Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later? - page 7. (Read 6090 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 16, 2018, 03:55:29 AM
If the observed Coinmarketcap today the BTC and the ETH in red and this is very good for investment. I think the market will quickly rise and you should be able to play quickly if you want to profit. A daily trade I think would be great for the present situation. Because it can be seen that the coin prices rise and fall quickly.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 03:51:32 AM
Today, the cryptocurrency is frozen in standby mode. Therefore, I would recommend not investing, but constantly monitor the market, so as not to miss a favorable moment.
Activity: 445
Merit: 111
October 16, 2018, 03:49:20 AM
I think todai is the best day for investing in altcoins. Of course, we can still see lower prices, but do not be greedy! By the new years, you can already make a couple of X's
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 03:46:05 AM
For now I prefer to invest in bitcoin and ethereum which is likely to experience a large increase when the market recovers. for other altcoin it might follow the increase that happened but I think bitcoin and ethereum will experience the biggest increase.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 03:58:56 PM
I will invest after the end of the correction. Afterwards, it will be seen who is the best contender for the role of my future investments. So that wait and see.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 03:33:15 PM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
invest whenever you have full-blown plan on what you're going to do with your money in case the market falls and in case it rises. planning a step ahead is always helpful
Activity: 162
Merit: 11
^_^10 years BCT^_^
October 13, 2018, 03:30:10 PM
What will change if you invest later? The maximum will be able to buy a lot less coins than they wanted.
So that better buy now.
Activity: 80
October 13, 2018, 02:15:53 PM
I think today is a good day to buy alternative coins. The market is in decline and most likely growth will begin soon.
The market declining is better than the market not doing anything. The amount of coins being exchanged daily is increasing basically each year.
copper member
Activity: 253
Merit: 2
October 13, 2018, 01:53:49 PM
If you plan to invest this is the very right time. The whole market is in dip now . If you dont invest now may be in near future you will regret very much. But always do your own research before investing your money in anything.
Activity: 406
October 13, 2018, 01:50:44 PM
Investments that will be done in the nearest time will have larger effect in the beginning of the next year because that prices will be high, invest now to trade there.

I think that there is no specific time to invest in cryptocurrency. Rates will always rise and fall. It all depends on whether you are ready to invest now or later. By the end of the year, markets always show growth.         
Activity: 1024
October 13, 2018, 08:21:57 AM
today is the right time to invest in altcoins because there are many altcoins whose prices are down. I suggest to buy altcoins like Ethereum, Ripple, Stellar and others. because I'm sure the market will be pumped and bull run. these coins will rise higher than other altcoins.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
October 13, 2018, 08:14:32 AM
I prefer to invest now rather than later, while the price of coins is cheap. Now I see in the market, altcoin starts to increase, although it is not so much, but I see that my profit is starting to increase. I believe and think that the market will recover soon.
That’s good you are optimistic with the market to be able to recover soon. It is good to decide to invest in altcoin only for those potential coins. Never invest without searching on it to avoid regretting for losing of your money. I am also hopeful on this market to rise it’s price so buy to invest while price is low.
Activity: 50
October 13, 2018, 06:50:20 AM
I prefer to invest now rather than later, while the price of coins is cheap. Now I see in the market, altcoin starts to increase, although it is not so much, but I see that my profit is starting to increase. I believe and think that the market will recover soon.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
October 12, 2018, 07:37:52 PM
I continue to invest, despite the bad situation in the market, if you look at the overall picture of the world, the growth of the entire market has not yet begun, so I am looking for promising projects and trying to participate in one of these companies @ swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment there is a 10% bonus, you can buy coins by the end of October. I advise you to see the project.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
October 12, 2018, 06:59:45 PM
Recently I have given up the idea of holding cryptocurrency for a long time, because I have lost more than 30% in the past few months, I am now more willing to choose to trade every day!

Not all coins earn while holding. Current situation should be monitored every now and then. Sometimes coins are dump directly to earn because after the dumping coin values go lower than expectation. I would still invest in altcoins, check the value and decide what is better.

Those coins who struggle to get back are the shitcoins so we must be careful upon hodling on it and maybe we should select those coin who have their own blockchain as well listed on the top list of coinmarketcap since it is more safest investment if we select them to hold up unlike the other erc20 out there.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 06:57:35 PM
Today's investment will provide a much greater opportunity to generate high returns. Investing in the lowest possible prices for altcoins that have potential and promising prospects, then hold it until the price of the coin rises and stabilizes. At that time, you can get a lot of benefits from the value of your assets that have experienced development.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
October 12, 2018, 06:52:12 PM
Recently I have given up the idea of holding cryptocurrency for a long time, because I have lost more than 30% in the past few months, I am now more willing to choose to trade every day!

Not all coins earn while holding. Current situation should be monitored every now and then. Sometimes coins are dump directly to earn because after the dumping coin values go lower than expectation. I would still invest in altcoins, check the value and decide what is better.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 12, 2018, 06:23:29 PM
At the moment, the market is very unstable and it is impossible to predict what will happen to it in the coming days, so it is simply impossible to give an answer. I think that you should start investing in cryptocurrencies as soon as Ethereum reaches 170-180 dollars or Bitcoin will drop to 5900 - 6100 dollars.

The price is getting to it now. Depositing the money in an exchange now should get the coins near those prices.
Activity: 350
October 12, 2018, 06:19:38 PM
At the moment, the market is very unstable and it is impossible to predict what will happen to it in the coming days, so it is simply impossible to give an answer. I think that you should start investing in cryptocurrencies as soon as Ethereum reaches 170-180 dollars or Bitcoin will drop to 5900 - 6100 dollars.
Activity: 168
October 12, 2018, 04:48:47 PM
I think it's best to invest now. Because the crypto market is cyclical and growth is soon projected. So now is the time to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: