Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 3. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
November 25, 2018, 06:00:25 PM
This is a wonderful experience and nothing terrible about it. In the future you will be more financially literate
copper member
Activity: 230
November 25, 2018, 05:58:31 PM
You don't have to be hard on yourself, thats crypto for you its totally unpredictable. You followed her heart and that's the most important thing
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 10:40:35 PM
Should I keep to hold coins from mining?
Activity: 30
November 24, 2018, 10:16:29 PM
i condolence about your history man.
cryptomarket is still alive and not to hurry about sell your token. something can happen in the future.
November 24, 2018, 10:12:33 PM
We need a new ETH
Activity: 99
November 24, 2018, 08:01:30 PM
I really applaud your patience with the events you have faced.
indeed that is the sadness that we often experience when we trade.
if we think of selling coins that we have, after we sell a few days later the coin soars beyond our expectations.
and when holding the coin we have because we think that the coin will go up in price, but after being held for a long time, the coin will actually drop sharply.
none of that can predict the development of the price of coins, we can only expect it.
Activity: 196
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
November 24, 2018, 07:57:56 PM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

You're welcome. Better learn from this. But sometimes crypto is favorable through fortune, we might not know what will happen in the future or next days but what is important is to keep our decision and be proud of it.
Activity: 392
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
November 24, 2018, 07:56:24 PM
It doesn't need to be regretted by dragging on, everything will end soon and change with a better one. Investing now and investing in many points can generate a lot of profit for you. The market price is indeed in a condition that continues to deteriorate, this will not last long. In the near future, the market price will increase again, and that's when all the values ​​of your assets will rise. Take the positive side of everything that has happened.
November 24, 2018, 07:38:00 PM
I think now it makes no sense to sell something
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 24, 2018, 07:32:16 PM
It's normal if you feel bad for what happened to you, I know that feeling (because I've ever been in that condition). But don't worry, we need time to be the best. We can learn from our mistake so we will not do it again in the future and I hope this will happen to you. Good luck.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
November 24, 2018, 07:17:59 PM
No one can avoid such mistakes, but you have not lost money, and just did not earn more than they could, so I do not think that this is a reason to fall into depression.
Activity: 210
November 24, 2018, 03:47:35 PM
Do not be disappointed in yourself, just be able to control yourself, and learn to trade the markets and study the indicators
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 24, 2018, 10:33:57 AM
If we make mistakes when investing and lose our money-it is important that the amount of money earned is higher than the amount lost.That's significant.Continuously earn will not work.
Absolutely right, it is always impossible to earn money, because we cannot predict correctly all the time, today it is called a matter of chance, so I do not think that we should be sad about this, live and enjoy life.
Activity: 280
November 24, 2018, 10:30:49 AM
The chances are always there, only in a market where manipulation becomes the norm-even professional traders fail.
The rest of the majority used to buy and wait for profit.But the reality is that while some losses for many.
Activity: 168
November 22, 2018, 07:04:26 PM
Do not be disappointed, there will always be chances to earn, just trade more often and more confident and you will have a chance to make good money in this market
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 12:15:29 PM
I have determined for myself how much I want to sell my altcoins, and I will not sell them until I get the price I need.
Activity: 672
November 22, 2018, 11:10:49 AM
I think that all of us are people and all people can make mistakes, this opinion is definitely already there, I think that this is the right opinion, because mistakes are attached to people and this is normal.
Activity: 280
November 22, 2018, 11:05:28 AM
I, too,believe that promising coin need keep, even if they now in minus.After all, if the project has a unique product and a team that is constantly working on improvements-in the long term, the project will succeed.
Activity: 406
November 20, 2018, 04:25:12 PM
I'm like you my friend, unfortunately we have no patient for investment and when we sell it is increasing much and doing x2 maybe. We must be patient if we are thinking that project is really good and dont sell after target price which you can find from graphics.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 20, 2018, 04:17:40 PM
Life is full of similar descisions and you cannot be right all the time. That is why it would be better to learn how to let go all the trouble and move on, because life moves on.
I agree. Disappointment won't help us be successful. We should be optimistic and believe that the market will bounce back soon. It cannot stay stably low forever
Pages:
Jump to: