Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing decision - page 23. (Read 29666 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 05:44:16 AM
It is difficult to answer with full confidence, but now is the right time to buy coins. Of course not perfect, but not bad. I myself have recently bought several cryptocurrencies, and will keep as a long-term investment for 2-3 years.
Activity: 252
October 29, 2018, 05:29:46 AM
Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!
Your decision is good,when the value price was drop then its time to buy as many as you can.But as of this moment the value price of the coins are not raising what we are trying to do is stop buying or hold it until the price will recover.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 05:29:08 AM
Yes of course this is the right time to buy more coins to make more earnings and I think choosing the right currency to invest is also a right thing to make it more efficient in the future. And the effectiveness of that choosing the currency to invest and the right time can see when the market started to increase the value of any currency.
copper member
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 05:21:41 AM
It is very important thing to take decision in crypto, if we take good decision then it will help us to earn better profit. it is also important that which coin we select for investment.
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
October 29, 2018, 04:58:13 AM
Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!
This time is very good to buy coins do you like because market situation a very stable for a few month arround 200-210B. Do your own research very carefully, if you buy coin in the right time it will give you a huge profit.
until now we are waiting for the beginning of the bull months but until now there are no signs of arrival and investment in the top 10 coins is the best thing to make a profit even if not as much as we imagine
Activity: 322
Merit: 22
October 29, 2018, 04:33:40 AM
Hey. Now you can buy for the long term but there are no guarantees.
Activity: 392
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
October 29, 2018, 04:30:40 AM
In my opinion, now is the right time and opportunity to buy coins. The risk is great because crypto is in bad condition. But by buying the best coins in crypto, I think it can minimize risk. The decision to invest in the best altcoins, as well as bitcoin, will get a greater chance of making profits compared to investing in small altcoins that don't have good popularity.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 04:05:40 AM
This is the right time to invest in crypto. Market prices are falling on the opportunity to buy at low prices. We will have long term investment. Now have to patiently wait until the price increases. And it is better to invest now than feel you missed a chance later. I believe that early next year prices will rise
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
October 29, 2018, 03:59:23 AM
I suggest to buy altcoins now. The price may not the lowest, and maybe even a little cheaper, but this is not accurate. But not in this case, it is better to buy at a low price, will soon begin to rise and there is an easy opportunity to capitalize on an uptrend, although I suggest not to sell but to store your coins even longer. Then profit can much grow.
Activity: 154
October 29, 2018, 03:44:53 AM
Investing in crypto is risky but not all time.investment is totally depend on our experience, we should predict and choose right coin and go for invest.there is nothing in this world without risk to get good results.
only few months usually market in bad condition, and if we have some skills and knowledge on it we could avoid this situation.if we want gain huge profits so we should accept the high risk too.
yeah exactly the price will recover in next few days, hope for best.
Activity: 346
October 27, 2018, 05:34:40 PM
The time is right especially for long-term investment. Buy some couple of cent worth prospective tokens with good road map and watch them grow. I have seen some tokens / coins enjoy some fast growth recently   
Activity: 552
October 27, 2018, 05:26:28 PM
No one can predict what exactly could happen in the Crypto market but we all hope in what could happen in future. People panic this days thinking the market might not recover but let's remember the root of all this and it started as low as we could imagine the prize now so this is why I strongly believe the market bull is coming back unnoticed. It's worth thinking about but let's not panic.
Activity: 33
October 27, 2018, 05:25:35 PM
The actual country of marketplace is a actually overnice chance representing you to move many currencies representing a decrease cost . Assume 't dubiety almost it or you desire dole when the marketplace move backbone to average country .
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
October 27, 2018, 05:23:14 PM
From August to now, The crypto market situation almost remain the same! So, as usual, you can buy now because most of the crypto coins price is cheap now and there is no sign to start a good pumping! Buy now and wait for the bull market, that will be a good decision.
Activity: 308
October 27, 2018, 05:20:08 PM
I believe that the market will continue to fall and the price of coins will fall so I'll wait for a while
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
October 27, 2018, 05:02:29 PM
all time good to invest , but for now I think good to make long term investments, because market now very unstable
Activity: 42
October 27, 2018, 05:55:57 AM
Investing in crypto is good, but before invest you need to know about cryptoworld and see the history of the coins, be smart in trading, and one more important is go for small investments.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
October 27, 2018, 04:49:20 AM
I'm actually also confused thinking about it, but maybe it will be a little risky if you buy coins now to invest, now the price of coins is experiencing a very drastic decline but we do not know what will happen to crypto in the future, even now This market situation is still unpredictable and uncertain, maybe you should wait until the end of this year if you want to buy coins because if according to predictions circulating the market will recover at the end of this year.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
October 27, 2018, 03:26:32 AM
You don't hesitate to invest now because of if look at the market situation. This is very encouraging for us to invest, all coin prices experienced a price drop. If we invest now, at the end of this year the price of coins will increase. And I will be selling the coins that I have.
Activity: 231
October 27, 2018, 03:13:30 AM
yes i think it's good time to buy some good altcoins because price of almost all altcoins are down, you must hold your coins for long term then you will be get good profit from its because market will be rise soon
Pages:
Jump to: