Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 50. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 11:32:40 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

My personal advise is move on with your life. After that, you try again. You need to understand that playing in the market is not always leading to profit. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. And when you do lose, you better remember why you did and make sure to never repeat the mistake
Activity: 70
June 21, 2018, 11:29:03 AM
Market has the mind of it's own and certainly no one can predict the market. I am sure every active trader can connect with what happened to the op. I have experience situation like this. One must make provision for every market condition.
Activity: 287
Merit: 101
June 21, 2018, 08:08:22 AM
This is happening when you don't have that much trust on the coin you bought. And this experience is inevitable, we are all prone to this mistake by not being calm with our trades and we all want an instant profit.

But mostly it happens that you could have a great profit from selling XPR, and now you would just wait it to get up high again, and still... we cannot know for sure, will it go up again ever again.
Activity: 126
June 21, 2018, 06:06:28 AM
all I can say is to be patient, everyone will surely make a self-defeating problem. but I am also a little annoyed with what you experience, because what you do is very wrong. so that would be a lesson for myself and others who read this story.
Activity: 126
June 21, 2018, 06:02:03 AM
I have the same story! only now I ETH sold at $ 50, and after 4 days it became $ 100 ... It's insulting but nothing ...
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 06:01:05 AM
I appreciate the fact that you now realize the value of patience and that with patience, you can win a race. I am sure this will be a very good example for you and some other newbies who are just coming into crypto and some investors who are not patience enough to wait because crypto is volatile and any change can happen to a coin at any point in time.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
June 21, 2018, 05:56:58 AM
Dont be too pessimistic, you have gained a valuable experience for future!
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
June 20, 2018, 10:19:29 PM
Disappointed, frustrated, regretful, that is how I feel most of the time since I am in cryptocurrency.
It is simply because we can't be perfect. People are making mistakes.
We did the right thing, which we took for granted.
We made the wrong decision, which we regretted.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 05:29:30 PM
In this unpredictable market as a crypto-currency market one can not be completely sure which side the move will go. Here everything is subject to inexplicable chaos. If you have not even made a big profit on your investments, it will be right to sell this coin and rejoice at that result.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 04:35:57 PM
I didnt read all 73 pages, but sure min 50% has the same story. Every person can make mistakes, we just have to make lessons from it.
Activity: 546
June 20, 2018, 04:25:15 PM
You are not the only one who has made this mistake but the major thing is to learn from our mistakes and make more informed decisions next time.
Activity: 30
June 20, 2018, 04:20:35 PM
Bro, you are not a psychic. No one can predict ( with 100 percent accuracy) what the market will do in the next 5 minutes, let alone in the next month. You can only work with the best information you have and your gut. You know how many times i been in a situation where i could of made money had i done a quick trade (example: bought U network at .0.45 and it went up to a .050 and; i wanted to sell, but i did not because i figured it would keep going up). The market tanked a short time later and now i am at a loss in U network. Had i just sold: i would have a nice profit, and i could of bought at a discount when the market tanked. I made the wrong call. There was no information available to tell me that i should of sold. It could of easily been that than it would of kept going up, and I would of lost out on profit. I have many other stories like this. Sometimes i make great calls. I timed the EXRN pump perfectly and got in and out with maximum profit.

You cannot predict the market 100 percent of the time. Stop putting that much pressure on yourself. Do your best. Be happy when you make any profit, and learn what you can do better when you lose money (sometimes there is nothing you can do). Being overly emotional leads you to make mistakes. Do not beat yourself up and stop thinking: "what if". Operate in the here and now.
Activity: 99
June 20, 2018, 04:07:56 PM
It seems to me that almost everyone can share a similar story. I won't forget how I hated myself when I sold the coins and they did x20 per week. You need to have nerves of iron and patience.
Activity: 88
June 20, 2018, 12:24:04 PM
This is happening when you don't have that much trust on the coin you bought. And this experience is inevitable, we are all prone to this mistake by not being calm with our trades and we all want an instant profit.
Activity: 112
June 20, 2018, 12:22:19 PM
We all make mistakes at some point of our lives, make rush decisions that we regret and sometimes miss out on chances we shouldnt have, thats the nature of the crypo market and those involved in it, dont kill yourself for it
More like most of the idiotic investors lose a metric ton of cash cause they invest in all sorts of scams and dumb ICOs and projects

Not all ICOs that fail are scams. Sometimes things just don't go as planed and it fails.
But yes, in most cases greed and hasty decisions lead to loss.
Activity: 182
June 20, 2018, 11:05:39 AM
No one is a master the first time man!
Crypto is not for weak hands!
Crypto forges your personality after time, it makes you stronger, it makes you use logic before your feelings. Sometimes this is good, other times this is bad. You gotta remember, we are in a new technological field. There is no right or wrong yet, just keep at it and you can only fail if you stop trying! Wink

Time and again that advice has costed people, smfh eternal holders who'll hold even if the devs shut down the coin and exit scam lmao
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
June 20, 2018, 10:54:24 AM
We all make mistakes at some point of our lives, make rush decisions that we regret and sometimes miss out on chances we shouldnt have, thats the nature of the crypo market and those involved in it, dont kill yourself for it

More like most of the idiotic investors lose a metric ton of cash cause they invest in all sorts of scams and dumb ICOs and projects
Activity: 336
June 20, 2018, 10:49:50 AM
Most of the new traders has this kind of experience even me before when i was just starting to trade. First and foremost, you should stop blaming yourself, such things is not rare in crypto , patience is a thing to be maintained, in this high volatility market you have to be patient in all aspects, you will not lose anything if your coins are defended, you will only lose if you sell them.
Activity: 80
June 20, 2018, 04:15:42 AM
we all make mistake in our life. I alao have some regrets on not holding on ETH and Bitcoin and sell it early. But I have a reason for selling it so I didn't get that much frustration. I really need money that time for hospital bills so I decided to sell it. Now I still earn cryptocurrency by tradings and some bounties.
Activity: 99
June 19, 2018, 12:22:08 PM
Silly self-humiliation. Instead of this, it would be better to make some conclusions. If you are a newbie in this case you should not hurry. There are many FUD, beginners are often afraid and sell all the coins.
Pages:
Jump to: