Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later? - page 3. (Read 6090 times)

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
November 07, 2018, 06:25:12 PM
I am not sure altcoins can be replace bitcoin. Bitcoin is a huge cryptocurrency and the king all a cryptocurrency do not think  that of altcoins can be the next bitcoin. There are many advisers! But the decision must be made by yourself!

many people think that altcoin can't replace bitcoin yet, but it's a reality. but we also never know how the altcoin will be in the future. the problem is that changing conditions often occur.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 02:33:10 PM
now is not good to invest because all coins price is increasing so you should wait market will go red, that time you can easily invest,otherwise now you like to invest but you will get loss.
Just now you need to make your investments. The market makes it clear that there is no sense to put off investing, and the bullish trend will soon begin. And we all know what cryptocurrency can do when there are bulls on the market.
The basic principles of cryptocurrency trading are similar to those used on the Forex exchange. Here bitcoin has one key advantage: since the currency itself is not very common in some countries, not everyone knows the basics of bitcoin trading on the exchange. Accordingly, an experienced investor and player will simply “bypass” their competitors.
Activity: 136
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 02:32:02 PM
I am not sure altcoins can be replace bitcoin. Bitcoin is a huge cryptocurrency and the king all a cryptocurrency do not think  that of altcoins can be the next bitcoin. There are many advisers! But the decision must be made by yourself!
Activity: 560
November 07, 2018, 01:52:37 PM
I don't think it's time. The direction of the markets is still unclear. The first week of December is very important.
In any case, we need not lose the chance to invest at competitive prices, if in December the market will start to rise.Perhaps the current state of affairs in the market was just nice for many investors.
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
November 07, 2018, 01:32:16 PM
I don't think it's time. The direction of the markets is still unclear. The first week of December is very important.
Activity: 381
November 07, 2018, 01:30:16 PM
In my opinion investing in the Altcoins now or later you will not have much chance. This may be a warning to many investors as well as anyone who is skeptical about Altcoins and the crypto market. Because later on the price of the Altcoins can increase a hundred times.
Activity: 238
EQWITY.IO
November 07, 2018, 01:04:14 PM
Now is a great time to invest in Altcoins. right now the market is near a strong support zone and is ready to start growing. I advise buying altcoins from the top 30
It seems to me that even among the first 30 altcoins, you need to make the right choice, because the current state of the cryptocurrency market can make its own adjustments to the prospects of many projects.
Yes you are right. but as the market grows, all altcoins tend to grow. someone more so less. but usually all grow
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
November 07, 2018, 11:12:57 AM
Now is a great time to invest in Altcoins. right now the market is near a strong support zone and is ready to start growing. I advise buying altcoins from the top 30

Agree, now is the best time to buy altcoins because the market immediately skyrocketed, buying now will make us successful because the current crypto price is very cheap.
Activity: 283
November 07, 2018, 10:34:41 AM
now is not good to invest because all coins price is increasing so you should wait market will go red, that time you can easily invest,otherwise now you like to invest but you will get loss.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
November 07, 2018, 10:21:38 AM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
In my opinion, investment with crypto currency is a matter of the confidence and patience of an investor itself and of course the strategy in investing is also in accordance with the beliefs of each investor.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
November 07, 2018, 09:52:46 AM
The current market is on the bearish, and I think it's still an opportunity to invest some altcoins since the prices are cheaper than in december 2017.
So it may be the best choice if we invest now than later.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 08:44:47 AM
I think if you are ready and ready to invest, why should you delay.
Faster is better because you know now that a lot of altcoins are being red and from that we can take the positive aspect of the red price now.
the right time to invest is from yourself if you are ready then it is more than enough for you to step into the investment stage.
so hurry up before you leave your train (train to success).
I think altcoins has a good potential in terms of gaining profits ,this is the right time to invest because there are certain signals that it will be fluctuated in the end of year .We must be ensured to involve in altcoin in order to achieve our targets.
Activity: 645
November 04, 2018, 04:21:01 PM
I dont always believe in delaying things,i believe the right time to invest in altcoins is today and not later.
copper member
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 04:19:27 PM
For crypto this year is so bad, On the other hand this year is going to be end and only 2 months is reaming.
Hopefully this this is the good time to invest in altcoins Because at the end of this year or first of the 2019 market can be recover.
Activity: 224
November 04, 2018, 04:17:53 PM
If you will wait all the time for something better you just miss the oportunity to earn your extra money today so don't waste your time and invest
Activity: 602
November 04, 2018, 03:34:27 PM
It seems to me that even among the first 30 altcoins, you need to make the right choice, because the current state of the cryptocurrency market can make its own adjustments to the prospects of many projects.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
November 04, 2018, 03:10:10 PM
Investing in altcoins is like "Get rich quick" schemes. There are many problems with it also if the project gets executed then you may end up with crazy profit like 10x - 25x. But there are some teams who really put themselves into the success of a project so investing in them may lead you to profit.
Activity: 294
November 04, 2018, 03:02:04 PM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?

I agree, the market will grow soon. All promising altcoins will return their value. The era of blockchain has begun, if the project is really useful, it will become more expensive!
Activity: 210
November 04, 2018, 02:37:14 PM
Now is a great time to invest in Altcoins. right now the market is near a strong support zone and is ready to start growing. I advise buying altcoins from the top 30. if you need advice on specific coins, then I recommend investing in STRATIS and NEO. They can make you a very good profit. ICO will be held on the basis of these coins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
November 04, 2018, 02:23:02 PM
It would be an advantage to invest at this moment simply because the market value of cryptos are currently low or we may consider, at their worst. It would be wise and practical because once the recovery takes place in the market, huge profit will be earned. It is like a gamble of luck but since we all know what's the nature of market especially during dumps and pumps.
It seems to me that we should be careful, especially during certain fluctuations in the prices of cryptocurrency. It is necessary to learn to recognize artificial manipulations with coins, from natural price fluctuations due to demand.
Pages:
Jump to: