Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 46. (Read 31005 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 12:49:50 PM
Now is a very good time for investment. The price of bitcoin and other crypto-currencies is falling. But over time, the Crypto currency will regain lost ground.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 12:46:36 PM
I think if you have good technical analysis skills, you can give it a try trading , one of my friends does it, he targets 10% profit each time.  not more than that. no greedy Smiley
Activity: 84
August 14, 2018, 12:23:02 PM
Eloncity is a new technology project in the blockchain market. Join them for sure you will love this project. The project with a large team is creating trust with experienced investors, with a large community that will definitely be a development project of the year. https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 14, 2018, 03:05:00 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
tey to day trading on binance or okex, it would good start to understand how the market moves and also i believe binance and okex are the most safe exchange to store your coins. The volume is really good and binance and okex fee for trading is fair enough so i recommend it. The reasons bitcoin so volatile cause its still uncertain and also we do need regulation from goverment.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 14, 2018, 03:01:07 AM
If you want to invest then now is the best chance for you, as you can see that most of the current penny falls to the bottom of the market, perhaps never again. Consider before making a decision
Activity: 37
August 14, 2018, 02:42:32 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
I hope that you did not invest in BTC at the time you posted this thread, Id just read your thread today (BTC's price currently is 6000 USD). At this moment, BTc can go down to 5400 USD before going up slightly to the end of 2018. My advice is that you should buy BTC at 5400 USD, after that you can invest in altcoins to get huge profit. Good luck, buddy!
Activity: 154
August 14, 2018, 02:27:02 AM
If you want to invest, now is the best and most perfect time to invest as the prices of bitcoin has plummeted seriously in this market. You can buy coins at a great discount now and hold for sometime. Even prices of altcoins are down now and you can also buy and add more altcoins to your porfolio
Activity: 88
August 14, 2018, 02:23:31 AM
Investment is the best way one can be successful in cryptocurrency, and I think this is the right time to invest in bitcoin, due to a very serious ongoing dip in market, buy your BTC and hold for some period of time, I'm sure you're going to be rich. Do not waste time.
Activity: 49
August 14, 2018, 02:15:28 AM

Where do I start?

Check out ICOs. Because public sales, you get pre-sales here you can buy tokens at a discount or where you get extra tokens. However, you do have to do quite a fair bit of your own study on the project before injecting any money into it. Check out this ICO http://instoken.io
Activity: 296
August 14, 2018, 01:58:45 AM
Choice of the most profitable project is the key to the great amount of money so you need to be far-sighted and patient, but I advice to invest in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
August 13, 2018, 11:40:12 PM

Where do I start?

Let's invest on Bitcoin. If the market has fluctuation, you can transfer Bitcoin to USDT and hold it like as USD without be afraid it will lost value
Activity: 70
August 13, 2018, 11:22:55 PM
Cryptocurrency has fallen sharply in the market this year, the price is now very low . If you want to invest, now is the time .
Activity: 523
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
August 13, 2018, 11:10:55 PM

Where do I start?

When you want to put some money into cryptocurrency, that means you believe in crypto despite the risk of the volatile value in the market.
You can start by buying in a small amount and trading it in the market. High volatility means you can buy low, sell high and the opposite as well.
Activity: 60
August 13, 2018, 10:24:24 PM
What kind of investment that you want to do? If it's long term investing. it's time to buy BTC because its price is actually cheap now. In my opinion, BTC would come back soon. the price of 6k is hard to be break. There are a lot of order waiting BTC at 6k price. If you want to invest in short-term. Trading is my advise but at this moment you don't put money in the market because it's bleeding now.
Activity: 112
August 13, 2018, 07:22:30 PM
You can invest by trading, trading will give you greater profits than other ways. but if you are a beginner in the world of trading you have to study first, after you are ready you can apply it. don't be afraid to start and don't be afraid to fail.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
August 12, 2018, 11:21:59 PM
I like your idea, it's a great way to make a profit for you. By investing in BTC, your money will be safely maintained and will get significant development someday. The benefits obtained will be very useful for your capital to live in the future. While waiting for BTC to increase its price, you can trade and also participate in the ICO. So you can expand your income source. And this is a very good time for you to buy BTC.
Activity: 61
August 12, 2018, 11:17:51 PM
If you are intrested in investing in bitcoin it is a good idea if you are holding your coins for a long term because bitcoin is never constant it increases day by day if you are expecting higher profits then you have to hold for a long time. we never know when the value will increase so keep HODLING.
Activity: 24
August 12, 2018, 11:12:46 PM
I recommend that if you want to invest in Bitcoin, I think you should invest in ICO projects that have the potential to grow and bring you great profits. I found that, on this Forum, there is a great project, you should invest in it. AirChain is a good project, they can change the user habits of air freight.
Activity: 80
August 12, 2018, 11:06:35 PM
the marketing is coming back up again. It's a great time to invest, buy most the strong altcoins like ETH, LTC and XRP they are seeing great rises today!
Activity: 139
Merit: 5
August 12, 2018, 11:05:49 PM
if you want to invest you have to use long-term trading, if we use trading with the long-term we will definitely profit a lot and also we will definitely get a lot of profits.
Pages:
Jump to: