Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 86. (Read 7329 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
April 05, 2018, 10:34:52 PM
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

You need to look at the coin first before doing so, if the good has a good potential then buying in their Ico is profitable since they are giving up to 50% bonus to early birds especially if that Ico has a presale, you are not sure that the price on exchange will be lower than the ico price some of the bounty hunters prefer to keep their coin for maximum gain.
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
April 05, 2018, 10:26:45 PM
yes, if you have big capital, I recommend you to invest some of your money in new altcoin after finished ICO. but you must to analyze the coin you will invest.
because sometimes there is altcoins have bad developments in the future, such as UAHPAY, dentcoin, Dego, and others.

and also, you should also ask the developer about the prospect of the coin to be traded.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
April 05, 2018, 10:26:10 PM
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

It depends, maybe yes maybe no. Check the ICO and what happned during the ICO period like if they reached hard cap during their sale and if many supported that coin it means that they have a slight chance on pumping in the market. But if the project was nat that good enough it is not profitable.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
April 05, 2018, 10:23:02 PM
I think that a new coin can be listed on the exchanger and it can go down as well as it depends on the project that it's good or there is a potential that we can not say that the price of that coin will increase depending on the who is holding that coin or holding the coin or dump them
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 10:21:23 PM
I think most of the new ICO projects are hype.
Now in a bear market, the risk of investing in these tokens is high.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
April 05, 2018, 10:19:48 PM
It depends on how the market and the dev team behaves. If you invest in something like centra, you'll have a loss. It's wiser to diversify you investment between mineable tokens, pre-icos and after listing buys.
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
April 05, 2018, 10:15:31 PM
Defend on the coin of ICO you want to invest, there many ICO's that the price is higher but not listed in market coz ico is sltill going on, good if you can buy their coin b4 Ico end especialy in the 1st round  the price is mostly cheaper than the nxt round, and if this coin is listed into the market when ico end you can sell coin, sometimes after 2 or 3 months if you hold your coin the price increase...
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 09:31:03 PM
Not exaxtly, for me buy before it be listed and when listed sell it. That thing is profitable base on my experience.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
April 05, 2018, 09:27:43 PM

For last six months, it's been seen that the price of a token comes below the ICO price after being listed to market.
And when you buy from the exchange, you don't have to hold it for long.
At current period of depression, every legit coin listed for over a week can be profitable in long run.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
April 05, 2018, 09:25:47 PM
Most times it's very profitable because the price can soar but not in all cases. There are cases where the price can drop tremendously and you incur some loses. So exchange listing is not a guaranty for profit, it is the demand and the utility of the coin that activate profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 09:19:17 PM
Pages:
Jump to: