Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 2. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
November 28, 2018, 01:03:31 PM
Please cheer up brother, Smiley I believe most people including me understand your feelings. Mistakes make us more excited than when we succeed
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
November 28, 2018, 12:25:50 PM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
it is okay to he disappointed in yourself but do not judge ylurself too hard at least you hage tried and that is so cool!
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
November 28, 2018, 12:24:44 PM
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
do hot he as it os not exactly your fault as we all make a mistake from time to time and taht is ok as long as you learn from them
Yes, the most important thing is to be able to admit your mistakes and move on. Situation on the market is not the best, so we need to gather all the forces into a fist and wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 462
Good Morning
November 28, 2018, 12:10:39 PM

Thank for listening.
do hot he as it os not exactly your fault as we all make a mistake from time to time and taht is ok as long as you learn from them
Activity: 367
November 28, 2018, 12:08:32 PM
Understand, this is a standard deviation. You just hit him a little. Everyone has different positive lines and negative, I think as soon as you start a positive line, it will block all losses and lost profits.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 28, 2018, 04:50:57 AM
Maybe no one can do better in that era. It is ironic that someone buys pizza in bitcoin, isn't it? So don't feel embarrassed about it, give yourself a little confidence, and the road to crypto the future is still very long!
Activity: 364
November 28, 2018, 04:47:52 AM
It happened to everybody on this market. Mistakes are happening and nobody can avoid them, the most important part is to learn a lesson from these mistakes to avoid them in the future. If you stick to this formula, you will get a better profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 28, 2018, 04:42:30 AM
Greed has not been canceled.When will a new wave of market movement up-I am sure that we will hear again as people take loans and sell their property to buy cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1197
Merit: 482
November 27, 2018, 12:18:41 PM
Just make rules for yourself before you enter the trade.

Stop-loss: X
Take profit: X

Also combine the above good rules with "never ever invest more than you can walk away from forever"
Activity: 288
November 27, 2018, 12:15:20 PM
It is joy and sorrow with crypto. I experienced the same thing when I bought Gochain coins on Kucoin exchange. With so fast slowly rising. With my impatience after an estimate of profit, I immediately sold it. But after 3 days, the price increases by 10x. And that's my regret this year. But we still believe that it is the basis for us to learn so we can get better.
Activity: 308
November 27, 2018, 12:14:51 PM
Sorry mate. It is hard to make such mistakes, but there is a good thing about it. You've got a lesson, that you should never panic and always hodl your coins. But I think these experiences will be the lesson for all of us in this type of business we must have. a stronger heart and more confidence to trust the bitcoin or alts most probably when you have done some research before you have invested.
copper member
November 27, 2018, 12:10:50 PM

Thank for listening.
Haha...well mate, most people makes such mistakes and as a matter of fact,  I have done same too. I feel like we need to control our emotions
Activity: 229
November 27, 2018, 12:07:35 PM

Thank for listening.

I have experienced it like your story. Yes, regret might not be useful. But in crypto there is nothing we predict. We can only rely on our own strength between holding or selling when the price we believe is the highest. But we still have many opportunities not to make mistakes again. Always passionate and keep on doing your best.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
November 27, 2018, 11:13:04 AM
This scenario happens to everyone. Sometimes we sell too early and miss near future big opportunities and sometimes we hold too long which eventually causes us to sell late for loss. The market is not balanced.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
November 27, 2018, 11:08:55 AM
The only correct prediction is that 1 btc = 1 btc. Not only are our predictions wrong.I am sure that major players and market makers are playing against the market and as long as the market remains unregulated-it will continue.

While the market is not regulated, they do what they want and control the price of many assets. Because of this, there is strong volatility, thanks to which you and we can earn big money when the market becomes regulated, the volatility will significantly decrease.
November 27, 2018, 11:03:32 AM
The only correct prediction is that 1 btc = 1 btc. Not only are our predictions wrong.I am sure that major players and market makers are playing against the market and as long as the market remains unregulated-it will continue.
Merit: 101
November 26, 2018, 09:41:36 AM

Thank for listening.
the things you experience are the same as mine, our predictions are still weak maybe because we are beginner traders. but at least you don't get a loss even though you also don't get a profit.
all will have a lesson, with this experience you will definitely be able to trade better.
www.becent.com
November 26, 2018, 08:40:00 AM
Not upset. All the mistakes you made were due to inexperience and lack of knowledge. Now you do not expect to get the same, so go ahead and go to new heights
Merit: 103
November 26, 2018, 07:46:02 AM

Thank for listening.

It seems to me that this situation was faced by absolutely everyone. But I think it's the absolute norm and therefore not worth getting upset about. It is better to try again and maybe next time you are lucky
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
November 25, 2018, 06:20:57 PM
Don't be because i think the choice you made was right at that time, all you have to do is learn something from it in order  not to repeat it. Please next time try to tell your wife for her to console  you  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: