Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing decision - page 24. (Read 29666 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 03:00:53 AM
in my opinion this is the right time to buy coins because almost all coins have decreased. the market is indeed bad but if we don't buy immediately we will regret it in the future because I am sure that in the future the coins will rise again. and invest as much as you can to lose. and before investing do research on the movements of the coins and choose coins that already have a large capitalization and trading volume. because it has a smaller risk than we invest in ICO.
copper member
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
October 27, 2018, 03:00:09 AM
im trying to stock Alts and btc since last month, i think the market cools down and waiting for a big move UP or down. its a good time to invest since its less volitile just be caution what coin you are buying cause some might not recover from this bear market i suggest a top 10-50 for safest investment for example Neo is still a good buy even with the recent news and drops it still have potential
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 02:50:00 AM
Making the right investment decision is very difficult. Before analyzing, analyzing and forecasting the cryptocurrency market, make an analysis and forecast.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
October 27, 2018, 02:47:08 AM
You must have your own investment strategy. You need to learn before you invest. Analyze the coin before you buy. Do not let all the money to invest. Do not panic, when your investment value decreases, trade during the day. Choose only a great investment coin.
The most important thing is not to panic because you will be vulnerable in making bad decision if you panic.
Investing is a mind game, your emotion is just a big hindrance, you should be able to manage it for you to be able to stay for long term.
Activity: 238
October 25, 2018, 01:56:04 PM
You must have your own investment strategy. You need to learn before you invest. Analyze the coin before you buy. Do not let all the money to invest. Do not panic, when your investment value decreases, trade during the day. Choose only a great investment coin.
Activity: 319
Merit: 10
October 23, 2018, 07:19:11 AM
Look for the projects that are related with financial technologies and real sector of economics. Both of these part of market may grow pretty soon, so do not miss your chance to earn.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
October 23, 2018, 06:45:54 AM
You can buy, you can sell, but there is no point in holding right now, because situation becomes worse every single day. After a growth there is major fall, so move to stay profitable.

Courage to take risks is an important thing in investing in crypto, we all know that the market is dropping so that many investors are afraid to put their money in crypto.
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
October 23, 2018, 06:36:15 AM
if I think the investment decision is a very good decision bro. because they understand and understand the importance of investment in the real world or the digital world. because we can get benefits as well as deposits to build the future
Activity: 238
October 23, 2018, 06:31:14 AM
Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

XRP is good investment option right now and it will be so for significant amout of time but remember that it is bubble, so ti may become uselless pretty soon.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
October 23, 2018, 05:54:21 AM
The prices of Bitcoin and Ethereum tend to be stable in October, I think some people are still waiting for the ETF's decision. It is very difficult whether at this time is the right time to buymore coin because after this I believe there will be Bullrun or bearish.

I prefer to buy a few more coins to anticipate Bullrun that will happen, if Bearish happens I think I will only get a small loss.
Activity: 154
October 23, 2018, 05:43:13 AM
Although the market is not stable at the moment it is in an uptrend ! The risk is, but I think that he will be acquitted !
Activity: 294
October 23, 2018, 05:38:47 AM
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

It is hard to say it righ now, since none of the tokens showed significant growth during last two month. Investing in crypto is now more like gambling or something similar to it.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
October 23, 2018, 05:22:32 AM
Investing in crypto is risky but not all time.investment is totally depend on our experience, we should predict and choose right coin and go for invest.there is nothing in this world without risk to get good results.
only few months usually market in bad condition, and if we have some skills and knowledge on it we could avoid this situation.if we want gain huge profits so we should accept the high risk too.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 23, 2018, 05:13:23 AM
I've read more about someone who's a crypto money expert today. He wrote about the issues to be considered when buying crypto. The most important sentence left in my mind was that a coin was bought at the support point. It can be sold close to the resistance.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
October 23, 2018, 05:10:58 AM
in some time this last no lower decline again. I think this to be a good time to start because the value of the crypto had started to stable or even already be at a low point. This is said to be regular opportunities to launch into new investments with the new value.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
October 23, 2018, 04:09:54 AM
Investing in crypto is risky but not all time.investment is totally depend on our experience, we should predict and choose right coin and go for invest.there is nothing in this world without risk to get good results.
Activity: 378
October 23, 2018, 03:59:49 AM

Green line is for selling, red line is for buying. However, not all the coins will be able to recover, so pick your investment options wisely.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
October 21, 2018, 04:50:50 PM
I think that now it would be possible to invest in cryptocurrencies, as I think that soon the market should begin to grow, but this is not accurate. Any investment is a risk.
Activity: 574
October 21, 2018, 02:08:58 PM
I think now we have a good time we can invest now, because now this is also a good decision we can get more profits in the future, because now the price of bitcoin is still low.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
October 21, 2018, 02:04:02 PM
You can buy, you can sell, but there is no point in holding right now, because situation becomes worse every single day. After a growth there is major fall, so move to stay profitable.

Do not listen to anyone's advice. Learn how to make decisions and take responsibility for your money. This will help you earn.
Pages:
Jump to: