Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ? - page 29. (Read 7697 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

I think investing in altcoin is not dangerous if we invest wisely. I will only invest in these valuable altcoin and growth potential, I will usually choose altcoin in the top 50 coinmarketcap. Now the price of all altcoin is still very low, this is a good opportunity for us to invest in altcoin. I will buy Ethereum, Litecoin, Stellar, Cardano, and NEO. I believe that long-term investment in these altcoins will bring us a lot of money in the future.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
I think if you plan to invest in a promising coin, then this is less risky, especially while the price is low.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
If you start investing at this time I don't think it will lose because of the current condition of the market in the fall. And only a few coins are currently being grown as BTC and ETH are in condition to ride. It seems that for the events in the year 2017 will reoccur ride crypto market reached its peak. And times like this it's better to directly invest.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Investing in cryptocurrency itself is a big risk regardless of whether it is altcoin or bitcoin. So invest in anything you like.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
altcoin already become a risky since their very first appearance, so it's depend us on individual tried to manage the risk or simply falling into it
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
It seems to me if you choose a promising coin, this will not be risky.  There are good altcoins in which it is worth investing.

sure it is still risky even if you say that you are confident about your investments becuase you chose a legit coin . you know cryptos are verry unstable due to their volatile nature , not only that , there are also other factors (  a lot of factors ) that can also affect the price of the coins . so meaning to say , we are like doing a gamble with our money here in crypto  . investing or trading is somehow the same as when you are playing a gabling because all of them are risky activities .
Activity: 83
Maybe for someone that didn't have enough knowledge to know and to review a altcoin that might not got through, it depends on people, on how they view an altcoin. Too risky if chooses a not so good or not good at all altcoin but so luck if invested and chooses a good altcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Of course not, you just need to invest in good altcoins and you will never be deceived by that, just invest as much as you can during this bear market

at risk or not necessarily it is part of every person. they themselves understand the risks. whether this is included in a risky investment or not. I think investing in cryptocurrency actually brings its own sensation
Activity: 95
how to do understand in which token invest?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Of course not, you just need to invest in good altcoins and you will never be deceived by that, just invest as much as you can during this bear market
Activity: 120
I think not, invest in ICO's very profitable. And I think you have to be careful before investing. It's been a lot of ICO who commit fraud and if it does certainly very disappointing. Waiting a long time to get the payments could be lost.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
There are +1600 altcoins and you can't put them all in one category. Most of them are risky, yes. However, many of them got a high potential for a great projects. My advice, DYOR to find what projects you like and invest, no matter if it's BTC or altcoin.
Activity: 140
Of course investing in BTC is more reliable, but I would advise part of the money to invest in promising altcoins in order to get a good profit in the future.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 524
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Risk is always there in crypto investment but you can cut short the risk by opting some strategy for investment and doing a brief market analysis. Profit margin in crypto investment is also more compared to other kind of investments so it is better to take some chances to earn big.
Now the market correction is taking place I suggest you to wait for few weeks and then invest.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
Depending on ourselves whether this is a big risk or not because everyone thinks I have an opinion on each of them. but personally I see that now it is still good for our investment
Activity: 215
Merit: 11
Unlike the time period it is always a risk involved investment. We need to make it after hard analysis which is the best way to profit from the investment. I consider this to be an opportunity to invest on altcoins in large scale as the price of bitcoin stands high in comparison to the majority of the altcoins growth percentage.
Activity: 859
Merit: 1000
Not risky if you are joining and investing into good and strong altcoins, those are never going to go lower than the actual price, that is why you need to invest only on them
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I think now it is not risky to invest in promising altcoins because the price is now low and by the end of the year in any case you can make a profit.

Certainly, this is a very good time to invest in altcoins. I am sure that the market has great tokens. These are TRON, Ontology, Stellar, Ox, and Gladius.
Activity: 700
Merit: 503
To date, bitcoin has risen in price, investors are preparing for pamp bitcoin. Therefore, they take money from the altcoin. This, in turn, affects the price of altcoins, now we see that they fall heavily in price. I think that now is a good time to buy promising altcoins. Perhaps the price will go down even lower, but later, after bitcoin grows in price, many altcoins will also begin to grow in price. And everyone knows that with altcoins from pamp the profit is much higher than with bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Altcoins prices are good now, but we don't know if it is the best price. If BTC gets dumped, are altcoins going to fall too? If BTC increases more, it should help the altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: