Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 53. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 04:15:48 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

I think patience is a virtue, in this high volatility market you need to be patient in all aspects.
The key to investing in a crypto is be patient.
Activity: 117
June 16, 2018, 04:13:35 AM
Overcome with your feelings and get up because you are able to earn more, consider them as learning and makes you a better trader next time. Patience is one the thing that you need to learn.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 04:11:35 AM
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

Sorry to hear that. I know this feeling... Although persuasive myself to be patient but I still make mistakes. I always sell it too soon ... But through those times we will learn more things. So do not be too hopeless Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
June 16, 2018, 04:10:55 AM
I admire your actions. I find myself in a situation where I buy into projects, but I seem to be unable to sell. Not at ath, but also not at a loss. So in the end I stick to my bags, some worthless, some doing ok. Overall still down 60% from my ath portfolio. I hope I invested enough in the projects that are bound to take off at some point. I also hope the worthless projects (worthless in a literal sense, not shitcoins, but projects like ADA, XLM, IOTA and such) also rise a bit, maybe that also gives me enough confidence to keep these too...

In any case. I am doing just as bad, since always holding doesn't mean a thing long term....
Activity: 280
June 16, 2018, 04:05:49 AM
Lesson learned. You should not be disappointed because its the market that goes up and down. Its really up to us when to invest and when to sell.  Dont blame yourself too much.
Activity: 107
June 16, 2018, 04:01:34 AM
Don't give up on yourself. You will succeed. Just now the market is upsetting absolutely everyone. So it's not your fault.
Activity: 79
June 15, 2018, 11:57:28 AM
we all make mistake in our life. I alao have some regrets on not holding on ETH and Bitcoin and sell it early. But I have a reason for selling it so I didn't get that much frustration.
Activity: 392
June 15, 2018, 09:30:33 AM
We should not dwell in the shadows of our mistakes. Instead, we should learn from them and move on with an optimistic mind. This is the only way we could truly recover from our disappointments.
But we should learn from our own mistakes, and continue our life, if we just regret what we do, when we can move forward and grow in the next life.
Activity: 105
June 15, 2018, 09:21:01 AM
this is a minus of working with the crypt! we must be patient! such situations happen to everyone! everything comes with experience, even with bitter experience.
Activity: 165
June 15, 2018, 02:39:14 AM
There are too many changes in the encryption market. This is beyond our control. Since we lost a lot because of our mistakes, we don't have to blame ourselves. In the future encryption market, if we can have more patience, I believe we should be able to get more.
Activity: 95
June 15, 2018, 02:31:35 AM
Don't get discouraged. Stay calm. Everyone makes mistakes. Waiting at the right time requires patience and a good attitude
Activity: 39
June 15, 2018, 12:01:10 AM
I have made such a mistake once, when I lost 100,000 yuan. Do not be discouraged, learn lessons, learn to wait. Money can be earned, as long as you have faith.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 12:35:09 PM
We should not dwell in the shadows of our mistakes. Instead, we should learn from them and move on with an optimistic mind. This is the only way we could truly recover from our disappointments.
Activity: 63
June 14, 2018, 10:13:47 AM
No one is a master the first time man, crypto is not for weak hands. Crypto forges your personality after time, it makes you stronger, it makes you use logic before your feelings. Sometimes this is good, other times this is bad
Activity: 94
June 13, 2018, 12:37:03 PM
Do not get too upset. It's good that you understand your mistakes. Now you have a chance this time to do everything right and be more patient. 
Activity: 183
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 13, 2018, 09:23:22 AM
everyone has failures and it is not necessary to get very upset because of one or two. consult with experts and they will help you
Activity: 139
June 13, 2018, 09:17:18 AM
Every one of us has its own failure and mistakes but it doesnt mean were fail in everything we do,in time will be succeed soon and failure is a big lesson to be not commit any mistakes again,,so its okay mate we can do some successful things in other ways and in crypto or in any kind of matters.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 09:14:00 AM
We do not need to get so upset, we all make mistakes and all of us lose money sooner or later from the fact that we did not correctly decide to act in this or that situation, this is life and this should happen so that we understand what that can be.
Activity: 168
June 13, 2018, 09:12:42 AM

Thank for listening.

Do not be that way. You are not stupid you getting more experienced. It's OK to lose some money, unfortunately without it we would never become qualified investors.
Activity: 77
June 13, 2018, 09:07:44 AM
That is just a  falling in price, be patient you can make 6 times of what you bought even within an hour 
Pages:
Jump to: