Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 17. (Read 125769 times)

Activity: 535
Merit: 250
if I have that much trading capital, maybe I will use it to buy some coins that can give me an advantage, I will buy as much bitcoin and ethereum as I can by using the trading capital that I have. I believe these two coins are very good.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
i would like to put some 300$ to bitwhite, price is 300 sats, which it can easily back to 1000,
so its like you bought btc at 8k and sell to 24k  Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Invest in any project with a working product now, all of those are down over 70% compared to their ath. Aion, sonm, ltc, vechain, ... are all great. dont buy into big bags of air but into underhyped coins that bring something substantial to the table. ICOs could also be very lucrative, again a working product and lack of extreme hype are the keys
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

I will not hesitate to invest in ETH. I firmly believe that in the future ETH will be the top altcoin and have outstanding growth in the value of the business. They are doing their job well and seem to be constantly innovating. This is the pin point of long-term development.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Investing in coins now crypto is a very appropriate time. Now, look at the growth of the Bitcoin very nice so many Altcoin which grows. And I have a suggestion for you to invest in coins ETH, BCH and LTC. And with that, you can use long-term investment.
Activity: 196
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on some exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
i think it may be made double in a monyh with hydro or holo. hydro must be 130 sats in a m9nth againmay be more if the bull runs
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
i would invest it in Bitcoin and maintain it for multiple years . I nonetheless accept as true with Bitcoin although it's price still reducing these past few months but I realize that bitcoin can be super once more one day and that i actually need some persistence to attain some thing in particular in that coin .
Activity: 280
If this $ 500 is idle and does not need anything.  I will buy bitcoin for $ 500 and hold for a period of 2 3 years later.  I believe in the future bitcoin will also increase many times over the current
Activity: 133
I will look for altcoin with big potency and cheap price like TEN or ADA, I think if only use little capital then to get big profit we have to do trading in altcoin which is cheap.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
Of course if in my case that i have enough money to buy bitcoin i will quickly purchase more bitcoins now. Because this is best time to buy more since the value is so low.

And wishing that if i have now 500USD, i will invest in bitcoin. And that is really my plan since before.
Activity: 70
I recommend btc or eth now. The market is mostly bearish now and the most stable coins are bitcoin and ethereum. On bullish market I'd rather buy lisk, eos, ada or xtz.
Activity: 36
To be on the safe side I would recommend in bitcoin, I am still wary of this market
Activity: 84
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

I will try to invest in NEO, Stellar Lumens, Ripple, Docademic, Orbis and Ubex as I see them as potential and profitable coins in the future,
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
What do you think about Aenco?
Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solutions Platform
Aenco is a "one-stop shop" platform with the objective to deliver cutting-edge institutional financing, prime brokerage, and smart capital solutions for the HealthTech industry, as well as a research and collaboration hub for healthcare companies and projects involved in the field of blockchain development.
ICO is starting soon.
I already took them for Bounty campaign.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 641
sig. code creator start @$10 - PM me!
Now the market is starting to try to recover. if it still possible to get the "best time to buy" and have enough capital, of course I will invest to token or coin which has the lowest price.
Activity: 168
I think it's best to invest in lisk now.The price has now dropped to $5.0591.If wait for up to five months l think there will be more profits.
Activity: 182

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 294
Bitcoin is a decent venture choice and is the most stable crypto currency out there yet you can likewise put resources into numerous another altcoin like waves and Ethereum which is constantly great. put resources into waves and Ethereum hold and hold up that time its cost will increment. What's more, I trust in future you got great benefit.
Activity: 224
I will buy the BCH, this is a coin I trust and I believe in the future they will increase, so do not be too anxious, try to hold on for a long time and wait for a good price.
Pages:
Jump to: