Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 49. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 11:07:27 AM
I made a same mistakes in trading rushing to get small profit rather than getting more in just waiting. This is a good example of patience is the key in trading and also to succeed. I remember that time when i was trading neo this also happened to me couple of times.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
June 23, 2018, 09:12:51 AM
Now you have opportunity to remain positions at the same price. Buy low right now, it is unique opportunity and next time hold more till you receive 3-5x profit. These red days, those who wise buy deep and hold

Yes we need to be wise, because if you just follow what you feel and you get panic in this days that the market are in the red line forsure you are end up losing money.
Activity: 50
June 23, 2018, 08:58:57 AM
Now you have opportunity to remain positions at the same price. Buy low right now, it is unique opportunity and next time hold more till you receive 3-5x profit. These red days, those who wise buy deep and hold
Thats in case if this guy is still with us and his depression didn't take him away from the market. I hope its not.
But buy now - I dont know, I see the price can go dipper so everyone could repeat this story by themselves
Activity: 451
June 23, 2018, 07:19:03 AM
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
June 23, 2018, 07:13:27 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
Well this happens with so many people when you enter into crypto market always set the target of profit in % and you should be satisfied with the target. Also you need keep patience, holding power and risk taking courage to take profit in the crypto market. when we invest in property it takes so many times to add appreciation value on your invested amount same thing happens here too. Also why dont you prefer to invest In ICOs if you dont have patience this will automatically control your fearish attitude of loosing all money as ICOs go with the several rounds of token sale which take time in months to conclude their token sale and hit on the exchange.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 06:54:29 AM
I think you should not be too disappointed about yourself. Most people who have ever traded in the situation are like you, which is also good experience
Activity: 92
June 23, 2018, 06:39:59 AM
We all have those regretful moments. but you ought to have been a little more patient youd have made more money. its a lesson learned though, if you believe in a coin, hold on to it a long as possible.
Activity: 36
June 23, 2018, 01:36:21 AM
everyone had the same experience just like this, the problem is that we kept different coins,

in my first coin i almost keep xrb for almost 6 months back when i started collecting them through captcha but i decided to sell all of them to buy new coin and after i sell xrb and buy another coin, i am happy that a am gaining profit for the new coin but last dec. my friend told me that the price of xrb is now too high and i rushed to check the price and surprisingly it is, yes it is the price was too expensive and i can be a millionaire if i sold my xrb last december and i was so close to that million if i had kept it a little longer.

we dont blame anyone for this situation, we decided what we need to do in our coin still i am hoping to find another coin and kept if for years and hold it much tighter  and became successful in terms of cryptocurrency with or without money invested in the project

Smiley
Activity: 434
June 23, 2018, 01:16:04 AM
I think in order to be in the cryptocurrency, you need to have not only a stock of nerves, but also a stock of other money, so as not to withdraw them from the cryptocurrency
Activity: 88
June 22, 2018, 11:51:00 PM
Don't be a disappointed. We all mistake many time but when one mistake can give the chance to be success. some time we have no need to sell the coins but we can't wait for increasing the price of coins and we sell all the coins and after some time the price of coins increase then we are very dissapointed.
Activity: 140
June 22, 2018, 02:32:03 PM
Shit happens my brother. One just has to get over it. Holding a coin that has good potential for three months is not also enough. I think you should read the whitepapers and roadmaps of the token you're investing in to know when to sell and when not to. I also think know the main uses of the tokens aside trading will also help in that regard.
Activity: 112
June 22, 2018, 11:58:54 AM
I holded some coin till they get to the $3000 point and not it goes to $500 or something...It is not always good to wait, and it is not neccessary to go up for every coin on the market...

Yeah, it happens frequently. The only thing you're left is to learn from that mistake and don't do it again but that's not that easy. You never know if the coin is going to continue rising or ist going to fall. The best option, that I came to realize, is to sell as soon it goes up 200-500% because even if it continues to grow it's OK, you shouldn't get greedy in the end because you made a profit, but if it goes down then you're also good because you made profit and now you can buy more if you wish.
Activity: 287
Merit: 101
June 22, 2018, 04:32:13 AM
I holded some coin till they get to the $3000 point and not it goes to $500 or something...It is not always good to wait, and it is not neccessary to go up for every coin on the market...
Activity: 80
June 22, 2018, 03:28:14 AM
In the market, crypto currency needs to have a very strong patience. And never give way to panic. If you are an investor, then just wait for the price that suits you and then just sell it. Ability to wait is a very valuable skill.
Activity: 225
umachit.fund
June 21, 2018, 04:49:38 PM
you didn't tell your wife, but my wife tell too much bad thing about this crypto
maybe because of our government and newspaper nowadays
but i want to prove to her that i can get something from crypto
i will...
anyway thanks fro the sharing, now i know what to do with longterm investment
but i will combine it with a litle trade
Crypto traiding and marriage are not the best suitable things. If you are not Bonnie and Clyde, you should do not give a lot of information to your second half.   For the time being crypto is associated as illegal acts
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 01:54:14 PM
Such cases show how you can easily lose your money if you do not have the necessary knowledge in crypto, panic and commit rash acts. If you want to earn and not lose money, then I advise you to find an experienced trader or investor who will help you make a crypto portfolio or for a certain percentage of the profit will trade your money.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 30
[REP] Augur
June 21, 2018, 12:53:12 PM
I'm sorry that I did not participate in the ICO in the fall. I hope not everything is lost, and now you can also earn money.
Activity: 278
June 21, 2018, 12:37:09 PM
That's life I can't really say that it is okay for me because losing money is not my forte and I am not agreed if any money lose in me. Life of a trader is not that easy always there are some instances that we regret for a long time like you did. So try to be positive you are not the only one Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
June 21, 2018, 12:28:19 PM
all I can say is to be patient, everyone will surely make a self-defeating problem. but I am also a little annoyed with what you experience, because what you do is very wrong. so that would be a lesson for myself and others who read this story.
It's true, I'm of the same opinion. Such situations are necessary in order to gain experience and not to repeat such mistakes in the future. Treat this as if you paid for a lesson. You need to train your patience to avoid panic because of which you lose money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 11:55:24 AM
In any case, do not get upset, stick to the positive. You need patience without panic in the event of a coin falling, learn from your experience and mistakes.
Pages:
Jump to: