Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 4. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
November 19, 2018, 08:28:21 AM
In such cases, no need to hurry, because, as the situation showed, the coin could still restore its position and even rise!
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
November 19, 2018, 08:19:24 AM
This is learning for all of us, don't rush to sell the coins you have if you have not gotten more than 30% profit. Because for the steps that I will run is if I have not gotten more than 30% profit, I will keep holding the coin because I am sure of the coins that I have invested. And be careful in investing, choose coins that you think will potentially be good at some time in the future so that you get a profit from what you have bought.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
November 19, 2018, 08:10:11 AM
If we make mistakes when investing and lose our money-it is important that the amount of money earned is higher than the amount lost.That's significant.Continuously earn will not work.
at least you don't lose, like there is income and expenditure. be careful when investing so you don't lose more of your money. do not need to be disappointed in yourself, just suppose it has not become your luck so you are more careful and more enthusiastic, hopefully earning more.
Activity: 280
November 19, 2018, 08:02:11 AM
If we make mistakes when investing and lose our money-it is important that the amount of money earned is higher than the amount lost.That's significant.Continuously earn will not work.
Activity: 26
November 19, 2018, 03:29:18 AM
You can go on beating yourself up, mistakes are terrible but we can learn a lot from them so as to avoid making the same mistake again. You are not the only one who has made bad trading judgment, many have made worse.
Activity: 168
November 18, 2018, 04:44:31 PM
You are not alone with such situation and this is normal. We made mistakes and learn on them for making new wise investments in the future
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
November 18, 2018, 12:02:57 PM
we always made mistakes and this is normal, because we are not computers that never make mistakes at all, we are people who should make mistakes, because without errors nothing will work out.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
November 18, 2018, 12:01:38 PM
You should not be disappointed, only those who can tolerate and wait will be able to earn in this market, as you need to be able to deal with their greed, it is very difficult to move forward.
It is not possible not to feel any dessapointment in these situation. I believe, that all the negative feeling can give fuel to the further development, so dont reject emotions
Activity: 170
November 18, 2018, 11:54:25 AM
Man, don't be so frustrated, because market is changing and I bet those people selling at the moment will complain about it 2 years later, because such a sweet prices won't repeat anymore.
I agree. We should not sell now but believe in the future of crypto and hold until the prices are better and many coins moon.
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
November 18, 2018, 06:07:57 AM
In the cryptocurrency market, short-term investors are usually less profitable, and when the real bull market arrives, their returns are small. But this is a financial game that must take risks. Others sold all bitcoins for $500. So your investment is not worth regretting, waiting patiently for the next opportunity.

I don't know where you have heard this but this information's incorrect. The strategy and trade volumes are what is important. If you have $1 mln and get 5-7% per month, that's very much! It doesn't matter whether you trade in a short or a middle term!
Activity: 37
November 18, 2018, 05:11:52 AM
Now, that's part of the trade analysis of how you control the possibilities that might affect your emotions and patience waiting and watching that push yourself in times of urgency. But the best is to survive if the situation is like this.
Activity: 388
November 18, 2018, 04:45:35 AM
Please don't lose confidence, failure is always common, everyone will fail. But the purpose of life is not money, money is just a tool for life. You need to calm yourself. There will be opportunities in the future. Because you can't fuck yourself unless you use cucumber. Haha.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
November 18, 2018, 04:40:26 AM
 You can't blame yourself. It is the ordinary psychology of the market. Lots of people did the same things. If you explore in depth Trading, you will understand what I'm talking about.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
November 17, 2018, 09:21:06 AM
if you bought tokens from top 100 you should keep tham 18 months. or til btc rally starts. do not try to trade if you have no experience and knowledges.
Activity: 280
November 17, 2018, 09:17:48 AM
Mistakes should not be forgotten,otherwise they can be repeated again and again.Any mistake is an experience,albeit a negative one.You need to practice a lot, have a clear strategy and compliance with risk/money management.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 08:31:19 AM
It's very merely during this market. i feel loads of individuals do a similar factor with you thus you wish marketing research and analysis before creating a call purchase or sell. you should not continue depressed as a result of it do not assist you retreat to your cash also as creating you have got additional rational choices. To winning during this market you have got to forget mistakes when you learn expertise from these mistakes.
Activity: 322
November 17, 2018, 08:14:51 AM
I feel you mate some of my currency I invested were go up when I made a decision to sell all of them and it really make me sad about it. I think you need some rest, I think the best way to release some frustration in yourself is to take some rest and go hangout with your friends.
copper member
Activity: 364
November 17, 2018, 07:55:52 AM
Chai.. This is so touching. Just take it as one of those things and get a hold of yourself. Good you posted it here to relieve stress. Put whatever happened in the past and believe the future is more brighter. It's well..
copper member
Activity: 995
November 17, 2018, 07:20:12 AM
Yes, we often make mistakes and disillusion. We should bring everything to the end, if we conceived that. And do not throw everything half way. I myself have made many mistakes.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
November 17, 2018, 07:14:15 AM
All investors made hundreds of mistakes in the crypto market, the main thing is to be able to recognize them and try not to repeat in the future. Only scammers, they write how they wisely did once and sold everything, while they themselves constantly change their minds.
Pages:
Jump to: