Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 52. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 03:15:54 PM
Don't worry so much - each of us makes mistakes. The main thing is to draw the right conclusions from your mistakes. The only conclusion is that you should not sell any coins for as long as possible...
Activity: 216
June 18, 2018, 03:06:38 PM
Just forget about this case,  you will have another chance to get profit.  This is the lesson,  yes very expensive lesson,  but you got it. I think that most of people here made the same kind of mistakes.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 01:11:41 PM
 Grin dude it happens to everyone, you are not the only that have had such experience we all do, no one is perfect or can predict the future. it happens to me as well, but i have learn how to stop it from happening, I check market price once every week so that I won't be tempted to sell off.
Activity: 195
June 18, 2018, 01:04:00 PM
People really need to start believing on the way that bitcoin and the entire crypto market works, you are not going to be millionaire in just a single day, you need to be patient
Activity: 658
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 12:58:45 PM
 All experienced traders know the mood which you are in. It feels like a tragedy. There is only one solution you need to have a rest to repair yourself.
You should consider that you have had a excellent experience for which you paid much.
I made similar mistakes many times and I can say to you with full confidence that similar mistakes will occur from time to time because market is very difficult
Activity: 118
June 18, 2018, 12:35:21 PM
I think you only have yourself to blame, it's also happens to me when I sold one if my coin isn't received from bounty participation, the next day I sold the coin, the price double up and I can't wait just a day, I was depressed throughout the week.
This will continue to be happening in cryptos world because that's the way the market operate, it's goes Up and Down anytime.
Activity: 294
June 18, 2018, 12:05:39 PM
i feel you bro  Grin that's happen to me a lot of times and now i feel regret about it and start reading more to learn on how trading really works.
Yes that is right and that is the spirit if you make mistakes here take it a lesson for yourself and go make study all about crypto and all about trading for sure once you do that you will be fine and always do your own search. Goodluck everyone.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 12:03:34 PM
Welcome my friend to crypto trading. That is how the market is. Very unpredictable and highly volatile. It can make u a millionaire in 1 minute and wreck you the next. But one thing we can't take from it is the excitement it brings.
Activity: 49
June 18, 2018, 12:00:15 PM
I think we all have to learn from failure, make failure an avenue to discoveries not to doubt. Everyone had their own stories to tell. Rise up and make a new move bro
Activity: 215
June 18, 2018, 11:59:00 AM
This year I too was often mistaken, but nothing. I hope there will be growth and I will definitely make some money.
Activity: 83
June 18, 2018, 11:54:10 AM
I am trying to be very safe before to invest, thinking a lot upon which project to invest in and thinking on an probable exit price from the beginning. I am not very experienced in crypto trading yet but I know the traditional markets and it seems that many rules are the same here.
Activity: 28
June 18, 2018, 11:07:05 AM
I have made such a mistake once, when I lost 100,000 yuan. Do not be discouraged, learn lessons, learn to wait. Money can be earned, as long as you have faith
Activity: 79
June 17, 2018, 08:47:20 AM
Make it your past problem as a lesson to be wiser in making decisions about cryptocurrency. Remember! experience can be the best teacher to be more careful again in the future. Keep the spirit and think positive.
Activity: 122
June 17, 2018, 02:39:13 AM
i feel you bro  Grin that's happen to me a lot of times and now i feel regret about it and start reading more to learn on how trading really works.
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
June 16, 2018, 06:02:23 AM
You cannot fill yourself with regret over something like this, this a mistake that every investor makes at least once because there is no way for any one of us to tell what will happen to the coin after we sell. You have to tell yourself, what if the prices fell after I bought, there is always a good and a bad side so don't worry
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 05:34:30 AM
Oh lord, I feel for you buddy - but i guarantee there is no one who has never made a loss. Learn from your mistakes & move on. Good luck.
Surely everyone involved in investing in the crypto market goes through many of the most fundamental mistakes. Most people are losing money in the early stages of participation

If you buy high and sell low, then that is wrong.This is one of the major problems in investing in cryptocurrencies, volatility is the major reason why we're guilty after not hodling to our coins, due to panic selling after a major drop-rate value. The best advice that I could give is probably don't do panic buying nor selling. Experience is the best teacher. Hodl on for a longer tiime...
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
June 16, 2018, 05:08:25 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

This is just another experience for you, understand your mistakes and go on! It is not the end of the world, but a good life lesson for you.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
June 16, 2018, 04:31:37 AM
Oh lord, I feel for you buddy - but i guarantee there is no one who has never made a loss. Learn from your mistakes & move on. Good luck.
Surely everyone involved in investing in the crypto market goes through many of the most fundamental mistakes. Most people are losing money in the early stages of participation
Activity: 114
June 16, 2018, 04:29:12 AM
No need to blame yourself for so long. What has happened let it be, let's reflect on ourselves and make that mistake yesterday as self-study that patience, persistence and never give up are needed when "playing" with crypto and also of course passion.
Activity: 210
June 16, 2018, 04:23:28 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
In recent months, the market is very volatile, so it's not strange, you just worried about your money
Pages:
Jump to: