Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 48. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 6
June 25, 2018, 05:32:37 AM
Try not let it get to you man, I know it sucks but there is nothing much you can do about it, at least you broke even and aren't sitting with a massive loss! Reinvest into other opportunities and move forward.
Activity: 287
Merit: 101
June 25, 2018, 01:47:58 AM
Sorry for you, but not too telling your wife is so bad sign, you need to share with her and she would support you rather than all of us guys on the forum, yep.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
June 24, 2018, 05:22:01 PM
i feel you bro  Grin that's happen to me a lot of times and now i feel regret about it and start reading more to learn on how trading really works.

Sooner or later everybody is mistaken. But you should react adequately to make right decisions. Many people give up and lose everything. But those who stay afloat get their profit and their confidence! Keep your spirits up!
Activity: 138
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
June 24, 2018, 01:06:33 PM
Calm down, such things happened even with very expirienced traders.

You nee to build strategy for trading - and follow it. Try not to pay much attention on current win\lose and count it global.

Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
June 24, 2018, 12:29:08 PM
thats a lesson for you that you cant hold against yourself, i havent seen a crypto trader who havent make such mistake at one point or the other. just learn and grow from it
Activity: 201
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 12:02:38 PM
Crypto currency is a very sensitive market so when you buy high and price go down on you then you don't need to sell ignorant you have nothing to worry about as the price will still rise in the future. If you buy low and price rise no need to be too greedy sell half and keep half or sell all and move on.
Activity: 322
June 24, 2018, 11:55:18 AM
Its alright to make mistakes. Its just a matter of patience and learning from those mistakes .  Now, move on and never do the same mistake again. It's all up to you now if you're going to take the same steps or if you're going to try another for different opportunities. So i have learned to control my urge to sell and i am really trying very hard to hold on longer , we need to learn, draw conclusions and go further  Grin
Activity: 196
June 24, 2018, 11:34:47 AM
Do not be so such disappointed with your self, as with that, it should be a lesson to you, and more importantly be have a patience at all, this should be practice to all users.
Activity: 215
June 24, 2018, 09:26:30 AM
me
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

Dude don't blame your self too much or do not be depressed.  It is all part of it when you are in into trading and investing.  The risk will always be there and sometimes the luck is too slippery to catch.  If we could only predict the rise and down of cryptocurrency values then things would be too easy for all of us, but it isn't go that way.  Good luck to you next time and to us.
Activity: 109
Merit: 2
June 24, 2018, 09:17:39 AM
friends, not only you own it. also many people like that. you can be discouraged but do not give up and  must spirit. next time you will win. do not despair.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 08:36:33 AM
Crypto people must really learn to choose carefully, set a goal price for their investment, and do NOT sell under any circumstances until the coin is at their goal price.
Activity: 103
June 24, 2018, 04:52:55 AM
Yes. in this case you need to think a hundred times, and then make a decision! the main thing is not to despair and continue your business! in any case, do not leave everything!
Activity: 72
June 24, 2018, 12:42:20 AM
My dear friend, this situation is very common to all. these things happen not only you. Therefore do not be disappointed and be courageous. Soon one day you will win. Never give up.
Activity: 294
June 24, 2018, 12:25:52 AM
Patience is a virtue,in this high volatility market you need to be patient in all aspects,what i am doing if the alts bleed? i turn my pc off,take a bath,walk in the park or watch movie then comeback after the alts recover.You wont lose anything if your coin bleeds like hell you will only lose if you sell it when it dips hard
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
June 24, 2018, 12:20:40 AM
I'm sure we've all made similar mistakes, but luckily we're learning from them. Be patient, it will help you to reach heights and not only in work with cryptocurrencies. But do not be greedy, if you see that the coin has grown several times, then it is likely worth it to sell!
Activity: 210
June 24, 2018, 12:11:57 AM
Everybody makes mistakes. The best you can do is learn from them. If you learn a valuable lesson, it is not a mistake, but priceless experience. Jest remember what did you do wrong and keep it in mind.
Activity: 653
June 24, 2018, 12:09:27 AM
Everyone have disappointed with their self because same thing happen for every one like you feel right now, we are holding some altcoin on lower price but when little price was grow up we take to sell directly and never waiting for one or two week. After that we have seen our altcoin was grow up more higher and we will more disappointed about what have to do before selling altcoin at more lower price and we can get much profit if keep hold.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 23, 2018, 11:56:53 PM
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
ha ha
such is that the crypto market
when you've decided to buy or sell, then you should not be sorry if the price changes again in the near future.
Activity: 247
June 23, 2018, 11:54:39 PM

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
I think almost all of us here has made stupid decisions like what you did so don't be to hard on yourself. Like you I also lost money just because of a bad decisions and being impatient. Cryptocurrency is not easy and you can't become rich overnight. It takes time and a whole lot of patience to survive and reach the top. Learn from that mistake and start again. Don't give up.
Activity: 63
June 23, 2018, 11:51:28 PM
we all make mistake in our life. I alao have some regrets on not holding on ETH and Bitcoin and sell it early. But I have a reason for selling it so I didn't get that much frustration. I really need money that time for hospital bills so I decided to sell it. Now I still earn cryptocurrency by tradings and some bounties.
Pages:
Jump to: