Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later? - page 11. (Read 6090 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 11
October 06, 2018, 01:15:50 PM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?

Hodl is the last way to secure your funds, there are several options that you can do according to market conditions.

If the trend of coin prices starts to fall either because of some issues or other things there should dp cuttiglose and buy back when the price of the coin is stable. that way you can reduce the risk of your loss and have the possibility to get more profit when the price of the coin rises again.

Today is the best time to invest because some famous coins have fallen to the cheapest prices. So don't miss this moment.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 12:48:35 PM
I think that now is the time to invest in cryptocurrency. The main thing is to carefully choose a coin for investment. Now you are investing and after some time there will definitely be growth, I am sure of it because the market is cyclical.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 12:47:15 PM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?

On the one hand, now is the time to stock up on cryptocurrency, because compared to last year, prices are much lower, but relative to the middle of this year is much higher. Now you can make long-term investments!
Activity: 468
October 06, 2018, 12:46:37 PM
investment now and later is the same. whenever you are sure you can invest. you just see attention to the price. Do not let you invest because it is instigated by the words of others, because it can hurt you. if you believe now is a good time to invest, do it. choose potential coins like eth and bitcoin, you will be lucky.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 12:42:04 PM
I'd invest now, because I am afraid that tomorrow will be too late. Figuratively speaking. BTW price is low right now, so don't wait too long.
Activity: 560
October 06, 2018, 12:37:26 PM
We have good and cheep price for altcoins, so you shold invest now. No one know, what will be tomorrow. May be today is your last chance to be rich.
Activity: 192
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 12:35:56 PM
I think you have invested in the top 10 coins. I believe these will give you a big profit in these next few weeks
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 12:35:18 PM
For now investing altcoins is the best decision in my opinion.
Too many altcoins lost their marketcap like 90 percentage. and i believe they can not decrease more than that values.
So if you are investing now at least you can prevent your capital from 90 percentage loses because people already lost that.
and i believe long term investments. surely only for strong altcoins.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
October 06, 2018, 12:32:20 PM
if you have more funds you want crypto investment I am very supportive if at this time is the right time, when the price is down, even a lot is already below the ICO price. But it must still be considered in the selection of altcoins that want to be invested in choosing coins / tokens that have good fundamentalists
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 12:03:18 PM
The red market is the big opportunities to all new investors who have chance to invest a lot. It is also the best time to invest and do not wait more time. I am willing to hold for a long time simply because holding for a long time will lead to a high income.
Activity: 78
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 06, 2018, 11:56:52 AM
Many people buy tokens on growth of the market of cryptocurrencies. I recommend to buy at the good price now. Then to buy more expensively
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 06, 2018, 11:40:39 AM
if my advice is today, because if you don't invest altcoin today then you better not invest altcoin forever because now the price of altcoin is down so if you invest now then the profit that you get will be very big and if you don't invest now then there is no chance to buy altcoins at low prices again because the altcoin prices will increase and will never go down again.
Activity: 279
Merit: 12
October 06, 2018, 10:56:40 AM
I think you shoul invest in altcoin now. Because now the price is still cheap. And one day the price it can be expensive so if you buy now you can get a profit if you hold it and wait patiently
Activity: 152
October 06, 2018, 10:54:28 AM
This is the greatest moment to invest for the money in altcoins and to hold in this end of the year. I think the top ten altcoins have a very bright future.
Activity: 168
October 06, 2018, 10:46:55 AM
It is better to invest right now. You never know when the prices can rise as such you cannot be able to hold. Right now choosing Paragon, Cardano and Stellar would be the best option to be honest.
Activity: 271
October 06, 2018, 08:47:25 AM
Whenever the market starts to fall, I am always ready to buy the altcoin, because I understand very well that the falling market means that I can buy more tokens and coins with less investment!
Activity: 224
October 06, 2018, 08:15:44 AM
I advise you to invest in altcoins right now. After all, this is a pure sale. Take the future mammoths for the price of chicken.
Activity: 364
October 06, 2018, 05:18:19 AM
It is profitable to invest in altcoins now. It is only 3 months until the end of this year and the bullrun is on the way. Holding altcoins is more profitable than bitcoin because in the bullrun altcoins price increase more than bitcoin price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
October 06, 2018, 05:17:06 AM
In my opinion this is the right time to invest in altcoins, market nowadays is rising and all altcoins is back to green.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
October 06, 2018, 05:15:39 AM
Yes you are right ,market is rising and everything is feeling stable all around ,I guess its the perfect time to buy some bags of altcoins because I'm smelling a huge bull run around the corner. Its not a must though ,no FOMO relax and grab what you can
Pages:
Jump to: