Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later? - page 4. (Read 6090 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 04, 2018, 12:12:07 PM
It would be an advantage to invest at this moment simply because the market value of cryptos are currently low or we may consider, at their worst. It would be wise and practical because once the recovery takes place in the market, huge profit will be earned. It is like a gamble of luck but since we all know what's the nature of market especially during dumps and pumps.
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 11:41:19 AM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?

Invest when you find the best option and can choose what you need. To do this, do not look for a specific day and month. You can do everything at any time convenient for you
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 09:09:05 PM
I think that investing big money in alts today is too risky because prices can stay on the low level for a long period of time actually...only if you can wait really long for profits...
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
November 02, 2018, 05:35:43 PM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?

invest in altcoins when you believe if the markets will recover my friend
but, i suggest you to invest in altcoins with real product, real team and real developments
regards
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
November 02, 2018, 04:16:20 PM
I would stick to my guts and intuition that the altcoin I've invested in will perform better, so I can do cost averaging regardless of the crazy market ride.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
November 01, 2018, 05:32:19 AM
Investing today is a good step towards a growing market. Now there is a favorable stable market situation. Low prices for altcoins are also a good reason to purchase some altcoins for a long time.
For now the crypto market condition is good enough to buy, we know the price is at its lowest price and there will be no deeper price decline, buying now is a good opportunity, buying later is not the right thing, because prices may start recover? just grab that opportunity dude..
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
November 01, 2018, 05:12:27 AM

I think that investment is a complex process and you need to be ready for it. Just promonitorte all that you have and then you will earn. For me it is very important and I invested when I was ready morally, not financially
Activity: 327
Merit: 12
October 31, 2018, 06:13:10 AM
with the current market conditions I think, it makes no difference now or later, all decisions are in our hands with all the risks that we will face, if we want to invest in coins with the current conditions there is good we do not simultaneously use all of our capital at one moment, it's better to gradually minimize the losses we will bear
Activity: 396
October 31, 2018, 01:29:48 AM
I agree with your opinion, the problem here is if the price of the coin goes down, and we don't know that it has reached the lowest price or lower, I was fooled by the price drop and it turns out the price will continue to fall over time
Activity: 364
October 31, 2018, 12:57:46 AM
It's time to invest in many altcoin. Because almost all traded below the price of ico. And most of these coins will be highly valued during the bull period.
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
October 31, 2018, 12:52:22 AM

Im currently invested in some altcoins right now like ethereum,  it's price is lower than the usual so it is a good opportunity to start an investment with it and hold for a couple of months. 
Activity: 308
October 31, 2018, 12:27:58 AM
Now it is really a very profitable time for a promising purchase of BTC and altcoins, because now prices remain minimal. At the same time, there are all prerequisites for a gradual rise in price of cryptocurrencies already from the end of this year, so personally I plan to invest my money in crypto.
Activity: 476
October 30, 2018, 07:45:46 PM
Investing today would be the best time since prices are considerably low. We should take advantage of this opportunity if we want to gain something decent once the market starts shooting up. Holding does pay off most of the time especially with top currencies like ETH and BTC. So there is a great chance of earning with these currencies on the long run.
Activity: 518
October 30, 2018, 07:24:36 PM
I do think that investing "later" would be a better idea than to invest nowadays. The market still is on downtrend and investing in such will more likely result to huge profit loss. Moreover, it is just waiting which should be prioritized because obviously, once recovery takes place, investing will again be profitable as before.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 07:19:22 PM
This is a truly a good time to buy some altcoin, but you do not have to hold for long before you can make some profits. Nobody knows when the bull run will commencing. We are all just hoping that it will come, but i am not sure of it happening this year. Despite the fact that we are not yet in  it, you can still make some profits even in short term through consistent and careful trading.
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
October 30, 2018, 07:12:38 PM
I'm looking at basic analysis, analyzing graphs and reading reports about the crypto money market. Most experts say it wasn't right to invest in altcoins this week. I think the investment opportunity occurred when the market falls. Hodl I do not intend to sell for the crypto coins I hold and hold until the end of 2019.
Activity: 223
October 30, 2018, 05:47:51 PM
Whatever you do, you will still regret it. If you refrain from investing, you will regret lost benefits in the future. If you buy some kind of coin, it always turns out that there are such coins that could bring much more revenue.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
October 29, 2018, 04:28:19 PM
this is the most often question on falling market when you decided to enter, now or maybe i should wait a bit more...  Grin
my answer will be simple, you can start buying now but not with all your money, just buy in parts of your deposit and different alts, i think it will be smart decision.
Activity: 420
October 29, 2018, 04:17:19 PM
It is already very profitable to invest today. Do not wait for another drop in prices for the sake of greater benefits. Now the price is very good for investment. But the rate in the future will be much higher, so investing today you will in any case make a profit in the future
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
October 29, 2018, 03:48:37 PM
Investing today is a good step towards a growing market. Now there is a favorable stable market situation. Low prices for altcoins are also a good reason to purchase some altcoins for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: