Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth? - page 17. (Read 6764 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 06:49:08 AM
If you have the extra money to invest after investing on bitcoin, you can try also investing on other altcoins ,it is worth for your money because it will also gain profits as bitcoin do and variations of investment especially in crypto I think is very good idea.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 06:39:25 AM
Still worth it to invest in altcoins But before investing you should study the altcoin tht you are buying.  You might lose your money if you don't have knowledge in trading crypto.
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
March 19, 2018, 06:34:28 AM
Investing in altcoin is probably more profitable than in bitcoin, at least right now.
On the other hand, the offer is really excessive, and the probability of guessing the winning currency is very low.
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
March 18, 2018, 02:34:52 PM
If we let ourselves be carried away by the pessimistic atmosphere that prevails today in the market, there could be enough justification to be disappointed by the immense losses that many are suffering and that are leading them to renounce this market. However, it must be borne in mind that the economy based on cryptocurrencies is only at a very early stage, so it is undoubtedly worth investing in projects with good growth potential.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 02:33:49 PM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?

If you have money to invest this the correct time to invest in altcoin because  the price is low and will soon reverse and turns to profit for all those who took the advantage of the bearish market condition now.
Activity: 210
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
March 18, 2018, 02:28:13 PM
Yes it is worth it once you firmly believe that your coins are good after your research. And in the future if those coins will pump up to the moon, you will have the best moments of your life. Investing is still worth especially if you buy them at a very cheap price and in the future they hit the rocket.
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
March 18, 2018, 02:17:17 PM
I think it's worth it, now the market is on the decline and it's time to invest and make a profit after a while. There are many promising coins and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 556
March 18, 2018, 02:10:00 AM
Look for what project is all about before you invest and what the token for and the token sale. ETH now has a low market price but sooner it will come back.
Activity: 532
March 18, 2018, 02:07:24 AM
Altcoins are worth investing. There are already some altcoins that have been growing in value at a fast rate, since bitcoins are becoming in demand. On the otherhand, with the right research and choice of coins. Altcoin are the best way to earn 50% to 300% in profit or maybe even more.
Activity: 340
March 18, 2018, 01:57:35 AM
if you want to invest in bitcoin, it would be nice if you find out first gmn market coin. because investing with own money should be careful.
Activity: 71
March 17, 2018, 10:27:18 PM
Indeed, investment into Altcoin is certainly worth it, but you can’t expect every such option to be great, it is just about right pick, it will do the deal. So, we got to entirely focus on right option. And, that is exactly why I look at DVLP. They are to launch their DVLP Coin, which got excellent reputation and buzz around.
And, the most important part with their concept, which ensures that we always feel at ease with the investment. With their presale to start off in few days, it is the best opportunity to get in with value of $0.025 during the starting phase before it increases.
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
March 17, 2018, 10:22:15 PM
who says altcoin investment is not worth it?
he is fit for people who have little capital, maybe they think it's just a waste of time but altcoin investment is still feasible and I keep investing even a little bit
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
March 17, 2018, 10:15:10 PM
It is definitely fine if you guys want to invest in altcoin. I think most of crypto are volatile so i guess its ok to have altcoin and bitcoin at the same time.  Altcoin is not bad at all. At least you bave options.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
March 17, 2018, 09:30:53 PM
Investing in altcoins is not bad idea but I've got to remember that there will be no 2 or more X's profit until the summer och maybe even autumn! So be patient!
Activity: 300
March 17, 2018, 09:23:01 PM
Investing in altcoin is a good idea, but you should carefully choose what to do your investments
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
March 17, 2018, 07:30:24 PM
Of course, there are many altcoins out there that sure will make you earn a lot of profit whether you go short-term or long-term investment. So many altcoins keep on growing and growing and having themselves to like compete with each one's. Besides bitcoin, my picks are Ethereum, Litecoin.
true, even though the current market conditions are not good, I think investment in altcoins still become something that has a decent prospect. they also offer great projects to be used to make life easier
Activity: 126
March 17, 2018, 07:25:36 PM
Now alt coin seems to me best investment opportunity ever. I mean after seeing the bitcoin growth which is very slow during this month and no signs of it getting pumped back. The alts are moving with some choice and I think it is great opportunity to invest into them. Once the bitcoin gets back to work after the hard time then all the alts will have hard time finding their way through big investors. So its always advisable to get into alts during this period. Many good opportunity coming with new coins too, they are unexceptionally doing great and what we need to do is just to focus on their growth and how we can benefit from it.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
March 17, 2018, 07:18:14 PM
I think that altcoins - is a profitable investment, if the right approach to the choice of projects that is behind this or that altcoins. But personally I believe in Bitcoin, and I think that in the future it will grow very much.
Activity: 448
March 17, 2018, 06:56:23 PM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
Yes, investing in altcoyins makes sense. Altcoins with low capitalization can multiply the invested funds many times over
Activity: 110
March 17, 2018, 06:43:16 PM
I'm all in on Alts
Pages:
Jump to: