Pages:
Author

Topic: If you die, what will happen with your coins? - page 4. (Read 4200 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
i will take them with me
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Since these are electronic coins, it goes with you wherever you go. So you have no choice but to consider it burn.
Activity: 20
i think the coins would be unaccessible !
Activity: 51
I have given this post a thought for so long that is why I always tell my sibling about any coin I'm investing in
Activity: 6
Your coins will be there forever and noone can touch it even your relatives, so give the private key of your purse to your family .
Activity: 462
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
Well if you die and you didn't give away your access to your loved ones then it will just be there and it will not be spent. It will gain or lose but no one could actually touch it. Now if you did pass your access, then they will could potentially manage it even if you're still living. So, basically you can put ot in your last will and testament
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Nothing happens to it if your family doesn't know it exists
Activity: 35
Merit: 2
before I die all my assets or work
everything I will tell my son and wife so that if anything happens all my assets they take care of it
Activity: 35
I've given all my key information to my wife and kids.
Activity: 36
Man I need to set something up with my private keys after reading this post wow scary thought Embarrassed
Activity: 38
your question is funny.

hmmm probably will just stay in the wallet. sincerely right lol Shocked Shocked Shocked
copper member
Activity: 43
I have my crypto included in my will and instructions for how to access the coins in the event of my death.
Activity: 27
What a funny question.. i have a friend who knows my private key..
Activity: 434
i have one person that knows my private key

and one question, does he/she know how to use it? does he/she know what does it mean?

I can give my privkeys to my girlfriend, but she doesn't know what to do with that number collection..... Angry
Activity: 154
It makea me kinda wonder how much “dead” money there is on the blockchain. From people who lost their private keys to people who actually have died.

Ah well, there is probably also quite a bit of green paper burried on earth.
Activity: 13
coin owner is the private key owner.
No taxes to give yours privates keyx to the person you want : in your family... or not.
That is freedom, even after your death
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
i have one person that knows my private key
Activity: 234
Have my coin backup on a USB with readme note to my family.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Hello Everyone !
If i die i will give all my coins to my son or wife for them to have the source of eextra income or money but before that i will teach them how to use and trade it. All my counts in this forum will be inherit by my love ones.
Activity: 680
Merit: 103
This is a nice thread and question  Cool. For me if will going to die i think my coin will be in my wallet forever, as i have no wife or children to be successor  Grin.
Pages:
Jump to: