Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 46. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 550
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 10:09:14 AM
if you spend too much time in disappointment, then you will get worse, remember not only you who have bad nasin and always remember everyone has their luck secret
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
June 30, 2018, 10:07:42 AM
I have made mistakes even worse, you would laugh at me a lot if I tell you some of them!
I have lost almost 0.3 btc coz of that but I have learned a lot, greed is not a good thing at all, now when I reach to my daily or weekly goal I try to turn of my laptop and stop sneaking around the market, sometimes it is the hardest thing to do nothing in the same time the best thing, temptation of the market sometimes gets so frustrating, your results won't get better if you don't get better, trading is the reaction of yourself , nothing else.
Activity: 233
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 10:05:21 AM
Because of the market getting up and down , one can be frustrated and disappointed. But if you have to be in this field, one has to be patient enough.
Activity: 224
June 30, 2018, 10:00:57 AM
if you want to prosper long term, you have to work on strategies that keep your head cool, and stop you burning out or making stupid calls. I never believed in meditation before I got into crypto, as I thought it was some kind of culty, new-age rubbish - but now I do some basic 10 minute exercises every day to keep my mind focused and under conrol better. I now find it a lot easier to disengage in the evenings, and can focus better on my other obligations: day job, family etc. Yeah, timing and strategy, research etc.
Activity: 71
June 30, 2018, 09:54:01 AM
Never panic sell! If you invest in projects that you believe to have a strong future, there is no need to worry about short term losses. Just continue to hodl until you have attained a profit that you desire or you feel the coin has peaked.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
June 29, 2018, 10:11:25 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
no need to feel stupid because of mistakes ever made, not just you who have experienced this kind of thing, many senior investors also have experienced it. all we can make a lesson so it will not happen again in the future. crypto market is still there and we can fix that mistake to get bigger profit.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 10:02:44 AM
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

Oh No!! you ain't stupid. Shits like that do happen. i see it like a financial  mistake wish i know,  won't repeat itself. my advice for you is that, you maximize your later opportunities, just learn how to HODL. thank you for sharing with us
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 09:59:42 AM
In this as I always say, we need patience when dealing with these things. Your inpatient can sometimes lead you to do something you will someday regret.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
June 29, 2018, 09:54:14 AM
Looking at the facts and conditions of the market today certainly make us regret, but regret is not a good solution, set a strategy to immediately restore the loss is more important.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
June 29, 2018, 09:49:20 AM
It is a common feeling, but believe or not, the most important asset is experience and I think you will do great in your future endeavours.
Activity: 504
June 29, 2018, 09:43:50 AM
It is necessary to start with the fact that we are all people and now we are driven by greed and fear, because it is these qualities of a person that become the engines of the crypto-currency market. This approach has been discussed before, but it seems to me that now the market has changed and now manipulators are working on the market, which are actively pressing on these qualities. Sooner or later you all make mistakes.
Activity: 158
June 29, 2018, 09:42:25 AM
Nothing, we all make mistakes. The main thing is not to stop and you will surely succeed in it sooner or later.
Activity: 68
June 29, 2018, 09:40:41 AM
As an investor patience should be the first thing to have after invest on a coin, secondly what type of investor are you, daily investor or long time investor,this two factors should be the first thing you should decide on b4 invest, don't blame yourself it happen sometimes better things coming ahead
Activity: 65
June 29, 2018, 05:48:35 AM
I saw that in this market, there are too many people who complain that they made mistakes, missed a lot of opportunities to make money, sold too early or did not sell at high prices, but this is the real market, wave after wave, They are all sending money in the next wave. including me.
Activity: 126
June 29, 2018, 05:45:36 AM

Thank for listening.

stay calm and do not get emotional, if you see altcoin price is not good, better menenagkan yourself, do not have to look at the price for today and do activities again. Do not worry about it.
Activity: 116
June 29, 2018, 05:41:03 AM
This is true. It's weird, but for some reason that happens sometimes. You can wait for a long time until your coin grows and does not sell it, but as soon as your patience is running out, you sell it and it begins to grow.
Activity: 89
June 29, 2018, 05:38:05 AM
It is very normal that we are sometimes disappointed with ourselves. This is human nature. We experience these feelings so that we can learn from our mistakes. Like in my case, i sold my position in a certain coin too early. Yes i made profit but if i had not sold it earlier then it would have been higher. So i have learned to control my urge to sell and i am really trying very hard to hold on longer.
Activity: 406
June 29, 2018, 02:32:08 AM
I think that is why the strategy of long-term investments is best suited. After all, it is impossible to predict in advance what will be the price for a coin in a certain period.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 10:49:08 PM
Hope you can relax, encrypt the money market is always unstable, the price will occasionally have a lot of volatility. This time I was on a course, after encountered this situation, I believe you will have a more rational decision, believe in yourself.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 02:47:24 PM
If you are confident in the potential of the selected coins, stay patient, keep them for the long term and do not panic. After all, investments can only benefit if they are in good health and accountable.
Pages:
Jump to: