Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later? - page 13. (Read 6090 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 03, 2018, 07:04:51 AM
I believe that now is a good time to invest. But you have to understand that there may not be big movements in the next 1.5-2 years, which means you are freezing your assets.
Freezing the assets for some years would be okay though you have to make sure that you picked the correct coin.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
October 03, 2018, 07:02:01 AM
now is the worst time to invest in cryptocurrencies .The market is in deep crisis and there is not any prerequisite that this crisis will soon be over. Coins are losing popularity and people just sell them, the outflow of investments from the industry and the market dies
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 03, 2018, 06:26:43 AM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
You are right, it is logical to invest when the market is in a downtrend and prices are falling. We had enough time for this, we just need to choose the right coins to buy.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 06:02:37 AM
I believe that now is a good time to invest. But you have to understand that there may not be big movements in the next 1.5-2 years, which means you are freezing your assets.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 05:40:32 AM
I suggest to invest now because altcoins have long lie on the bottom and at any moment can start a bullish trend. Then it will be too late to invest, it is better now to wait a bit, but then profit all pay for.
The market is really delayed with the increase, and it can at any time increase dramatically. Most likely during some of the push for greater effect.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
October 03, 2018, 05:39:24 AM
We are still in bear market so its best time to invest yep and some alts are which has good features and hard working devs would make you good profit alt like that is Onion.
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
October 03, 2018, 05:25:18 AM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
yeah , i think so , sometimes i saw the market will turn red and waiting a bit then bought at low price then hold it for short term.
i never think about for holding a coin for long term , but there is alot potential for holding strong coin for longterm and get huge profit such like bitcoin or eth.
hmm , at this moment , market isn't stable , but i think this time is good for invest.
copper member
Activity: 140
October 03, 2018, 02:55:04 AM
Investing in altcoins is now quite tempting with future estimated profits. It is much more than profit from bitcoin. But nevertheless it depends on Bitcoin. Such investments in an unstable cryptocurrency market are risky. But very tempting with their profit.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
October 03, 2018, 02:36:22 AM
there is no difference between waiting tomorrow or now, the risk remains the same, the question is that we are ready to bear the risk, do not first discuss the benefits we will get, but we must be able to answer that we can bear the risk, everyone knows that the price of altcoin is volatile

Yes. It's a matter of how much risk one can take. We never know how the market would move in the next days. So take and invest the coin one thinks the best. Just remember to risk the amount of investment one isn't afraid of losing. At the end, investment is a game one can't have full certainty of winning in the end.
Activity: 434
Merit: 15
October 03, 2018, 02:26:49 AM
Of course I will HODL my coins and wait until the hit the mark, I just want to share my sides. For me if i have a lot of money I will invest now on ETH. Because I believed on this coins, Like what you've said. A very potential coins are obviously need to hold and they can gives us a big profit in the end.(when we sold) I advice that if you have ETH, BTC, LTC, XRP hold and believe that you can earn as much that you wanted.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
October 03, 2018, 02:14:46 AM
there is no difference between waiting tomorrow or now, the risk remains the same, the question is that we are ready to bear the risk, do not first discuss the benefits we will get, but we must be able to answer that we can bear the risk, everyone knows that the price of altcoin is volatile
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 02:10:55 AM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
I agree that the market will have a bull market in Ber month and it is now slowly recovering from the ground. XRP now is the one who initiate the pump and others followed slowly. At the moment XRP replace Ethereum in second place.
Although some Altcoin have potential to invest but to make sure when the right time to invest, then know the situation of the market first and after that find altcoin to invest. I saw the market and right now the price is still lower so I think its better to invest because I feel this month the price of all crypto is start to rise. Investing has risk so just be careful and invest wisely.
Altcoin progression is so inflated. with increased with the progression that occurs in Altcoin generates more profit which is very able to count on in the future. so it is time to rely on Altcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
October 03, 2018, 02:07:41 AM
Altcoins are highly profitable, but also high-risk assets. Yes, they can make money, but you can lose everything. Risks.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
October 02, 2018, 10:39:02 AM
I suggest to invest now because altcoins have long lie on the bottom and at any moment can start a bullish trend. Then it will be too late to invest, it is better now to wait a bit, but then profit all pay for.
Paying for the coins and holding them today would be wiser than investing in the coins another day because the price is booming.
Activity: 43
Merit: 10
October 02, 2018, 10:36:45 AM
The market contributes. Buy long-term coins and you won’t lose. You need to understand that, most likely, you will have to wait long enough until prices start to rise.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
October 01, 2018, 09:52:49 AM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
I agree that the market will have a bull market in Ber month and it is now slowly recovering from the ground. XRP now is the one who initiate the pump and others followed slowly. At the moment XRP replace Ethereum in second place.
Although some Altcoin have potential to invest but to make sure when the right time to invest, then know the situation of the market first and after that find altcoin to invest. I saw the market and right now the price is still lower so I think its better to invest because I feel this month the price of all crypto is start to rise. Investing has risk so just be careful and invest wisely.
Activity: 644
October 01, 2018, 09:49:49 AM
Activity: 714
September 27, 2018, 06:04:29 PM
On point, good to invest now while price are down than waiting for the further bottom. Price of altcoins are also unpredictable we never know when it will rise. Best is to buy then let’s wait to increase of altcoin that we will choose to buy.
Activity: 65
September 27, 2018, 05:59:08 PM
It would be wise to invest in the coins now that you are actually thinking about investing. You could be putting it off and end up waiting for longer than expected and by then it might be that the price of the coins have gone up by then. Buy now when you see that the market is in the red before we start to go into another recovery.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 07:18:47 AM
Indeed I will exhortation to contribute at this valuable time in light of the fact that to me there is dependably chance to twofold in crypto yet everything depends on the off chance that you will go for long haul or not. I accept before December the market will be more important and more gainful. I will likewise counsel to put resources into BTC or ETH in light of the fact that the cost before the current year's over will go higher.
Pages:
Jump to: