Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later? - page 14. (Read 6090 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 06:18:19 PM
I subscribe to the opinion that now is the most suitable time for investments in the Altkoy. I watch the markets for 9 months. Such low prices for this time yet was not. But you need to carefully choose coins, in which it is worth investing money, since most coins will still not grow
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 08:35:21 AM
Invest in top altcoins is very promising at this stage in the development of the crypto-currency market. But more risky than buying Bitcoin. The dominance of bitcoin in the market forces us to closely monitor bitcoin when buying altcoins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
September 25, 2018, 07:30:20 AM
I suggest to invest now because altcoins have long lie on the bottom and at any moment can start a bullish trend. Then it will be too late to invest, it is better now to wait a bit, but then profit all pay for.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 05:42:12 AM
It depends on the altcoin itself. In general, when the market turns red, its a sign that its a good time to buy altcoins because you can have a lot of altcoins in a very cheap value. When the markets recovers, its a sure profit. But of course keep in mind that not all crypto are capable of coming back from deep down.
Activity: 287
September 25, 2018, 05:39:08 AM
Yes . The market is falling sharply. I think this is a good time to invest because the coin price drops a lot in terms of price, one of which ETH has good potential to hold for long-term investments, so buy as much the better. I believe that at the end of this year, ETH prices will rebound and recover as before
copper member
Activity: 490
September 25, 2018, 04:25:57 AM
Difinitely, today is the right time to invest in altcoins since most of their prices are going down and much cheaper compared before most specifically in ethereum. It could possibly give high profits to our investments if we are going to decide now because sooner or later, the prices will bounce back amd rise again.
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
September 25, 2018, 04:19:05 AM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
Yes good thinking and you can try to invest a little amount where you can start and try to figure out how you can gain profit on it by trading on it when market price is high and hold when market price is low or invest again with profit you were able to get in those trading.
Activity: 602
September 25, 2018, 04:08:29 AM
As for me,there is no reason to wait something. 200 bln marketcap is exactly what I've been waiting for a long time and wait more is risky,because bull run can start right now.
So I prefer buying now and if you have extra cash,then prepare it for negative outcome in order to buy more crypto for reasonable prices.
This is my game plan, I want to come in right now and buy more in case of negative scenario to lower my average purchase price.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 04:04:53 AM
Some of the coins are already well shot. For example, Ripple shot recently well. So you just need to keep abreast of the news.
Activity: 381
September 25, 2018, 03:58:38 AM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
The evolution of the crypto market is happening to us that the investment in the Altcoin right now is the most appropriate. It seems that the Altcoin is returning to its bottom after a one-year surge in prices. And now is the right time for us to buy them when we can afford them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September 25, 2018, 03:54:09 AM
Invst in altcoin anytime, but make sure that you are entering a deep well.
never join an ICO who has the peak of the mountain if you want to earn more.
make sure that the token or coins has the potential to grow and its team is working for the development of the product.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 03:53:04 AM
I am planning HODL altcoins for 2 months as ETH, NEO, XRP, ... Since this is the time when all the coins are at very low prices, we shouldn't miss the opportunity for these good altcoins.
Activity: 154
September 25, 2018, 03:38:07 AM
Investing now is a great opportunity. I believe that while the cryptocurrency market is in the red zone, it is a great opportunity for investment. After all, the market will grow, and then we will get our profit.
Activity: 308
September 25, 2018, 03:37:35 AM
I think now it is time for ICOs, but of course it is not easy task to select the project. I suggest to look at www.icoguide.com rates, they are realistic and will help to filter out the projects.
Activity: 168
September 25, 2018, 03:30:02 AM
I think you can always invest in altcoins. In its essence, altcoin can take the form of a new project. Which is expressed through the digital currency, and can be used as an open source system. To create new initiatives, pursuing the achievement of explicit goals.
Activity: 448
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 25, 2018, 02:52:03 AM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?

I think in my own humble opinion this is the best time to invest in crypto because it will turn green as usually, I know many people are selling because of FUD but I bet you everything will be alright soon. The present situation is not new, so buy now.

Thanks for the advice mate, Yes I’am planning to do so and I’ve gotta risk it all. I’am hoping for the sunshine right after the rain. HODL!
more possible to get a bigger profit by investing at this time. because of the rate of profit is high enough will be quite able to obtain.
so I strongly support to invest at this time for the sake of enormous profits going forward.
After rain, there is always a rainbow Smiley And soon the hard times will pass and we will enjoy the profit that will be brought to us by the now bought altcoins
It is better to wait for investment on Altcoin later. because I see its development which still less stable.
 I am a very worrisome situation can afford to continue to fall. resulting in a loss. so I recommend to wait for him later.
Activity: 234
September 24, 2018, 08:59:11 AM
Now is really a very good time to replenish your wallet. The market is very much reduced in price,which means you can save on investment.
Activity: 616
September 24, 2018, 08:46:49 AM
Investing in altcoins today is the right decision, which obviously will have good and worthy consequences, because there is no longer any opportunity to properly assess the situation that would satisfy today's opportunities.
Activity: 238
September 24, 2018, 08:43:21 AM
You invest now until the market is all red. It's the best opportunity to buy all altcoins that you want until it all red. Because you know the trend after the market goes down it will recover and all your altcoins that you are holding will increase its value. But make sure that all the altcoins that you will going to buy is a good buy. It has potential when the market recovers. Many predictions that for the past few years market will recover during the last quarter of the year. It eill go green again. And your profit will be double.
Activity: 182
September 24, 2018, 07:55:38 AM
I do not see any obstacles to investment in the crypto currency today. Now, though the market is not as beautiful and good as before. But he will definitely recover. And we can continue to work quietly for longer.
Pages:
Jump to: