or more any price will still grow many times and bring profit!
Activity: 100
August 15, 2018, 01:01:45 AM
If you want to make an investment, you also have to know what will happen if you make a mistake, so if you want your investment to be patient and make a very good decision when determining a buy or sell price
Activity: 154
August 15, 2018, 01:00:30 AM
If it's a full-fledged investment, prices on the market are dead. At present prices are Bitcoin $ 6120 and Ethereum $ 261. Then it showed a rapid increase. Our anticipation will show time in this direction.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 12:34:33 AM
Looking at the current situation, you also have to review and check how much investment potential. of course by paying attention to various aspects of the economy going forward. if you think it's the right time for you to invest, then do it with your own level of confidence. and you will receive the profit or loss itself. stay alert and don't be easy to be careless!
Activity: 294
August 15, 2018, 12:34:05 AM
in this time, the market is so crazy. Price of coin keep dump and dump, however people also patience. I think the downtrend will remain for a while.
Indeed, the current market conditions have slumped somehow until it is still difficult to predict the coint price will go down, hopefully this condition will return to normal and the market will return to turbulence, so that all coints have a normal selling price again
Activity: 223
August 15, 2018, 12:27:16 AM
You can not just wake up one day and invest straight in these Cryptos without adequately making your research into which good Cryptos to trade at the period in question. You can check on CMC for the Ten first leading Cryptos and choose from there if you are not very certain yet.
Activity: 157
August 15, 2018, 12:23:41 AM
in this time, the market is so crazy. Price of coin keep dump and dump, however people also patience. I think the downtrend will remain for a while.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
August 15, 2018, 12:19:56 AM

Where do I start?

First , you need to buy some bitcoin then let your fortune do the rest but before engaging in trading , do some research regarding that matter because trading is so complicated , every move requires deep understanding.
Activity: 98
August 15, 2018, 12:13:12 AM
Coin prices are now down again if you want to invest now the right time to do it invest in bitcoin for the long term
Activity: 155
August 14, 2018, 01:26:04 PM
Before you start investing you have to learn a lot of different information . There is a lot of useful information on the forum, many traders share their mistakes
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
August 14, 2018, 01:25:15 PM
if you invest a bigger investment so it's better to invest in potential altcon today because it's a great opportunity to earn you a big profit because altcoin breaks down now so it's better to buy altcoin longterm.
Activity: 116
August 14, 2018, 01:19:40 PM
It's not too late now. Very good days for your investment . Buy cheap altcoins and wait for growth .
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 12:53:16 PM
The investment in BTC is a good idea, it can bring income. To him all the interest of big players is directed and he has a huge capitalization in the market, now he is the most stable.
Pages:
Jump to: