Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 6. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 02:47:15 AM
I started to be very dissatisfied with myself only when I showed greed, it was at such moments in the final version that the market is still the initiator of such situations, when people are still very hard to fight with greed.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
November 15, 2018, 02:27:35 AM
In the cryptocurrency market, short-term investors are usually less profitable, and when the real bull market arrives, their returns are small. But this is a financial game that must take risks. Others sold all bitcoins for $500. So your investment is not worth regretting, waiting patiently for the next opportunity.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
November 14, 2018, 07:56:18 PM
You shouldn't blame yourself.We have all made mistakes.I think I've had a lot of big mistakes right now.The simplest to think of this market for many opportunities I missed.I'm always saying to myself that I wish.So don't worry and go on with your life
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
November 14, 2018, 07:43:59 PM
Don't blame yourself, there are many chances in this market, so don't need to worry about a mistake that you made before.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
November 14, 2018, 06:42:58 PM
Don't be discouraged, man up and move on. There are still opportuinties out there, so leverage on your mistake and  go make ground breaking success. I wish you the best.

And I think you just need to buy now in full, and then it will be possible to pay off so that you yourself will be surprised. In this market, you can still earn a lot. The main thing to act and not to lose heart.
Activity: 707
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 06:39:25 PM
Don't be discouraged, man up and move on. There are still opportuinties out there, so leverage on your mistake and  go make ground breaking success. I wish you the best.
Activity: 518
November 14, 2018, 06:24:41 PM
Mistakes can do by anybody, nobody is perfect in this world.  Dont be discourages or upset by those mistakes instead make it as your strength to continue. You may fell bad on what happen to you thats why patience is important when you are in crypto.
You can earn it again dont blame yourself.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
November 14, 2018, 06:10:57 PM
You do not have to be disappointed in yourself, no one can be perfect, every person makes mistakes and therefore you just need to move on and not look back, and certainly not blame yourself for anything.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
November 14, 2018, 12:10:18 PM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
that's no reason for blaming yourself, with crypto or without it, with money or without it you still you and you still have your life and time to make the way you want it to be, really. don't fall into game
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
November 14, 2018, 11:55:38 AM
I think you are just out of luck, there are many people like you. I often hear people complain because they are in a hurry to sell bitcoin or the altcoins they have. we all have to learn from mistakes, for the future we must be careful in trading on the crypto market, if we make a mistake in trading on the crypto market then we will experience a huge loss.
Activity: 199
November 14, 2018, 11:16:01 AM
I think you should be disappointed in your self because you are not patient enough to make a huge profit and this is a good lessons not for you only but for everyone. A friend of mine received 5000bob token from a bounty camapaign and quickly sold it 0.01usd I told him not to sell yet but refuse and before will woke up the next day bob went up to 0.05usd the current price is 0.03usd
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
November 14, 2018, 11:10:58 AM
To be honest i felt the same way some time ago. I lost my depo and failed with bounty campaigns. But i didnt give up and it gave me results. I got back all my losses

How could you fail with bounty campaigns? You can't lose anything participating in them (just your time...), because you don't invest anything... And even if you've lost your depo after you had invested in some scam projects, you could get some of your money back selling tokens received from bounties.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
November 14, 2018, 11:10:00 AM
Definitely all through it passed. Until you make a mistake, you will not learn anything. You have gained valuable experience that will come in handy to you in the future and you will not commit more of these mistakes.
generally a person is such a creature that learn only from their mistakes. Therefore, if a person makes mistakes, then his experience grows and this means that he will be more professional.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 11:05:37 AM
Definitely all through it passed. Until you make a mistake, you will not learn anything. You have gained valuable experience that will come in handy to you in the future and you will not commit more of these mistakes.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
November 14, 2018, 11:00:05 AM
To be honest i felt the same way some time ago. I lost my depo and failed with bounty campaigns. But i didnt give up and it gave me results. I got back all my losses
Activity: 280
November 14, 2018, 10:54:22 AM
Yes,many now dream to go back in time and buy all the bitcoins...but the reality is that you need to start from what we have.In many ways, we are to blame for the fact that our investments have fallen in price.It was necessary to understand the topic.
Activity: 490
November 14, 2018, 05:54:14 AM
There are no friends, sometimes it takes a little luck to make money, but it only takes some luck. Have you heard of a story? Someone suddenly remembered that there was a bitcoin wallet in its old hard drive, and then it recovered the data on the hard drive and made a fortune.
On the contrary, people who are paying attention to the market every day are not so lucky.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 14, 2018, 05:47:14 AM
My friends and I was made a similar mistake at the beginning of their activities. I was wrong several times before I realized how the market works. Everything is normal, these are typical beginner mistakes.
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
November 13, 2018, 03:27:09 PM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
Its a common mistake which many people here made not only you so it better to lesson now to avoid future occurrence. The topic is also trying to tell us how patient bring best results most especially here in the crypto world. Panic dumper always regret in most case thats why patient is the key to gain more on blockhain.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
November 13, 2018, 02:58:39 PM
That is not so shocking because everyday or the other we are listening the same from someone amongst us. That is why it is the first and most important advice before joining CRYPTOCURRENCY, to be patient. Now , you cannot do anything except keeping this in your mind as a lifetime lesson.
Pages:
Jump to: