Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 51. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 04:08:55 AM
sometimes it all happens because of our exposure to market prices so we directly do something stupid ..
when the price began to fall my advice do not you sell your coin while you're panicked ..
because it just makes you regret.
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 03:59:32 AM
at the beginning of crypto journey almost all of us experience the same thing, don't be upset, one day you're lucky, just don't sell at a loss
Activity: 91
June 19, 2018, 03:30:06 AM
Yes, your story is quite depressing, I also experience that kind of thing, because as a newbie before in trading, I'm really quite an impatient person as well. but in this market,
Activity: 294
June 19, 2018, 03:27:31 AM
Always remember that with investments, it is normal to lose some of your capital. What happened to you is all normal but of course I understand how frustrated you might have been.im rich now but i sell my coin in very chip price and im disappointed with myself.
Activity: 168
June 19, 2018, 03:16:33 AM
Well, disappointment in this area is normal, so before you enter into the crypto currency you need to think very carefully and analyze everything.
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 02:27:09 AM
Be patient and don't be emotional with your trading.

If you lost some, ACCEPTANCE is key, then MOVE FORWARD but don't forget the LEARNINGS.
Otherwise, you'll be doomed to repeat the same mistake over and over again.
Activity: 99
June 19, 2018, 02:24:38 AM
Yes, I also disappointed myself because I did not have enough patience to sell my cryptocurrency too early. So so I got very little. I think we shouldn't sell our cryptocurrency when the market falls. We should wait until the market picks up and sell.
Merit: 12
June 19, 2018, 02:14:58 AM
It’s a normal because all of us make mistakes. Be careful and more patient in future, check everything, looking for the current trends, analyze situations. You can read some books about any market, rules of its development are same.
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
June 18, 2018, 04:43:25 PM
No one is a master the first time man!
Crypto is not for weak hands!
Crypto forges your personality after time, it makes you stronger, it makes you use logic before your feelings. Sometimes this is good, other times this is bad. You gotta remember, we are in a new technological field. There is no right or wrong yet, just keep at it and you can only fail if you stop trying! Wink
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
June 18, 2018, 04:22:47 PM
If you have from drawdown depressed emotional state, it is normal, because it is caused more than once by the worked-out scheme. In this state for a long time is impossible, sooner or later you give up and sell in the negative. Shift the focus from the fact that the rate falls on the earning opportunities that the market now opens up for us.
Activity: 112
June 18, 2018, 04:21:27 PM
This is a classic story in crypto. I probably have 10 like this but I don't regret it because I made the best possible decision at that time that I though was right. No reason to delve in the past.
Activity: 368
June 18, 2018, 04:21:21 PM
it is never possible to know when to fix profit or loss. The market for cryptoval is very unpredictable. I had cases when I sold a coin and it grew 30 times in a week, that's a shame. But we all learn from mistakes. In this case, probably the main thing is a cold head and patience.  Wink

we can not know what to do sometimes, even the most professional ones make mistakes now and then, sometimes stupid one, well, thi is life
Activity: 368
June 18, 2018, 04:20:36 PM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
it is okay, we all make mistakes sometimes. just let it go, it is not crusial sum of money, so do not destroy your happiness with the worries
Activity: 252
June 18, 2018, 04:19:15 PM
it is never possible to know when to fix profit or loss. The market for cryptoval is very unpredictable. I had cases when I sold a coin and it grew 30 times in a week, that's a shame. But we all learn from mistakes. In this case, probably the main thing is a cold head and patience.  Wink
Activity: 240
June 18, 2018, 04:14:05 PM
We all make mistakes at some point of our lives, make rush decisions that we regret and sometimes miss out on chances we shouldnt have, thats the nature of the crypo market and those involved in it, dont kill yourself for it
Activity: 95
June 18, 2018, 04:04:33 PM
Do not blame yourself, you will not earn all the money. The main thing is not to sell at a loss and learn from mistakes that would not repeat them in the future
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 04:02:21 PM
You are not alone, i also found myself stupid for being impatient because i sold some of my coins at a lower price when it dumped, now their price are almost 10x increase from the time that i sell it.

I was disappointed! I was a member of the bounty program! I received tokens, waited a little bit and sold them at a price of 0.01 .. and after 1 month they began to cost $ 0.15. I lost the funds that I could invest in ICO!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
June 18, 2018, 03:52:41 PM
Don't worry too much about it. We have all been there, and so you're not alone in this at all... and is the learnt lesson that matters the most. So take a step back and analyse a little so next time you'll be prepared and know exactly what not to do  Wink

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 03:47:54 PM
Dude, you are not alone, such stories you can find  on this forum  huge quantity, January 2018  shown us that crypto business is very risky and can not accept  members  who  don't analyse  don't think and  don't share the risks between several coins or opportunities. as for me I made a lot of lost with token TRX.
June 18, 2018, 03:17:59 PM
Can't exactly relate since i've never done that but I guess it does teach me to never do that in the future, so thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: