Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later? - page 6. (Read 6090 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
October 22, 2018, 01:14:18 AM
bull run arrived when there will be no one knows the time is right for it. It could be that even when you have thus entered too late to be in it and this certainly makes the result not maximal. may be entered as soon as possible would be a good thing because certainly now much value of crypto is low and this makes a good opportunity to get started.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
October 22, 2018, 12:50:35 AM
No need to wait for something that is intended, if the investment now in the altcoin is a suitable time, with an altcoin price that is still cheap you can buy now and invest your altcoin now
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
October 22, 2018, 12:46:07 AM
I think is time to start investing as many projects have already tested their highest lows and moreover the market has started bouncing back up.
Activity: 864
Merit: 284
October 21, 2018, 07:32:07 AM
Today is the good day to invest in altcoins because the price is cheap and i think it is good to hold for long term so you can get much profit from it. If you have a big capital dont waste your time.  Buy now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
October 21, 2018, 06:35:03 AM
Investing later you risk to buy assets at higher prices than now, no one can tell you with confidence where the market will go in the near future. it may fall and grow, but I think the prices are very good now
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
October 21, 2018, 05:58:29 AM
In fact, the crypto market always involves regular changes and uncertainty, so it is difficult to predict the further development of the situation. But personally, I think that now is a really profitable time for promising investments in the purchase of reliable coins, while prices remain minimal.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 18, 2018, 04:11:48 PM
I will invest after the end of the correction. Afterwards, it will be seen who is the best contender for the role of my future investments. So that wait and see.

In the past, the cryptocurrency market has already gone through similar falls, and then it has grown to the same values and even higher. When the correction is completed, you may not have time to buy anything because the prices of all the coins will jump in the blink of an eye.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 18, 2018, 04:04:44 PM
I will invest after the end of the correction. Afterwards, it will be seen who is the best contender for the role of my future investments. So that wait and see.

I am waiting for the correction also. The market is not going to worsen while the new money is being put into startups and ICO's.
it is necessary for us to know that the situation may change and you will never get the perfect ti e for investing there always be soem obstacles
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 18, 2018, 04:04:00 PM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
ypu should invest when you are ready to this and you need to remember that invssting can be dangerous unfortunatelly
Activity: 268
October 18, 2018, 04:02:46 PM

I am waiting for the correction also. The market is not going to worsen while the new money is being put into startups and ICO's.
Activity: 203
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 04:01:17 PM
I would choose to invest in altcoins now than any other time. Like, why do I have to wait for a later time? Any wise investor would tell you that you should grab whatever great opportunity you have to invest in the market, rather than choose to wait for a later time. Now is an absolute good time to make investments.
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
October 16, 2018, 03:55:34 PM
I think today is a good time invest some fresh new fiat into the market and in altcoins. Most coins are at the dip due to the long running bear market since 6-7 months. If I had more fiat I would have definitely invested in some altcoins today. However I am out of fiat money lately  Grin
Activity: 168
October 16, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I think this is the right time for making investments because market is growing and you can find the real gold here anf get good profit. So don't waste your time and pick the right coin)
copper member
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 03:47:56 PM
I believe that you should not put off with investing in altcoins. In my opinion it is necessary to buy altcoins right now. The cryptocurrency market is already long enough in recession. So I am sure that the profit from investing in altcoins will be soon.
Activity: 262
October 16, 2018, 02:25:15 PM
What will change if you invest later? The maximum will be able to buy a lot less coins than they wanted.
So that better buy now.

How do you know that those altcoins that you buy now will increase in price? It is now better to invest in already reputable coins.
Activity: 322
Global loyalty & rewards
October 16, 2018, 02:23:36 PM
If you have coins that do not accept to invest, I'd left them. Which one of them will bring you profit. Those coins that take into ICO I have invested, because so far they are only burdened purse.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
October 16, 2018, 02:19:52 PM
Investment time, this is your initiative, since you need to have your finances and know what your money flows to, I would also like to emphasize that now is a very good time for investing in cryptocurrency since the market is very much shaken for it
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
October 16, 2018, 01:35:13 PM
There was a good chance at the end of August when all alts where at their bottom, right now they where bounced back to 20-50%, but is still good opportunity to get in.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
October 16, 2018, 01:32:55 PM
What will change if you invest later? The maximum will be able to buy a lot less coins than they wanted.
So that better buy now.

I think that now is a very good time to buy many coins at a low price as the market will no longer fall. Always after a big fall there is a rapid growth.
Activity: 378
October 16, 2018, 04:07:06 AM
In my opinion it's better to invest now than later we don't how the market run. These days the market is rising and this is the right time to buy and hold altcoins you would like.
I suggest the altcoins that has a potential to give you a huge profit is ethereum,cardano,EOS and NEO.
Pages:
Jump to: