Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 66. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
YES IF IT IS GOOD AND A STRONG TEAM ARE WORKING BEHIND THIS

GET 1000 EOPT TOKEN FREE

airdrop.easyoption.io/#tzy8hfuwun
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
I also thought about your strategy. It should work well for most coins.
For some really hyped projects, you won't be able to get cheaper tokens in exchange than from ICOs.
Activity: 210
In my own understanding  a new listed coin is a way of investing at a low price. Because mostly of then that are new to the market is at low price but in no time there price will be doubled or they got even triple in just fewer months.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It really depends on the project that you eyed and buying coins after it gets listed in the exchange are more cheaper than the ico price. Obviously, investors can loss their investment immediately after their coin gets listed as many participants dump easily their bounty reward. So if you wanted to buy cheap, buy when everyone is dumping.

Though the discount is very attractive during  ico but you just think wisely it'll be more profitable if we just wait and you'll avoid the chances of getting scammed.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
GIGZI
I think it makes no sense to buy tokens of the project during the ICO, as at the exit of tokens to the exchange, the ICO companies do not keep their word in 90% of cases, and release them to the exchange garazdo cheaper. Often they are traded even below the initial price of the ICO.

Not all are successful but dont loss hope because time will come and it will recover back, like other coins before that are very silent but no it increasing and many people now benefited.
sometimes this silent coin purchases surprise us at the end of the year, because it is completely unexpected the price will grow to 2-4 times, and of course it makes us regret not investing on the cheap coin
Activity: 140
I would advise you not to do this. Usually you will buy a high point. If you are optimistic about this coin, you should observe it for some time and wait for the price to stabilize before purchasing it.
Activity: 4
Yes, of course, it can be profitable but make sure you buy at the dip. Most new listed coins will likely dump once they enter their first ever exchange. It is crucial to buy the dump. In fact, I personally prefer buying a coin when it is listed than to buy after ico
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
usually, newly listed coins usually offer many advantages. this is to attract enthusiasts, such as the promotion of a coin for the coin to rise and break the market. so by attracting enthusiasts, buying new coins is quite profitable for the short term. and for the long term depends on the development of the coin.
Maybe but for me its better to trust to those old coin because surely gives you profit and you will never lose money because its worth it when you have it, unlike the new listed coin that possible you might be being scam or worst lose your money. I suggest still believe in old coin because most of them are become successful and profitable then if you really want the new one then buy it, but im not guarantee to you if it is profitable.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
usually, newly listed coins usually offer many advantages. this is to attract enthusiasts, such as the promotion of a coin for the coin to rise and break the market. so by attracting enthusiasts, buying new coins is quite profitable for the short term. and for the long term depends on the development of the coin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13

The best answer to that question is, the coin needs to be a good project. So you better have guidelines what to buy, Not all hyped projects are really good. You need to know all the infos behind it starting from what it was trying to do and do you think the team they have can deliver what they are promising.
Activity: 110
I think that a new coin can be listed on the exchanger and it can go down as well as it depends on the project that it's good or there is a potential that we can not say that the price of that coin will increase depending on the who is holding that coin or holding the coin or dump them
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
Offcource this is according to fundamental of the project, if the project has interesting idea and the team consist of professional and solid team, can be the project will successfully and the price of the token also will increasing. You have to understanding aim and the product that they offer to the crypto community before buy it. Only in fundamental analysis possible to predict the price , and will does not work in technical analysis because no history about the price.
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
YES if you immediately sell coins, of course you can understand that the prices will be very small, this means that it is better to just buy and sell later through mesyatsok
Most of the times; investing on newly listed coins are very profitable since they allow users to buy coins at a cheaper costs and if the ICO gained enough funds through initial coin offers, then the coin would appreciate in value which equals to, of course, profit. But not all the time does this happen, there are times when these newly listed coins would take some time to accumulate in value and therefore are still not that profittable at the time being.
Activity: 154
I think it makes no sense to buy tokens of the project during the ICO, as at the exit of tokens to the exchange, the ICO companies do not keep their word in 90% of cases, and release them to the exchange garazdo cheaper. Often they are traded even below the initial price of the ICO.

Not all are successful but dont loss hope because time will come and it will recover back, like other coins before that are very silent but no it increasing and many people now benefited.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Yes it is , it is more even profitable than ICO itself. Find a coin that you think is sustainable, wait for the  distribution of bounty and participants will sell it cheaper by dumping it without regard to the development of the coin. If you are  patient to see the coin pass through the development stage, you will make it more than those that invested in ICO.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io

Yes, most coins fresh from ICO are always profitable, as most of them goes down below ico price. If you choose a good coin, it has a big potential for growth and the marketcap will always be low by then unlike big market cap coins.
Activity: 186
Many people usually take the advantages of buying newly listed coin on market, I came to realize that if a coin is listed today, the price will definitely fall below the price, this is because people try to load their wallet with the newly listed coin. Though it also a good idea to make huge profits when the coin gain much ground on a latter day.
Activity: 196
YES if you immediately sell coins, of course you can understand that the prices will be very small, this means that it is better to just buy and sell later through mesyatsok
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
It really depends. Not all newly listed coins/tokens will be profitable, same as not all newly listed coins/tokens are shitcoins. It's just a matter of being able to identify how successful was a project during its ICO. Meaning, were there a significant number of supporters during this stage? Also, check the volume in the exchange if it is active. This will give you an idea if a particular coin/token is workable and has potential for growth.
Pages:
Jump to: