Pages:
Author

Topic: is EVERY ico a scam?? - page 16. (Read 21438 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 17, 2018, 04:44:45 PM
for my opinion not every ICO is scam, but find the good project is hard and must patience.
so for me ICO is high risk and high return if you can find good ICO you can get high profit, because you buy in ICO the price is cheap and after in market you can get x2-10 or maybe more than.
Activity: 308
October 17, 2018, 04:40:06 PM
I don't think all ICOs are scams. we must be able to research where ico is a scam or not. how to judge which ICO is a scam or not by choosing the ICO that the team has verified. I think that point is very important to judge about ICO scams or not.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
October 17, 2018, 04:33:35 PM
If each ICO were a scam no one would ever invest money in it, you can find on the Internet or on rating sites examples of successful projects that honestly raised money and continue to grow.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 04:23:14 PM
It's not all ICOs that are scam. Projects with good roadmap and developmental strategies do have good ICOs. But we also have many ICOs that are nothing but scam, no concrete future development or the problem to be solved, just want to raise some amounts and run away. We just have to be watchful and strategic in our investment in order to invest in these few good ICOs
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
October 17, 2018, 04:19:25 PM
not every ICO is a scam but the most will end in scam .
Its havery than start ups on satrt ups about 50% failing ..... on cryptocurrencie ICOs about 80-90% failing becours the get not much investors....

regards
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 17, 2018, 04:17:14 PM
In my opinion every ico is not scam maybe 80 percentage is scam but there are too many good icos like blz tomo man etc.. You need to invest carefully to icos but if you can find the best one you can earn too much money.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
October 17, 2018, 04:16:54 PM
no! that would have been absurd, but sadly lots of them are, just for quick money..
Activity: 618
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
October 17, 2018, 04:16:00 PM
This is a false statement about ICO, and there are many successful ICO and profit for investors. You can see there are a lot of failed ICOs or scams, but all those ICOs are ICOs with old ideas and nothing special. Look for great ICO developers who have successfully supported many ICOs. You will see a lot of good ICO.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 04:12:57 PM
Not all ICO scammers, as well as not all promising and successful projects. Risk when choosing an investment is always present and everywhere.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 03:52:33 PM
Well, of course every project is not a Scam , but a lot of scams and you can stumble very often , I think you need to choose a good project and then invest there
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
October 17, 2018, 04:19:17 AM
If you are saying every ICO is a scam you are being unfair to those legit ICO inside the scam ICOs. A big percentage of the ICO most probably are scam which is what i learn from doing bounty for a period of time but i do meet with some legit ICO however the ratio is very small.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 17, 2018, 04:19:09 AM
Unfortunately, most ICO's are scam. Regulating is a must to avoid them. We must investigate thoroughly and make a decision before investing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
October 17, 2018, 04:10:07 AM
Actually ico winners are those who really dare to bear high risk, as said, scam percentage as greater than no. And i saw in several groups about this complaint
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
October 17, 2018, 03:57:10 AM
Not all ICO are scam, but in current situation you can find only 10% percent legit ICO. Alt coins are not stable so majority of investors are scared to invest in ICO’S.
But it doesn’t mean that all ICO’S are scam, due to bearish market mostly ICO didn’t reached their soft cap & some didn’t listed in exchanges.

This number (of really good ICOs) is great. As I see, more and more cool projects appear. The investors will make much money if they participate in them. I am sure, ICOs will live for many years more.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 03:42:45 AM
I agree with this. I believe many ICOs has emerged with no intention of fulfilling any of their said goals but their are some that has really the capability to make them possible especially if the team behind it is highly experienced and credible. Do check out Stream41 though. Stream41 is a blockchain-based, video-streaming platform made for all content producers and viewers.

Find out what our mission is by clicking here:
https://medium.com/@stream41_2018/introducing-stream-41-a-decentralized-peer-to-peer-video-streaming-platform-5074cfef0e25
Activity: 518
October 14, 2018, 11:52:00 AM
Every ico is definitely not scam but there are many scam project in ICO. The nature of ICO funding made it easy for unscrupulous element to defraud buyers, investors and smear the reputation of cryptocurrency!
Activity: 532
October 14, 2018, 11:50:18 AM
Every ico scam? What kind of nonsense? What are you talking about at all? This can not be. Many projects are created every day, yes, most of them are a scam, but a huge number are still honest.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
October 14, 2018, 11:46:30 AM
No, not every ICO is a scam. Unfortunately there are a lot of projects, that are trash, without any good team and product. We need more ICOs with a working product and great developer teams. There are still some diamonds left on this market.
Activity: 602
October 14, 2018, 11:44:49 AM
I wouldn't say so, but vast majority is a scam to my regret.
I don't know why it is so, but a lot of people lost their funds thanks to scam ICOs
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
October 14, 2018, 11:43:38 AM
Everybody keeps on saying scam scam scam for all of these ICO's. 90% of them are crap, yes. BUT there is the 10% of them, like vector, who are absolutely not scams. They are good projects that will really help the crypto community grow and its not fair to call an ICO a scam until you have actually researched it and you are sure it is a scam.

Just my two satoshis...

Its a common error happening all here and there. There are lots of ICO project are coming but you have to choose the right ICO to invest. I have done lots of ICO with profited by investing. I am doing a ICO project right now which is Scavio. I have research it well and hopefully it will also make me in profit.  All ICO project are not scam. You should try to find out a good project after researching all of the thing of that project. Hope you will on profit so.
Pages:
Jump to: