Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later? - page 8. (Read 6090 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 04:45:40 PM
Now it is very difficult to predict what will happen next with the cryptocurrency market, as it is still unstable. Perhaps now it is possible to invest in cryptocurrencies, but I would have waited.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
October 12, 2018, 03:44:48 PM
This phrase "altcoins today or maybe later?" It has one answer today. what will change if you get altcoins yes nothing. The risk in this game will always be. Today and tomorrow, so if there are funds to invest, why drag on with it?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 03:33:55 PM
I think today is a good day to buy alternative coins. The market is in decline and most likely growth will begin soon.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
October 12, 2018, 03:32:29 PM
stalling time isn't good, if you currently have a few thousand dollars for capital, you should use it to invest in BCH, RIPPLE or invest in ICO because the possibility the market will Bull again is big, especially the end of the year it's very close, indeed the market is very difficult to predict but all hopes and prayers are at the end of the year  Grin
Activity: 350
💲
October 12, 2018, 03:26:52 PM
Well, just let me start by saying that this is not a financial advice. I would start investing from today, since this is a bear market, it is likely that the prices you see today will be lower than the prices you will see i the future, in the event of a bull market. Altcoins are likely to increase more Tha n bitcoin itself, due to their lower market cap. But this is only true for those real and solid projects
Activity: 126
October 12, 2018, 03:25:06 PM
I believe in cryptocurrency and I am going to keep my coins for a very long time, maybe 5-10 years. It is very difficult to determine the best point to enter the market, I advise you to enter when the coin stays in place for a long time or is already cheap, but you should very carefully choose a coin for investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
October 12, 2018, 03:19:13 PM
Investments that will be done in the nearest time will have larger effect in the beginning of the next year because that prices will be high, invest now to trade there.
Perhaps you are right that you are waiting for the next year to make money, but you should not think that all Coin will sleep. There are Coins who have already made a profit today.
Activity: 183
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 10, 2018, 05:19:28 AM
Investments that will be done in the nearest time will have larger effect in the beginning of the next year because that prices will be high, invest now to trade there.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
October 09, 2018, 12:06:37 PM
I don't think that market cap will go deeper than 200 mln market cap, so current entry point is the best what can ever happen in crypto life.
I am jealous to those who just enter this market for such reasonable price
Activity: 228
October 08, 2018, 10:21:37 AM
Of course, today not later because if you want to buy altcoin so it is a perfect time to buy altcoin. If you check out this market price so you can see market price very dump so why you want to buy later. I’m already buying too many altcoin and I want to hold it for a long time and until market price is not growing. Now it is your turn so you should buy and analysis token for your future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
October 08, 2018, 06:27:43 AM
In recent months, the market has mostly fallen, but in the near future we should expect a recovery and the prevalence of positive trends. At the same time, when the market begins to rise, altcoins show more growth compared to bitcoin, so their purchase is now more expedient.
Activity: 154
October 07, 2018, 03:39:23 PM
If I were you, I would invest in Altcoins right now because most likely they reached their bottom
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
October 07, 2018, 03:35:22 PM
I am in the same doubts and I don’t know if I should invest in the altcoins nowadays or wait for a market downturn, the whole current price on the exchanges is kept by bots, which means that if they turn off, everything will go down.
Activity: 550
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 03:12:03 PM
it all depends on your reasoning, but I feel more secure if I invest in the safest point, I think the exchange will still experience a significant correction
Activity: 182
October 07, 2018, 03:10:32 PM
I have waiting patiently for the bull run to happen but to no avail. I am sure the market is trying to exhibit some sort of trick to deter us from investing. Well the market currently might not be favourable enough to invest but this is the right time to take risk and buy more coins and hold. Buying ether and btc will be a good choice of investing rather than purchasing other altcoins. Investing in altcoins, you need to look for altcoins which are performing so well in this bearish market.
Activity: 476
October 07, 2018, 02:56:57 PM
I personally still want to wait for bitcoin to be above $ 8,000 then I will start investing, because market correction is still very possible
Activity: 364
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 07, 2018, 02:46:19 PM
At the moment, Bitcoin goes to the side and some alternative coins show good growth. I think this is a good time for a long-term investment.
copper member
Activity: 253
October 07, 2018, 02:44:43 PM
If you have capital and has desire to invest in altcoin & bitcoin I think you will not find more appropriate time than this , because whole market is in so dip now , this is the perfect time for investing. If you dont invest today maybe in some day in near future you will be blaming just yourself  Cheesy Cool
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 07, 2018, 02:37:14 PM
If you will buy coins when the price will be very high you don't earn much money in that case. So don't waste your time and invest now!
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
October 07, 2018, 02:27:00 PM
I dont like situation  that we have now, all altcoins what I invest and believe become nothing, for example 7k$ now it is 200$, is it normaL?
Pages:
Jump to: