Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later? - page 15. (Read 6090 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
September 24, 2018, 07:53:13 AM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
Yes it is the best way to buy or invest some coins with altcoins but make sure you invest with a good and trusted coin that will make you profited. I also plan to hold my coins as long as I can when the market is okay then I will sell it at a good price.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 07:48:15 AM
According to BTC's annual statistics
In the fourth quarter of 2015, 2016,2017 the price of BTC increased
I hope that this year's history will be repeated. As BTC increases, altcoin will increase. So, this is the right time to buy altcoin.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 07:48:05 AM
Investing depends not only on whether the coin is at the bottom or at the peak. You need to be sure that the coin will rise from the bottom, and from the peak will not collapse into the abyss. These very fears are what most investors hold.
You can join and invest in "freshly baked pies", but this does not reduce the risks. Here everyone is to judge at one's own risk and risk.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 24, 2018, 07:44:04 AM
If you plan to invest your funds on a long-term basis, then you can proceed right now. And if you want to invest for a short time and are afraid of losing your money, then never invest at all.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
September 24, 2018, 07:31:43 AM
if you plan to hold for long term, buy at this price is not bad at all. Because in the few months i believe the price will be raise at least 50% from now. But if you plan to trade it, better you wait for a while since bear sign still strong. Wait the price going down a little bit and buy as much as you can.
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 2
September 24, 2018, 07:29:16 AM
The right time to invest in Alltcoin Crypto is when Crypto prices are down, because at that time we can get coins at a low price, and of course if we can get crypto coins at low prices then our chance to get profits will be higher. If you see that the price is currently red, then this is the right time for investment.
Activity: 154
September 24, 2018, 07:25:08 AM
And why not now? Now there are really many promising altcoins. Which theoretically can move two permanent leaders of the crypto-currency market. They are technological, in demand, they have obvious competitive advantages and good prospects
Activity: 336
September 24, 2018, 07:11:06 AM
Invest now better in stages, if the market is red buy coins for part of the funds, and so several times.  Perhaps now is not the lowest price, unfortunately or fortunately... for some, but it is possible to earn in any market.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
September 24, 2018, 07:08:13 AM
XLM will be at $1 by EOY. I think 2019 is going to be really good for people who are getting in right now. Just by looking at the charts, I dont think BTC is going under 7k throughout 2019.

Well all know how this goes though, people wont start paying attention until it's too late and bitcoin hits 10k by December '18
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
September 24, 2018, 07:01:50 AM
With these recovery pumps, dips will be very short lived. Basically the second BTC crosses $7K, ATH for pretty much every alt will be on the menu and there'll be a rush of epic proportions to get in up to about 25% off ATH.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
September 23, 2018, 07:22:19 PM
There is no “too soon” or “too late”. For me, I invest into cryptocurrency to gain money so there is no perfect time. I just rushed in the cryto world like that Cheesy
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 01:44:05 AM
You observe the market can realize that the present is very good for the market and we should invest in the Altcoins is the most accurate. If you are not determined, i do not think there is such a good chance.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 01:37:22 AM
Invest today while the price is low. Soon it will begin to grow and you will make a profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
September 17, 2018, 04:13:10 PM
It's difficult to predict whether its a good time to invest now or not. It may be a good time but also may not be the best time because the overall dominant trend is downwards and coins can have higher probability to dip more. It's a good idea to be accumulating your desired coins though.
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 10:55:32 AM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
You can invest in altcoins today. Do not wait for a longer time just keep investing and you shall see your future prosper. There are some good coins like Paragon, Stellar and Cardano. They are great.
Activity: 196
September 17, 2018, 04:29:31 AM
Having the need to get money today, I tend to invest now since the market is very down and I stand the chance to afford the purchase of the coins.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
September 17, 2018, 04:22:41 AM
Now this right time to buy the coin. So don't wast the time and lose the coin. But before invest and use the coin. Check the market price then invest. It good opportunity to work with other country people. So use the coin properly. Follow the rules and regulations. It best future saving. So don't lose it. Check the market price then invest. You know the price information. So follow the market place price. Then time to invest. If future coin
Activity: 322
September 17, 2018, 04:16:44 AM

I think in my own humble opinion this is the best time to invest in crypto because it will turn green as usually, I know many people are selling because of FUD but I bet you everything will be alright soon. The present situation is not new, so buy now.

Thanks for the advice mate, Yes I’am planning to do so and I’ve gotta risk it all. I’am hoping for the sunshine right after the rain. HODL!
more possible to get a bigger profit by investing at this time. because of the rate of profit is high enough will be quite able to obtain.
so I strongly support to invest at this time for the sake of enormous profits going forward.
After rain, there is always a rainbow Smiley And soon the hard times will pass and we will enjoy the profit that will be brought to us by the now bought altcoins
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 17, 2018, 04:16:01 AM
If you are very familiar with the altcoin, then you can choose to buy now, because most of the cottage coins are now very cheap! But if you are a newbie, then I suggest you wait any longer!
Activity: 322
September 17, 2018, 04:14:34 AM
I do not want to invest now, I prefer to hold my coins. And now is really a good time to buy altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: