Pages:
Author

Topic: is EVERY ico a scam?? - page 15. (Read 21438 times)

OTC
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 06:53:28 PM
No. I don't believe that every ICO is a scam. Some may be scam though but not always. Before investing in an ICO, you need to conduct a thorough research about the project first and be sure before going ahead to invest.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
October 17, 2018, 06:51:21 PM
Off-late so many ICOs have been launched and they are all promising investors with different products which are sometimes achievable and others too are not. I will say that not all ICOs are scam and therefore this should be classified in a different way.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 17, 2018, 06:38:16 PM
No. Its rather unfortunate that there are many ICOs which are scam. That is why you need to be extra careful when investing in icos.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
October 17, 2018, 06:37:38 PM
Yeah at this time most of the people or investors are afraid of icos. Cause last few months icos is a treanding and there is a lots of icos and many of them just collect find and escaped. And the profit in ICOs are down for the bearish market treand.  But yes there is many good project which is really want to do something in this space. So the main thing is you have to choose the best project. Just do some research before you invest that's it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 06:33:23 PM
Unfortunately now there are a lot of fraudulent startups, so I think that we should be very careful when choosing a project in which we want to invest money. I hope that in the future this problem will be solved because it is a big problem for the market
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
October 17, 2018, 06:29:56 PM
No.
Not every ICO is a scam in the true sense of it, however, most projects set unrealistic targets for the blockchain which is still a new technology.
This means that most ICO will not achieve their goals.
This is why most people say ICOs are scams.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 06:19:03 PM
in your words there is a true author. Indeed, there are many projects that are very worthy and will give the market new opportunities. it is worth investing in them
Activity: 448
October 17, 2018, 06:13:43 PM
They are not scam but pump and dump. yeah most erc20 tokens are just a way to raise money. They are not really true projects. Only a few of them. Most of erc20 projects just a way to drag investors spend their asset in the ICO, after that they leave the project and create others ICOs, the developers( ?) continue and repeat the action.
Activity: 195
October 17, 2018, 06:09:13 PM
Everybody keeps on saying scam scam scam for all of these ICO's. 90% of them are crap, yes. BUT there is the 10% of them, like vector, who are absolutely not scams. They are good projects that will really help the crypto community grow and its not fair to call an ICO a scam until you have actually researched it and you are sure it is a scam.

Just my two satoshis...
Yes 90% of crypto are scam specially in that period before in the beginning of 2009 and 2010 it wasn't that much of crypto now we see a thousand of them, the value of crypto is gone we found only the bad one and that's affect on the price.
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
October 17, 2018, 05:49:11 PM
Everybody keeps on saying scam scam scam for all of these ICO's. 90% of them are crap, yes. BUT there is the 10% of them, like vector, who are absolutely not scams. They are good projects that will really help the crypto community grow and its not fair to call an ICO a scam until you have actually researched it and you are sure it is a scam.
Just my two satoshis...
In a word, NO.
Before asking this question just look around. Many ICOs have succeeded. But it still doesn't cover the fact that there are many scams. So do good quality research and be vigilant.
Activity: 271
October 17, 2018, 05:46:59 PM
I think it is just a fake news. There are quite good ICO, but I don’t think they can appear they be A scam
Activity: 1876
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
October 17, 2018, 05:40:17 PM
Why are many people who speak a lot of ICOs who are scam because it is indeed a comparison with ICOs that really do not scam only a few and can be calculated when compared to the many projects that have come out and have completed the sale of many of them who stopped developing their projects and disappeared, so it's not wrong if they say ICO is a lot of scams.
Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/
October 17, 2018, 05:34:58 PM
sincerely, there is no smoke without fire, 90% of the ico or even more can be judged as scam, collect money during the ico sale and disappear at the end is a direct scam, do not reach a part of the objectives or the totality is also a scam, the bad managment, choice of the exchanges can be also be a kind of scam, not reach to collect soft cap and don't refund investors is a scam.
I can't oppose someone who say that 99.99% of ico's are scam.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
October 17, 2018, 05:31:09 PM

Just my two satoshis...
So many people find it hard to do thorough research on ICOs in order to decipher its authenticity. These same set of people are the ones that call all ICOs scam because they do no research on it before they invest.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
October 17, 2018, 05:06:43 PM
Lets hope we stay out of those ones that are scams
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
October 17, 2018, 05:04:45 PM

It is not fair to call all icos as 'scams' because the crypto world is still in need to more successful projects that refine what other prior projects need, so it your responsibility when choosing a good ico so that you cannot be scammed.

Activity: 294
October 17, 2018, 04:57:52 PM
I think that not every ICO is a scam as there are many good projects as well and i hope that with time their number will even increase, to my mind, it is better to invest in reliable coins
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
October 17, 2018, 04:57:46 PM
Yes i agree with you. Most of them look so scam but not all of ICO is bad cause exactly we need an ICO to make more development in the blockchain. But some people doing bad to make ICO become their land of profit and try to scam people. So thats why i hope the regulator will quickly make the regulation which can control the population of ICO.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 17, 2018, 04:56:46 PM

Just my two satoshis...
Reliable ICOs have succeeded while others are not.There were also scam projects but not all.We just need to be more careful on choosing ICOS to avoid joining scam projects.
Activity: 364
October 17, 2018, 04:52:51 PM
At the moment, about 95 percent of all projects for 2018 are fraudulent and I think that for the remaining couple of months it will not change much. I've only seen a few decent projects and a few projects that have succeeded, all the rest is slag.
Pages:
Jump to: