Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 47. (Read 31005 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 255
August 12, 2018, 10:52:48 PM
Cryptocurrency is better and better than Forex and stocks.
If you trade on Forex when you wrongly guess the number value then all of it is gone.
But if you trade Cryptocurrency all of your assets are there and when it is wrong to sell it is also possible that some of your money's value is still there.

Bitrrex, Binance is an exchange that I do to trade there every day.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
August 11, 2018, 09:42:17 AM
Now is a good time to invest. It seems to me that after such a strong fall there will be growth. But do not forget about the diversification of risks.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
August 06, 2018, 04:51:01 PM
Invest your money in cryptocurrency, it's good decision. Don't hold your money in Bitcoins, you should buy some altcoins like TRX, Vechain, CS where you can earn profits without your imagine
The division of capital in investment is very good and the cryptocurrency is the same. I think investors should spend a bit on Bitcoin, one on altcoin and the rest on ICO. That is the way I have invested in this market over time and it is quite effective. New people can refer to this to choose how to invest themselves.
Activity: 280
August 06, 2018, 04:45:50 PM
Now is not a good time for investing in ICO because the market is at the bottom but there are some projects which can do a profit for you.
Activity: 166
Merit: 20
August 06, 2018, 04:08:37 PM
I also want to invest all my goods earned on bounty. But since the market behaves as usual (only falls), it remains only to wait for its recovery. I want to invest in one thing
Activity: 392
August 06, 2018, 02:13:43 PM
Just create your have trial early get-up-and-go to settle in on crypto terra in that thither are various scammers and you faculty displace your cabbage whether you fill scammed close to them. Review each the counsel sorrounding the place that you want to join.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 07:40:58 AM
Dont trade it in slowing down situation of market currently.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 07:31:56 AM
against the Bitcoin. Here it has started the same as Bitcoin, so it's certainly possible to gain or lose.
By buying and using a Bitcoin hardware wallet, you will be much safer than Bitcoin. Because besides that this device is not connected to the internet, it also has a very high level. As a Bitcoin investor, you should naturally find information about Bitcoin. When the price of bitcoin drops, you can act faster. Intellectual losses occur undesirable things, can be minimized
Activity: 602
August 06, 2018, 07:31:32 AM
Investing in crypto-currencies or ICO projects can bring you a profit, but before investing money, you should become very familiar with this industry, with all the advantages, disadvantages and risks. It's no secret that bitcoin is the market leader and investing in it will not be as risky as altcoins, and it can also bring you profit in the future.
Activity: 171
August 06, 2018, 07:28:58 AM
You can invest now the prices of coins are down in the crypto market.but the decrease in the market does not mean that the future of cryptocurrency is not brighter than its p.resent situation now.  Buy coins like bitcoin, ethereum or litecoin for in the future they will yield much huge amount of rewards
Activity: 83
August 06, 2018, 07:22:02 AM
ICO investing can be a bit more risky than investing in BTC, but I think the gains in BTC trading is not so much either... Once Menlo One's ICO marketplace will launch, I will definitely get back in ICO investing.
Activity: 78
August 06, 2018, 07:21:02 AM
It cool to trade right now, the rate for investing in coin Now is at cool price and with time you make multiple of your investment
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
August 06, 2018, 07:18:51 AM
Starting trading in bitcoin is actually more complicated than Forex because bitcoin prices fluctuate more.
If you want to start to buy bitcoin, I recommend buying it at Binance and the trusted bitcoin trading provider website.
Activity: 21
August 06, 2018, 07:14:05 AM
Currently the price of coins is soaring. This is the right time to invest because it will get a lot of profit in bitcoin. But most people choose to hold back their koinya in the long run to get even greater profits.
Activity: 224
August 06, 2018, 07:06:17 AM
Now the price of BTC is growing, so if you want to invest now, then the most appropriate time for investing in bitkoyn. If you want to exchange some of them, then invest in ICO, since with this type of investment you will increase the number of your bitcoins.
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
August 06, 2018, 07:03:41 AM
It is always a good decision to invest in cryptocurrency because it has bigger return compared to other investment. However, the bigger the chance to earn the bigger also the risk you have to surpass prior gaining big amount of money, that's why you have to guard yourself with knowledge and come up a good strategy.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 07:01:23 AM
In my opinion it's better to put your investment is some trusted altcoins. Put your money in the cheap price but can give you a huge profit by holding it like ADA,NEO,EOS and ETH these altcoins has a potential to give you a huge profit.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
August 06, 2018, 07:00:57 AM
Before Joining this platform, you need to go through properly and find the actual facts and findings, After getting all the fundamental information, you have to focus on the risk factors of this blockchain system. So it's not easy to come and go to this platform because it's not an easy system to create a lot of money within a short time through training and investment.
Activity: 473
August 06, 2018, 06:58:17 AM
You have a very good idea of how to make profit from bitcoin by trading but if you do not have very good knowledge and a little experience, you will make loss rather than profit, so the first thing to do is to read about it and try the process out with little investment and after that, you can start using large amount of funds, you also need to have very good knowledge of the technical analysis and its fundamentals of the crypto market because this will help you to know when to buy and when to ell.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 06:56:41 AM
i think now the hype is dealing and investing in new upcoming ico and there are a lot of sites that rank each upcoming ico like icodrop
Pages:
Jump to: