Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later? - page 2. (Read 6090 times)

Activity: 562
Merit: 101
November 12, 2018, 06:28:34 PM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?

this time is a good time to invest in good altcoins my friend
because now most of good altcoins is in the bottom zone,, if we choose the best alt and hold it for long term
i beileve we can get a huge profit  Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 06:23:26 PM
investing in altcoins can now be used as the right step. we can choose the most potential altcoin and make it the best choice. if you wait later it will only give you disappointment if the price has increased and you cannot get a low price.
I agree with you. Now prices are pretty low to jump in crypto and get huge profit in the future. But you need to choose really good ones projects.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
November 11, 2018, 12:36:55 PM
Of course, it would make sense to invest in long-term decline in the markets. We are providing a nice environment for investors' strategies, so it is sometimes possible to invest as a result of good work.
Activity: 798
November 11, 2018, 12:16:10 PM
today we can see on the coinmarketcap list where currently the altcoin has the potential to be used as a purchase option. we do not know and cannot predict the price of altcoins in the future, when now the potential for good coins and low prices can be used as an option for purchase.
Activity: 783
November 11, 2018, 11:57:26 AM
investing in altcoins can now be used as the right step. we can choose the most potential altcoin and make it the best choice. if you wait later it will only give you disappointment if the price has increased and you cannot get a low price.
November 11, 2018, 11:38:38 AM
I prefer to invest now. Later it can be more expensive and some coins can show tremendous growth.
So don't hesitate to invest right now!
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 11, 2018, 09:53:55 AM
from one point of view, if you buy them now, then it is profitable from a financial point of view because of their reduction in price, but the risk is still big in my opinion
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
November 08, 2018, 04:21:33 AM
In my opinion, it is better not to invest yet. Wait for the bull trend. For in the flat market can be located a year and two. Do not believe people who say that there will be growing soon.

Yes, ICO's market price will eventually drop because of the market trend nowadays. Major crypto market price are down and especially the tokens that uses the ethereum platform. Probably as suggested to invest in altcoins if market price will stabilize or will getting strong.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
November 08, 2018, 04:18:41 AM
It is nice to buy Bitcoin from the current levels, because we have the strong support. when BTC will gain momentum then converting BTC to altcoins can be more profitable.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
November 08, 2018, 04:04:01 AM
The investment is now very good because you can get cheap coins. So we have to start now to keep collecting coins. Because there will not be forever the price of coins will drop will surely recover. And when the price of a coin rises, you can sell coins and make a profit.
Cheap Yeah of course as market situation currently, if you are investing for a long term investment probably you will get a profit, but must ensure which coin that have a good potential in the future, do research is the best way to choose
Activity: 574
November 08, 2018, 03:23:35 AM
The investment is now very good because you can get cheap coins. So we have to start now to keep collecting coins. Because there will not be forever the price of coins will drop will surely recover. And when the price of a coin rises, you can sell coins and make a profit.
Activity: 487
November 08, 2018, 01:35:07 AM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
You should invest now, and keep holding for atleast 2-3 years but choose wisely what altcoin you will invest
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 01:30:05 AM
in my opinion the investment now or later depends on your own beliefs and beliefs because it is the main capital in passing investment with crypto currencies and in conditions like now we must be able to take advantage of the opportunities available to benefit
Merit: 251
November 08, 2018, 12:21:17 AM
Analysis for now is actually if we look at it already shows that the market is very suitable for us to invest. but it all depends on you. whether to wait again or will enter and start now
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 07, 2018, 11:46:34 PM
Since it is not known how long this fall in prices will last. I would advise you to split your capital and go in parts. or wait for the reversal.
I think with the current conditions and situations our beliefs and patience can be used for capital in choosing the investment that we will do, if you are sure of the coins you will choose and the time you may not be a barrier to start investing
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
November 07, 2018, 10:42:07 PM
In investment, of course the faster is better than waiting, I'm sure that crypto prices will continue to improve so by buying now we can get big profits soon.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
November 07, 2018, 10:11:16 PM
I always believe that the future of altcoins is still good, this is what makes me suggest to buy as much as you can, in December prices will skyrocket again so we immediately get big profits.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
November 07, 2018, 08:03:05 PM
Needless to say, many coin's price has dropped dramatically and a lot of people have started losing their faith, and I think we can consider it's a good signal. Let's remember Warren Buffett's famous saying; Fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
November 07, 2018, 06:48:40 PM
I already hodl my coins and still waiting the bull run. This time is great to buy in the market because it will give us a great profit in the future when the bull run starts. Just be patience and buy more take the opportunity.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
November 07, 2018, 06:46:11 PM
now is not good to invest because all coins price is increasing so you should wait market will go red, that time you can easily invest,otherwise now you like to invest but you will get loss.

Yeah mate but not all altcoins doing in green signal
I think you forgot the number one altcoin is now in the lowest price value at this time
This time are opportunity to buy ethereum as investment
Pages:
Jump to: