Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 47. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 11:13:08 AM
it is never possible to know when to fix profit or loss. The market for cryptoval is very unpredictable. I had cases when I sold a coin and it grew 30 times in a week, that's a shame. But we all learn from mistakes. In this case, probably the main thing is a cold head and patience.
Activity: 78
June 28, 2018, 10:43:46 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
Maybe you get better by saying what you feel here. But maybe you also know that everyone may experience the same thing. We will not be able to return the time, but if lucky enough, we will get the next chance, and learn from the first opportunity.
Activity: 85
June 28, 2018, 09:29:14 AM
The best you can do is learn from them. If you learn a valuable lesson, it is not a mistake, but priceless experience. Jest remember what did you do wrong and keep it in mind.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
June 28, 2018, 05:48:51 AM
Being patient is something that very few people manage to do. Most are simply not ready to endure for months. It is very difficult - to be distracted while your money decreases many times.
Activity: 98
June 28, 2018, 05:36:15 AM
Cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and it is always effected by some pumps or dumps, so there please keep close eyes on that before buy or sell your holdings. It is also kind advise that never invest or sell in a bunch, always try to buy or sell in some parts.
Activity: 126
June 27, 2018, 10:47:17 PM
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

I can really feel  were you coming from but that's how it works you can't really know when the price well increase or when it down
Activity: 112
June 27, 2018, 08:51:33 PM
I have had the same experience with you, but I do not regret what I did, the market is unpredictable, and misjudgments always happen, so it is important to maintain a good attitude.
Activity: 109
June 27, 2018, 08:33:28 AM
It seems to me that almost everyone can share a similar story. I won't forget how I hated myself when I sold the coins and they did x20 per week. You need to have nerves of iron and patience.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
June 27, 2018, 02:48:21 AM
It happens all the time.
I believe everyone will regret a lot once he is in cryptocurrency world.
I regret that I sold some altcoins early in 2016.
I also regret that I didn't sell most of my coins in 2017.
June 26, 2018, 01:01:59 PM
Good day to all. So I do not understand, if you understand this why not make a turn. Buy coins in which you are sure, ask your wife to put the password on the wallet and all, after 2 years, open and look. All luck

Hahah
That's surely a one way to handle the situation.  Grin
June 26, 2018, 08:35:26 AM
Good day to all. So I do not understand, if you understand this why not make a turn. Buy coins in which you are sure, ask your wife to put the password on the wallet and all, after 2 years, open and look. All luck
Activity: 98
June 26, 2018, 07:53:21 AM
Experience in life they say is the best teacher and when you fall, you want to think twice what cause the fall and you want to move ahead in life. In our everyday life at one junction or the other we make mistakes and we learn by them. With this just move ahead and don't be down because of these, make another move.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
June 26, 2018, 03:07:51 AM
Patience is the key to crypto investing but of course it's easier said than done and most have a similar stories to this.

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 26, 2018, 02:34:52 AM
I do not think you are been fair to yourself! You can not blame yourself because you are not omnipotent, your trade coukd go either wsy. The best thing you should be doing now instead of hitting your head against the world is to  develop your odd of making right decision next time!
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 02:31:46 AM

Thank for listening.

This thing always happen on everyone. Dont be depressed because of this because its common mistake. I think its better if we invest on some coin, we hold it at least 6 months and waiting market growing
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 02:28:28 AM
Patience is a virtue,in this high volatility market you need to be patient in all aspects,what i am doing if the alts bleed? i turn my pc off,take a bath,walk in the park or watch movie then comeback after the alts recover.You wont lose anything if your coin bleeds like hell you will only lose if you sell it when it dips hard.
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 02:17:22 AM
Pouring out our frustrations from mistakes and poor decisions on this porum is something extraordinary, with this I know that it was not just me who blundered the crypto market.
The market will always be right, and it's our job to do more detailed research on each of our investments, because if it's a little wrong we can lose money / capital, or lose the opportunity to make a profit on every coin we hold.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
June 26, 2018, 02:05:19 AM
Well there's nothing to be disappointing my friend
I won't consider that mistake as you made some profit from it but less profit
Just take it as experience and somehow market is kinda unpredictable so you are fine as long as you make profit
Activity: 287
Merit: 101
June 26, 2018, 02:03:25 AM
Ripple on my opinion is not the most trustworthy coin, so the games did you lose your money on it is not something amazing for me. You would better invest in Bitcoin, because you can always be sure that bitcoin would not fall instantly as ripple does.
Activity: 126
June 25, 2018, 06:41:04 AM

Thank for listening.

It's too bad to hear that mistakes but learn from your mistakes. Learning can help you and sometimes we can't learn if we don't commit mistakes. I feel you men, I experience what you feel. So be wise men for all your decission.
Pages:
Jump to: