Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later? - page 5. (Read 6090 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 28, 2018, 03:39:48 PM
I think investing in altcoins today is better than later becomes it has the potential of growing into great coins in the future. All that matters is that the coins would be promising.
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
October 28, 2018, 03:33:31 PM
You can invest today if you have the money ,while wait for later when people are making it in altcoins daily? If your fear is the market,don't worry it will recover
If you do not want any coins that can make a profit then stay away from investing in the popular coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
The Smart Mining Company: Swiss Alps Energy
October 28, 2018, 03:13:02 PM
I think that almost all the coins are on its bottom. Most of them has lost 80% from its ATH. We should consider the project with actual working product and consider to hodl their coin for the bull run. It can be a good idea to make big profit. I think thats a good time to enter into the market but make sure only invest what you can afford to lose. That's a rule! You can make easily profit but if you are doing it as a gamble and invest all your winning or increasing your initial investment without any research, you can be in danger. Cheers! for good trading and hodling!!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
October 28, 2018, 03:03:34 PM
Recently I have given up the idea of holding cryptocurrency for a long time, because I have lost more than 30% in the past few months, I am now more willing to choose to trade every day!
Invest at altcoins is one of the biggest things in this time. And it is for everyone. Everyone related to it can earn an profitable amount of money. In this time cryptocurrency market running at its low price. So in my opinion it the perfect time to buy some altcoins and hold it. According to an recent article at the end of june of 2019 their is bullrun comes in the price of altcoins because France will be the first county which take initiative to regulate cryptocurrency. If that happens in future altcoins price will be increase and so it the perfect time to invest in it.
Activity: 526
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
October 28, 2018, 01:56:46 PM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
I think that these altcoins are growing very strongly, although the price of bitcoin is drastically affecting the altcoins a lot. But in fact, altcoins are growing stronger because the next generation of crypto will have better developers, investing more of their energy for it. So investing in altcoins is now very suitable
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 01:42:27 PM
I think that now is the time to start investing in cryptocurrencies and it does not matter altcoins or tokens, the main thing that the projects were good and promising.
Activity: 188
October 28, 2018, 01:22:51 PM
You can invest today if you have the money ,while wait for later when people are making it in altcoins daily? If your fear is the market,don't worry it will recover
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
October 28, 2018, 12:33:49 PM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?

I think if you want to invest in cryptomarpreket you can invest at anytime but you have to invest carefully that maximum men did not. At present time you may go for short term investment in best tokens. You can choose best 10 tokens from market and go for investment for short time and you can enjoy it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
October 28, 2018, 11:38:51 AM
Investing in altcoins now may not be a bad idea. The markets have been pretty much at base level and so have many coins(altcoins), now seems like the best time to get in on potential coins for far lesser than their actual value. It might be the last time in a while for this downward stretch. My advice is, do your due diligence and purchase some very good coins to your portfolio and watch out for when uptrend starts. Always remember to Do Your Research.
Activity: 602
October 28, 2018, 11:36:02 AM
Invest later is what you did that you were going to regret for the rest of your life, I mean why you need to invest later if you can do eat now? Bullrun is approaching and it is good to invest while market are in red or low, simply because buy at low price and hold until price will bounce back at the right time.
Activity: 602
October 28, 2018, 11:29:49 AM
Hurry up to invest today, because then you most likely simply will not have such an opportunity, I am sure that today many people know what cryptocurrency is, but for some reason they simply don’t invest for various reasons, the main thing is the fear of losing money.
Activity: 84
October 28, 2018, 11:23:59 AM
The crypto market shows stability and a slight increase over the past month. In my opinion, it’s not worth waiting for the best moment for investment. Lower today's prices for altcoins will not go. Now comes a good opportunity to invest and earn money on the growth of altcoins in the coming months.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
October 28, 2018, 07:49:37 AM
And why invest later when the price of altcoins is already below nowhere? I suspect that soon we may never see such prices again and the altcoins market will simply explode and go to conquer new heights
Activity: 244
October 28, 2018, 04:43:04 AM
If you are thinking about it, then you just need to start acting right now. I think we shouldn't miss the chance. Most likely, if you start later, then you will regret the result. Do not miss your chance and act now while you have the means and desire
Activity: 319
October 27, 2018, 04:25:12 AM

If you have a desire to do something, do it right here and now. Do not expect something incredible or some critical price reduction. If you have the money, then try to make it right now, it will be the best solution for you and you will not regret it
Activity: 350
October 22, 2018, 03:25:58 AM
You can start investing in altcoins right now. There is no need to wait for something more, now is probably the best time to invest in altcoins because there is a good chance that the market will grow in the next few months.
Activity: 294
October 22, 2018, 01:52:22 AM
I think now is the best time to invest, because the price is very low now and you can buy a lot of coins. IMHO
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
October 22, 2018, 01:51:10 AM

For me, yes id prefer to buy coins and altcoins this time, nobody knows the future of crypto, but of course we should be ready to have it, its better to have it rather than nothing.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
October 22, 2018, 01:44:46 AM
I think it is a good time to invest in altcoin, and the price of most altcoins has started to rise.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 22, 2018, 01:20:15 AM
I think today is the best time for you  if you want to invest your money on cryptocurrency, because the price is low right now and i think cryptocurrency is very strong and will grow until 2020, so you have to be patient for it. Many people is not patient.
Pages:
Jump to: