Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later? - page 16. (Read 6090 times)

Activity: 619
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 04:09:09 AM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?

I think in my own humble opinion this is the best time to invest in crypto because it will turn green as usually, I know many people are selling because of FUD but I bet you everything will be alright soon. The present situation is not new, so buy now.

Thanks for the advice mate, Yes I’am planning to do so and I’ve gotta risk it all. I’am hoping for the sunshine right after the rain. HODL!
more possible to get a bigger profit by investing at this time. because of the rate of profit is high enough will be quite able to obtain.
so I strongly support to invest at this time for the sake of enormous profits going forward.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 04:06:21 AM
All coin prices are falling at low prices, the market seems to be volatile. Now I think not suitable for sale, the only reason to buy and hold long term.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 04:04:47 AM
I appreciate your comments, but I think choosing the right time to invest is not a simple task. It needs lots of experience and good feeling. Sometimes there is a little luck.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 03:55:52 AM
I think you should wait a little bit more , as you can see the market itself are in a red situation, so it is not good for us to invest , just always be updated and always check the value of the token so it will be worth it for you investing.
Activity: 234
September 17, 2018, 03:51:38 AM
Why are you trying to invest all the time in something. The cryptomarket is in a state of decline, bitcoin is becoming cheaper globally. If you buy a cryptocurrency now, then with a high probability you will lose most of your money. Therefore, it is better to wait until the market begins to recover and move up.
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
September 17, 2018, 02:12:42 AM
I think that the next move in the market will be in the direction of the fall. The bitcoin will fall in price by 300-400 dollars and all altcoins will fall by 10-15%. Therefore, it is not profitable to buy tokens now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 12:43:17 AM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
as a trader we must be smart and be able to take advantage of the current market situation to buy as much as possible, because the prices in the market can still be affordable for us to make a long-term investment. but must have enough capital to invest and do not just invest without analyzing it first, because it is the same as you throw away your opportunity to get significant profits. so trading there is a way and technique of its own and not carelessly investing.
Activity: 146
September 17, 2018, 12:32:00 AM
Growth will inevitably be! We need to wait and invest now to start parts. This year has taught us a lot, including the fact that the market can collapse very quickly and for a long time to adjust.
Activity: 574
September 17, 2018, 12:27:27 AM
Investing this time I thought it was very good. You can see the BTC and ETH are now in low condition. And you have to buy it and then investing for the long term. We are still convinced about the future of BTC and ETH. So you need not be afraid to invest. It is a challenge for you, that the market is not always going to go down, and in the future price is definitely going up.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
KONIOS.com
September 17, 2018, 12:20:05 AM
I am happy that you are still actively involved in investing in cryptocurrencies. Yes, this market has already fallen to the bottom. I think this is the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies. I believe that people who can finally stick to the end can make profits from this market.
Activity: 406
One Social Network
September 17, 2018, 12:16:20 AM
I think the altcoin market has reached it's bottom, or almost reached it. I think if you bought in now you'd end up a bit in the red or well into the green come the end of the year.
Activity: 77
September 17, 2018, 12:15:03 AM
Right now everything is cheap.
You can get a lot of your favorite coins for a very good price. I think today is a good opportunity for you to do it.
Activity: 196
September 17, 2018, 12:10:59 AM
I think this time is the right time. This is a time where much crypto is in the value low enough to buy. in the price are now certainly will be able to buy more and if it is able to hold it when the price gradually rose again would certainly be able to give results that are quite large. This is the right time to enter before the return value.
Activity: 168
September 17, 2018, 12:08:40 AM
We should start investing in altcoins now as bull market is fast approaching.With this we can earn more profit in our investment.Stary investing more now.
Activity: 348
September 16, 2018, 11:59:52 PM
in my opinion, if indeed it could now why should wait for tomorrow? because the current market also being red. many coin prices are low, so it's nice to start investing. You'll get a low price.
well, this is the right time to invest crypto. either altcoin or bitcoin I think this is the right time. the down market situation makes the price of all altcoins go down, you can use that for the benefits that you will get in the future.
Activity: 154
September 16, 2018, 11:57:15 PM
in my opinion, if indeed it could now why should wait for tomorrow? because the current market also being red. many coin prices are low, so it's nice to start investing. You'll get a low price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
September 16, 2018, 11:47:30 PM

why don't you invest now, if you have enough founds to invest in such an altcoins. But make sure you have a better analysis to invest with an altcoins because theres some altcoins has bad fluctuated on its market. Invest like etherium, litecoin, bitcoin cash and those in, in top 10 altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 110
Merit: 60
September 16, 2018, 11:42:49 PM

Today is much better to invest in the altcoins, as you are going to look at their price value if you have a lot of money, it is very good to buy or invest now. Because surely in the future it will get higher were in the end you won't regret it as long as you will be patience on waiting while holding the coins.
Activity: 490
September 16, 2018, 11:41:04 PM
The market of cryptocurrency is red right now, I will rather invest later  not now. The market hss no direction as far  as I am concern. I will and I'm definitely staying on the sideline, watching how this pan out!
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 11:38:45 PM
Now the price of BTC and the ETH was falling. And if you want to invest this is a very good time. And you should be able to take advantage of opportunities which is nice. Many people are predicting that the price of the coins to be recovered at the end of this year. So before the end of this year, we should have a lot of Altcoins which we now stand. This is a good strategy in my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: