Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later? - page 9. (Read 6090 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 02:26:54 PM
If you see that coins you pick for your investments are raising day by day then you should do this now - because it depends from how much proft you will get in the future
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
October 07, 2018, 01:58:17 PM
I'm starting to buy the ladder already from the current levels because I believe that we have reached the bottom and further fall is unlikely, although many believe that we will continue to fall further
Activity: 344
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 01:55:27 PM
If you have more money to invest, do it and don't have to wait any longer. Because I think if you wait longer it will eliminate your chance to get more profit. so buy altcoins that you think are potential. Examples such as ethereum and ripple. That is altcoins that have the potential to increase in the future. You can buy a few slowly.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
October 07, 2018, 01:53:09 PM
Of course, this is the perfect time to invest in altcoin. Because now almost maximum  altcoin comes down 60% -70% from ATH. So if you buy now then you will get many profits after a few days.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
October 07, 2018, 01:48:26 PM
I think that the market has stopped its decline and soon it will begin to grow. so now when the price of coins is very low the best time to invest
Activity: 602
October 07, 2018, 01:46:01 PM
I suggest you not to think about it now, because now is the time to invest, since today many projects have reached their lowest prices in the entire history, probably some projects earlier and cost less, but now it’s really better to start investing
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
October 07, 2018, 01:43:43 PM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?

The market might be in red tight now but I believe that it would still recover soon and there is no reason for us not to believe and trust it. We should knownhow to handle our trust and emotions towards cryptocurrency. It is volayile and it is normal for it to face such thing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
October 07, 2018, 01:38:56 PM
I personally, of course, will immediately invest in Altcoins now. I think this is a very good time to invest in potential coins. This strategy will bring me closer to the maximum amount of profit that I will get when market prices have increased. The more I postpone plans for investment, the more opportunities I waste in vain.
Activity: 140
October 07, 2018, 01:04:56 PM
I believe that now is the best time to invest in altcoins while their price is low and I believe that the market will grow soon
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 01:02:21 PM
Of course, you need to invest in the red market. Since the market will continue to grow. The crypt is not where it goes. Take the top 20 companies and work on them. And I am sure they will grow further. After creating a crypto bank. Many new investors may rush to the market.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
October 07, 2018, 12:55:25 PM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?

I also think that now is the best time to invest. Maybe, once the market started to move again, we might not see altcoin as cheap as today. I consider the current market as a good shopping discount where you can buy cheap good altcoins.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
October 07, 2018, 12:54:08 PM

I intend to hold what little of BTC and ETH even tho I believe we haven't seen real panic yet. I just don't hold that much to bother. BTC and ETH both are great projects and will eventually hit heights that we never seen before so I will wait until then.
Why not invest today. This is really a good opportunity to invest in this time because as you can see the market falls down so meaning the price is too low. So of you buy token or invest in some ICOs maybe if the market will rise up again. There is a big possibility that your money will be multiplied or be doubled up in volume or price. Isnt it good? So what up now. Invest here.
Activity: 799
ARTEMIS
October 07, 2018, 12:51:37 PM
if the market is red, maybe this is a great opportunity to be able to invest in it.
but in the crypto world, of course we are not limited in time when to start and when to stop.
every capital we risk will certainly make a profit. whether it is red or green. because the price movement is very fluctuating it keeps moving every time.
Activity: 142
October 07, 2018, 12:50:18 PM
I think can wait better? As soon as the final correction of the market. Only then it will be possible to safely invest their investments. and already wait for full-fledged returns. Who thinks about this?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
October 07, 2018, 12:49:29 PM
You can invest now because the price is relatively low compare with if you invest in the bust market. It is a bit risky thou because the current market is not very good in condition, but no risk no return.
Activity: 434
October 07, 2018, 12:47:43 PM
I'll do half of my holding was hold and the other was I use to scalp so that my holding increase on it so I do play safe than to lose huge amount of money by stocking my coin, holding is not bad because you want a sure profit of your investment that is a good way then because of the market now was not stable just wait for bull to happen.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
October 07, 2018, 12:43:33 PM
In my opinion, it is better not to invest yet. Wait for the bull trend. For in the flat market can be located a year and two. Do not believe people who say that there will be growing soon.
Activity: 504
October 07, 2018, 12:35:54 PM
Maybe later I will go to the moon and invest soon if the price of altcoins and tokens will recovers again for a good condition to buy.
Activity: 651
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 07, 2018, 11:55:44 AM
if you have an altcoin of trust and have the potential to make a profit I think investing today can be one of the best ways, because if it's too late or postponed it will feel disappointed if the price returns to a high position.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
October 07, 2018, 11:53:45 AM
If you purchased the coins have long and now market conditions are in, the better you keep hold of the coins. Hold the coin is a very good choice for present conditions. But with the conditions now you better invest again. Because with the present conditions would be more beneficial to your future.
Pages:
Jump to: