Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth? - page 16. (Read 6764 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 05:20:00 PM
Of course it is worth investing. Now is the time, but there is nothing to invest
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 04:30:51 PM
i think its a good time to invest in altcoins. all of the are down a lot. for mid-long term its a good time to buy altcoins
Activity: 25
March 19, 2018, 11:35:48 AM
Altcoins are very low right now, its the good time to accumulate coins.
Activity: 80
March 19, 2018, 11:35:29 AM
certain
because now I see altcoin movement seems to be altcoin capable of defeating bitcoin and this is new information I get from a tread which I think is very reliable.
Activity: 95
March 19, 2018, 11:24:58 AM
In addition to Bitcoin there are many altcoin still good and worth to invest as eth, neo ... now there are so many Altcoin very nicely and very interesting products will become popular so prices also increase. In my opinion Ethereum is the best coin after bitcoin because it is now chosen as the transaction and has a potential to improve its value,
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
March 19, 2018, 11:10:12 AM
I don't think it's worthy to invest in any alt coin right now because from last few month the price is very fluctuating. I have invested in alt coins but from last 1 month i am facing a huge loss.
Activity: 294
March 19, 2018, 10:08:35 AM
We need to stop thinking like that bitcoin is bitcoin, and altcoins are altcoins, there is not going to be an altcoin that mimics the success of bitcoin, bitcoin is not going to disappear and it is unlikely it is going to be surpassed by any coin so altcoins will need to find their own identities and to stop marketing themselves as the new bitcoin. That's the only way for you to flip your profits over months, among thousand of alts few of them would boom and that's definitely worth if you could get some of them
I agree with you, aside from Bitcoin there's a lot of altcoin has still good and worth it for investment. Actually for me the best altcoin is Ethereum, because until now they proven that like the other coins Ethereum had a potential to improved their value like the bitcoin. There are too many altcoin now so will be hard to find which the great one and has biggest potential
Activity: 238
March 19, 2018, 10:07:18 AM
Altcoin that has unique concept and very interesting product will be become popular so that the price also increasing. There are so many now new and upcoming quality projects to invest in, not just plan whitepapers and an idea, like so many crap coins that have come and gone before hand. Of course there are still some scams lurking around, so you need to do your due diligence thoroughly before investing
Activity: 130
March 19, 2018, 10:06:44 AM
We need to stop thinking like that bitcoin is bitcoin, and altcoins are altcoins, there is not going to be an altcoin that mimics the success of bitcoin, bitcoin is not going to disappear and it is unlikely it is going to be surpassed by any coin so altcoins will need to find their own identities and to stop marketing themselves as the new bitcoin. That's the only way for you to flip your profits over months, among thousand of alts few of them would boom and that's definitely worth if you could get some of them
Activity: 182
March 19, 2018, 09:33:57 AM
I think it is the exact time. I think everyone's wife will increase after you have included hot money in the system.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 112
March 19, 2018, 09:00:01 AM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?

Yes of course! Investing money is very worthy. Just like investing coins like altcoins, all we need to do is to be patience about the price of coins coz we can't see the future of this coins. Unlike bitcoin it's very unstoppable. Let's just wait the price of altcoins when it goes up and undergo trading.
Actually, investing in altcoin is a very risky and can hurt your profits if you are not careful, but it can also give you unbelievable returns. For some investor believe the growth of capitalization of the major cryptocurrency in the last year, of course, attracts investors who want to multiply their money through investments in bitcoin or the most promising altcoins.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 08:39:08 AM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
yes it is, not only the bitcoin have a good performance now. if we observe the other alternative coins, have a good opportunity too. if you invest it i am sure that it worth it.but think carefully about the coin you want to invest. make sure it is a trusted and not scam. so do some research and make survey in the coin you want to invest 
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 08:31:32 AM
Of course it is! Investing altcoin is just as good as bitcoin. You just need to research and be careful what to choose. Just like the bitcoin altcoin's price is also unstable, sometimes goes up and sometimes goes down.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
March 19, 2018, 08:26:14 AM
Bitcoin has stopped it's rally for some months now, altcoin on the other hand traded sideways until the recent dump in prices of cryptocurrency in general. I think this is the best time to invest in quality altcoin especially ethereum.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
March 19, 2018, 07:56:15 AM
Looks like for the invetations in altcoins you should read the chart beforehand. Because now the price is not stable for all altcoins. So still can be said carefully not not feasible. Still worth it to invest in altcoins. But always be careful. fear the price drops drastically later.
Activity: 42
March 19, 2018, 07:01:41 AM
Certainly worth investing but be smart about your investments mate. There are some terrific projects, and will certainly be more terrific projects to come but for every great project there will be 10 rubbish ones. Do your due diligence and be patient and you'll do well.
Activity: 896
March 19, 2018, 06:57:57 AM
Now is a good time to invest since a lot of "reds", but be-careful of more "reds" coming in ether price is quite low now to go into the market, havven coin should have the potential to moon.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 06:54:33 AM
Nowadays so much scam ICO that actually want to coletc money and that's all, need to do a lot of researches vefore you find good one ICO.In altcoins need to invest, but now is not to wait from them to the sharp growth in the near future. Invest in the future, a year or two. And of course part of the capital keep in bitcoin
Activity: 76
March 19, 2018, 06:53:53 AM

With less capital then Altcoins is a good choice
Activity: 179
March 19, 2018, 06:50:36 AM

Yes of course! Investing money is very worthy. Just like investing coins like altcoins, all we need to do is to be patience about the price of coins coz we can't see the future of this coins. Unlike bitcoin it's very unstoppable. Let's just wait the price of altcoins when it goes up and undergo trading.
Pages:
Jump to: