Pages:
Author

Topic: is EVERY ico a scam?? - page 13. (Read 21404 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
October 20, 2018, 02:29:14 AM
Not all ICOs are scam, there are still potential and promising ico, if you want to invest in ico you have to be good at analyzing ico that is good and has good potential for investment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 02:23:44 AM
I don't think that all ICOs are created scams, there are some ICOs that can be successful because I think the success or failure of the ICO can be seen from the concept they want to develop and you can see from the team behind the ICO project.
copper member
Activity: 40
Merit: 11
Trust in God
October 20, 2018, 02:23:33 AM
yeah , i agree with you, not every ico is scam.
There are some ico has real product.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
October 20, 2018, 02:22:08 AM
not all ico,s are scams , yes we can say most of the projects are getting fail but there are some good projects as well however good ico,s are also not working well because of market condition. but when market start moving good project will be to moon and people will start believing in good projects.
Activity: 550
October 20, 2018, 02:21:49 AM
there are alot of ico is not a scam and i think they just got the wrong one and maybe they dont check the ico profile.
Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 20, 2018, 02:06:49 AM
Every ico is not scam. Some project are not success but I think majority project are good. Many ico is depend on current market situation. I think it will be recover.

I agree with you. You can not say that all ICO scam. However, it is worth noting that lately a lot of ICO projects of their own free will or not deceive their investors and do not fulfill their promises.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
October 20, 2018, 02:03:23 AM
Every ICO or project are not totally a scam, there are some ICO that are worth it to work, they giving payments for their participants. There are some ICO are failed and the reason why is cause by the market's deep.
Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com
October 20, 2018, 01:58:52 AM
Everybody keeps on saying scam scam scam for all of these ICO's. 90% of them are crap, yes. BUT there is the 10% of them, like vector, who are absolutely not scams. They are good projects that will really help the crypto community grow and its not fair to call an ICO a scam until you have actually researched it and you are sure it is a scam.

Just my two satoshis...

Yes I think almost 90% of ICO's are scam but we can't deny that there is 10% left so that there was a small chance to win. I believe that on the 10% of that chances they could be possible to get rewards however it is quite difficult to achieve because it is very hard to find a good/legit ICO projects and campaign. But we can try to take a risk if we are wanting to gain more experiences and at the same time to earn money.
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 01:46:12 AM
not all icos are scams, if you say 90% then that is a very extreme number, maybe it can be said that 10% is a scam.
Activity: 862
Merit: 284
October 20, 2018, 01:19:02 AM
Not all of ico are scam.  Some of ico are scam but some ico not scam.  It's just that the current situation makes a lot of icons when entering the market the price is below ico's price. And it is very difficult to rise because bitcoin is still falling and the market situation has not recovered.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
October 20, 2018, 12:32:41 AM
Nope, not at all is a scam when in comes of ICO. But one thing is quite problematic, those project with a real ICO, websites, marketing strategy and etc but no "REAL PRODUCT or REAL SERVICE". This happen when the project has a slow movement when in comes of development. So the shitcoins is still remain and almost look like scam, but not scam at all. For the reason that it will have comeback on a matter of time, that time is infinite and no one knows.
Activity: 350
October 20, 2018, 12:03:10 AM
Every ico is not scam. Some project are not success but I think majority project are good. Many ico is depend on current market situation. I think it will be recover.
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 19, 2018, 08:01:48 PM
Not every but 90% of the ICOs are scam, they promise working product as per their roadmap and at the end of the day what happens when that product gets release it's useless. ICOs are very simples way to raise funds by selling token to investors and later scam them with the dream of 100x returns. Due to this greedy ICOs peoples are loosing their trust in ICOs are the fund raising data of the ICOs shows drastic drop in terms of value. Due to scam projects legit ICOs are suffering and failing due to lack of supports.
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
October 19, 2018, 08:01:41 PM
Well, many people seeing that cause of fact. That many of ICO are scam even if you are already doing a research for those ICO it can't make you safe from a name called "scam" that's why joining on ICO is have a highest risk.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
October 19, 2018, 07:32:14 PM
Yeah so many ico attempts this year but there is still real ico. Few ICO that i know real this year is like zper & ges. We need to find a good one i know its a hard task but out there a real ICO is rising. I hope next year less scam ICO im done with scam project.
Activity: 597
October 19, 2018, 07:28:16 PM
Though A lot of ICO attempted scam in this year, But that doesn't mean every ICOs are a scam! Some ICOs are doing well and they have working product too! That's why I always looking for an ICO with working product or stability, who don't rely totally on people's money! And, To avoid ICO scam, you need to research before investing!
Activity: 80
October 19, 2018, 07:27:26 PM
this is just an expression of prustation, I realize that and I think it's normal. After some ICO is extended or more than that, ICO scam is part of the risk and it is very unfair to say that all ICO scams.
The scams brings a lot of bad things into an investment. I feel that the huge risk is worth the investment.
Activity: 350
October 19, 2018, 07:27:19 PM
Expect all replies on this thread to be a "NO" because it is a fact that not all ICO are scam and if i rate it at scale of 1-10 for ICO legitimacy, i will give it a 5. Yes, that's what i believe that 5 out of 10 ICO are scam.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 07:24:07 PM
this is just an expression of prustation, I realize that and I think it's normal. After some ICO is extended or more than that, ICO scam is part of the risk and it is very unfair to say that all ICO scams.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
October 19, 2018, 07:20:38 PM
I see in 2018, there are lots of scam ICOs starting from, not paying at all, the market is not there and no one wants to buy the coin ICO on the market, but there are also some ICOs who perform their duties well, so it all depends on us, smart smart at choosing ICO this year
Pages:
Jump to: